Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if what the orange item was but it's been stated that human remains were not in any of the photos and correct procedures were taken

Glad to have you back. Was curious on your thoughts in regards to MM and LV.

Doesn't all of this create an even larger conflict of interest with Chad being defended by prior and MM now has to defend LV while not utilizing anything CD has told him?

To represent them both, he had to get their informed waiver of the (obvious) conflict, which would include an acknowledgement that he would NOT be able to “forget” or stop using information if one of them later had to get other counsel. I don’t know how the Idaho Bar interprets their ethics rules, but if it were me I wouldn’t have been able to get through writing the waiver before I determined that it was inappropriate to represent both of them.

Seriously, where are all those CD & LVD supporters who cried "When this all comes out you will understand that Lori was protecting her children"?

Their souls were in limbo and couldn’t go to heaven until their physical zombie bodies were killed. Mother of the Year Award incoming I assume. /sarcasm/

re: Buckaroo Bill's hours
There are reviews on TripAdvisor from Sept 2015 and Sept 2016 both stating that the restaurant is closed on Sundays. I think it's reasonable, then, to assume that it was also closed in Sept 2019.
BUCKAROO BILLS, West Yellowstone - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor

The most reasonable explanation is simply that they were stopping for food on the way out of Yellowstone and that they happened to park there while someone ran into one of the other nearby restaurants to get food. I think the only reason this is included here is to establish that the family left Yellowstone and didn't make any unexplained detours on the way back to Rexburg. JMO.

There may have been a problem in the truck, like an unhappy teen distraught about moving to Rexburg and acting out as they started home. But everyone that was in the truck except LVD is dead so she is the only person who knows what happened, unless maybe TR texted someone or posted to Instagram.

Last edited:
It looks like DW asked Chad where Lori's kids were. Chad replied that he couldn't tell him "for his own safety". What was he insinuating? That JJ's relatives were a dangerous bunch? Luckily DW didn't seem to have believed him, but some of Chad's other friends likely did.

https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1274525533234098177

Based on this new clip Morrison asks MG “what happens to zombies”, she says “seems like they are dying”. MG is still sidestepping. The probable cause affidavit indicates she told LE that zombies inhabit the spirit and “stuck there until the host body is physically killed“. She further states the only remedy is “death of the physical body” and she learned all this early 2019. MG, what the hell were you thinking once CV was murdered and you knew the kids were declared zombies? You do NOTHING to alert anyone with this knowledge and sat on returning LE’s call for almost a bloody week! Sorry folks but her (in)action is inexcusable.

There may have been a problem in the truck, like an unhappy teen distraught about moving to Rexburg and acting out as they started home. But everyone except LVD is dead so she is the only person who knows what happened, unless maybe TR texted someone or posted to Instagram.

Absolutely. I've been thinking the same thing -- that somehow the "family togetherness" of the trip led to an argument (about TR's future plans? about TR seeing LV with CD? about how LV had been treating JJ since CV's death? about CV's death itself? about how LV was spending the money that was supposed to be to care for TR & JJ? could have been any number of things) and that spilled over into whatever happened that night at LV's apartment. JMO

It's been highly publicized that they were near West Yellowstone for months now; I think anyone that had seen them near the BBQ place would have come forward by now. JMO

7 Sept 2019Lori does a podcast with MG titled “2 Feel the Fire ~ What is a Baptism of Fire?

8 Sept 2019 – Tylee is seen for the last time last on a trip to Yellowstone with Lori, JJ and Alex. Police obtained phone records that show Lori, AC and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park. There is also a photo of Tylee at the park entrance from Lori’s iCloud account. “This is the last time we can find any record of [Tylee Ryan] being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen TR since Sept. 8, 2019,” (02/18/2020 Affidavit of Probable Cause; East Idaho News).

22 Sep 2019 – late, night of (Sunday) - Last verifiable sighting of JJ in Lori’s apartment (#175), by Melanie Gibb and David Warwick. (Alex Cox lived at #107). David, Melanie and Lori were going to do a podcast. DW said JJ was acting up and so Alex took JJ to his apartment. When Alex returned later that night he was carrying JJ who appeared to be asleep with his head on Alex’s shoulder. DW saw it as a tender moment. ( 06/10/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball )
ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

My hunch. These podcasts are what sent LV "off the edge". Both killings were precipitated by Lori "doing a podcast". JMO

Re: Return trip from YS.
An angry statement about telling the truth about CVs death might have brought their zombie talk to fruition.

When CV was shot, Lori had been playing keep away with CVs wallet or keys, taunting and infuriating him, running around with them, possibly she engineered getting the bat into CVs hands to set up the self defense.
Maybe this was only apparent to TR in retrospect, when she started suspecting that for LV, being with CD was the underlying agenda to everything.

Last edited:
I think Alex was the useful idiot in this scheme. Lori had some sort of strange influence over his beliefs and actions...he assaulted JR, he murdered CV, he murdered the children....IMO, I think Lori strongly influenced him to marry ZP so that he could be taken care of, as in gone from the picture so when and if LE came down on them, Alex could be blamed for it all. I’m very interested to see all of Lori’s locations and texts as it relates to all this...
And it might be interesting if we ever find out if Alex had life insurance. moo. Lori would have probably made sure she was beneficiary--even if it had to be a deal with Zulema.

Sunset was 7:46 pm so it was still completely light. Across the street is a permanent Mexican food bus Las Palmitas, open 11 to 10 pm on Sundays. Alex likes Mexican food so maybe they got something there.

I've been to that bus. The gas station is pretty close by too, and with the margin of error maybe they stopped to use the bathroom.

]
An angry statement about telling the truth about CVs death might have brought their zombie talk to fruition.

When CV was shot, Lori had been playing keep away with CVs wallet or keys, taunting and infuriating him, running around with them, possibly she engineered getting the bat into CVs hands to set up the self defense.
Maybe this was only apparent to TR in retrospect, when she started suspecting that for LV, being with CD was the underlying agenda to everything.
BBM
Didn't TR use this exact same word when talking with LEO just after CV was killed? Something to the effect of "in retrospect I probably shouldn't have grabbed the bat".

re: Buckaroo Bill's hours
There are