Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bing bing bing! That's how I feel. I thought the kids were safe and Lori was just being defiant. But that was based largely on how reasonably intelligent people would behave. They did not try to hide. They lived openly in Rexburg then Hawaii for months even while under investigation. I would have been completely freaked out if I had killed someone or buried a body on my property because I would know the jig is up. My entire life would be about hiding and creating a new identity. But these two seem to have been too dumb to understand that they would eventually get caught.
I have a hard time connecting "the lori and chad in Hawaii" with the Chad that Melanie heard on the phone after the welfare check.

FWIW September 23 seems to be special to CD. Grandma Lucille appeared to him in one of his spirit imaginings. 16- Paving the way to Paradise | cdaybell.com
Do you think this has any connection to the date chosen for JJ to die?
This is what I get for going deep into an earlier thread.... Sep 23 gets discussed in Thread #4 around #846

Ever since Casey Anthony and her *double speak*, I seem to take stuff differently.

e.g. like this comment as to Gramma Lucile.... and then later they both/or one? say that JJ is with Gramma.... it's almost like prepping for believing a lie when someone asks where is JJ... and the respondent says "with gramma".... which most would think is Kay and Larry.

These are EVIL folks, and there was sooooo soooo much on Casey Anthony's texts etc that never came in to the trial..and the photos.. and the memes....

but here we saw it. Showing an evil evil planning mind.

All above MOO

Could you pls provide a link or source that supports your assertion that a neighbor of the Daybell's heard a gunshot on the morning of Sept 9? I have not heard or read anything about that. Chad didn't say anything about a "gunshot", he said he had killed a raccoon. This texted story however was, and still is, thought by RPD to be a complete lie.

All we have is CD's text to TD about an implausible raccoon in the daytime (a story which, again, the RPD investigator has dismissed as pure fiction). I myself assume that CD made up this story to tell TD to preemptively excuse any disturbed grass and soil she might later discover in the back yard, and to prepare TD for any "dead animal smells" which might emanate from the ground over the next few weeks. A preemptive lie, nothing more. Jmo
It is all noted in the Affidavit that was just released

EDIT: Yeah I'm not sure where September 9 came from either. That's conjecture. So far nobody has claimed hearing a gunshot that I'm aware of.

ETA: I recall someone conjecturing that maybe Garth wasn't good with dates, conflating mid-July (when there was a raccoon shooting, heard by a neighbor) and early September.
It is in the new Affidavit that was just released.

Charles Vallow was dead by the time Tylee and JJ disappeared. Somewhere CV said JJ had the brain of a 4 year old. I think just telling him that Tylee was at Grandma's was enough.

Oh, that's July when Chas Vallow was killed by AlexCox...This would've been September. This case makes me feel old and forgetful with the brain of a 4 year old. I had read the affidavit when I had that question but I'm rereading the timelines again.

Diggndeeperstill, My child has Autism and has the same medicine as JJ did. Be honest, I wish my child did not need this we are working with intense therapy, that our child can be slowly wean of the medication as they learn to cope with day to day life.
You cannot/ it is not allowed to stockpile the medicine unless you withheld at least one to two months worth, it is a controlled drug where record are supposed to be kept .We have have three perscriptions, each one to to give an exact medication to last for two months. It is checked when the last time we last came and collected our child medicine, if we come in earlier we have to state and sign why.
Beginning of the year, we had to hand in our child's old medicine for the Riperadol ,what was left over was counted for which had not been used. For a child of JJ it would not need much which is very scary, however I think quite a bit would be needed IMO.
I think IMO Lori Vallow/Daybell was withholding the medicine from JJ then slipped him an increase dose if she wanted for him to go to sleep early.(Wording stockpiling) She did not give him some times his medicine in the mornings gave the extra tablet at night. Totally Dangerous IMO. I hope there will be a check done on this.
Lori saying about JJ behaviour climbing on cupboards etc MG was right, none thing wrong with him it was JJ.
Nearly every parents whose Children have Autism/ ADHD would go "Yup, that is my child/children".
Then there the percentage where there are children would lay down/ flop on floor you cannot move them until they get up and move 15 minutes or so later..
Many Mums who children have Autism where I lived have been heartbroken in the news of JJ.
I feel there is not enough words in the World to describe the feelings or emotions of grief/anger and disgust at the people who caused JJ and T fate.

I dont know what State you live in but in mine it's not that serious! No one is counting them, we dont have to turn them in, and depending on the mg which is typically 0.5-1 for a child is not a controlled substance under the Federal Act.

According to the probable cause documents that states AC's cell phone movements, his phone was at the location of Buckaroo Bill's BBQ from 18:45 to 19:02 (Sunday, September 8, 2019.)

It appears to me from my own research that this restaurant, Buckaroo Bill's BBQ is closed for business on Sunday's. Regular hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 11am to 10pm.

Anyone here want to discuss what was happening there and then? Because it doesn't look like it was to pick up dinner or ice cream. o_O
wow.

It was from a press conference featuring Kay Woodcock on Jan 30, 2020. She said CV found several emails between CD and LV, incl. one that had an attached video of LV dancing:
The Woodcocks hold another press conference in Rexburg

I need to look back at the timeline. Wasn't January 30 2019 when Lori went to police with video? Interesting as to timing of releases and arrests as to some type of anniversary.

Respectfully, the Probable Cause states:

"The GPS data points used by CAST are considered to be highly accurate and can place the device within a 6 meter radius."

I enjoy technical discussions like this. Thanks for noting this. According to GPS.GOV, "GPS-enabled smartphones are typically accurate to within a 4.9 m (16 ft.) radius under open sky. However, their accuracy worsens near buildings, bridges, and trees." The street looks pretty open at Buckaroo Bill's and we know the phone GPS was very accurate on Chad's property. If we assume the CAST team located the GPS hit inside Buckaroo Bills that would be approximately 50 feet from the curb and suggest the phone wasn't left in the car. Would be nice if somebody living in West Yellowstone could offer an opinion. Everything I can find confirms the place is closed on Sunday. Interesting mystery!

If it hasn't been mentioned yet, I did call Mavericks today to see if they sold alcohol. And they do, they sell beer,wine and mixed drinks in bottles.It is a large convenience store. I believe alex bought booze. It was a 10 minute run.
The reason I needed to know is because I believe during those morning hours after they came back from YS that they had Tylee get real drunk. . Then I believe he dropped her off in the morning at Chads. They might have thought or knew she wasnt dead so she was shot and burned, the day Chad text Tammy.All on Sept 9th. 2019.
They did not drink alcohol though so I don't believe that is why he went to Mavericks.
I believe Mavericks is a gas station also and I think he went there to gasoline, JMO

It is in the new Affidavit that was just released.

The affadavit clearly states that they are referring to Garth telling the neighbors about Chad killing a raccoon after the neighbor MaPr heard a shot in July 2019.

They're building up, IMO, to the fact that there was NO shot on Sept 9, because there was NO raccoon, and Chad's text to Tammy, like everything else he writes, is poorly thought out fiction, up to and including 'Love you!'

It should also be pointed out that for all the talk about how common shooting 'varmints' is in rural areas, common to the point of not paying it any mind, MaPr DID in fact ask about the July 2019 shot.

JMO

9/24/2002. It's in the timeline.

ETA: Wait... a can of gas for what? The backhoe you're referring to was brought in by the police when the warrant was executed, I think. Otherwise I'm very confused.

They were both, like, gasoline and fire – equally destructive to each other.” Gibb says. “And they both lie. And so, that was their common thread, is that they were really good lying to each other. [It] seemed a good fit, for them to be like that with each other.” (Watch that exchange here.)

Dateline to air special on Daybell developments including interview with Melanie Gibb | East Idaho News

I enjoy technical discussions like this. Thanks for noting this. According to GPS.GOV, "GPS-enabled smartphones are typically accurate to within a 4.9 m (16 ft.) radius under open sky. However, their accuracy worsens near buildings, bridges, and trees." The street looks pretty open at Buckaroo Bill's and we know the phone GPS was very accurate on Chad's property. If we assume the CAST team located the GPS hit inside Buckaroo Bills that would be approximately 50 feet from the curb and suggest the phone wasn't left in the car. Would be nice if somebody living in West Yellowstone could offer an opinion. Everything I can find confirms the place is closed on Sunday. Interesting mystery!

If Alex stayed in the truck, and someone else crossed the street to the open Mexican place -- his phone wouldn't move for 20 minutes. Return with take-out, drive away.

Can 'they' tell if your phone does, say, a Yelp search for "restaurants open near me?" If we're in the parking lot of a closed restaurant, that's what my husband's phone is doing.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Regarding the Buckaroo BBQ stop.

1. The BBQ place was closed, and on the opposite side of the highway leaving Yellowstone.

2. Doesn't appear to have a parking lot in front of the business, just on street parking.

Screenshot_2020-06-21 West Yellowstone Visitor Information Center to Buckaroo Bill's BBQ Grill.png

3. Taco bus directly across four lane highway from BBQ seems to have plenty of parking. This would be on the correct side of the highway to leave town and head towards Rexburg:

tacobus.png

4. There is an alley just before the Canyon Street Grill building "Alley A" that has access to a parking area behind Buckaroo BBQ.

alleya.png

5. Overhead shot of parking area behind Buckaroo BBQ:

overhead.png

RE: Buccaroos BBQ.
That area of West Yellowstone is street parking. End of the day at the end of the weekend at the end of the summer. It's not Jackson, Wyoming busy there, but it is busy. You park where you can.

I don't think they did anything to Tylee there, other than send her for take-out.

JMO

And Brandon said Melani was involved for "over 18 months",...takes us all the way back to the beginning of 2018; This is why I have no mercy for Melani BP, and why I keep thinking about Joe Ryan.
I am with you 100% on your thinking process ^^
MBP KNEW what was going on and chose to keep quiet about it.
IMO, that makes her as guilty as the rest of them--- the whole group of them, not just LVD and CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member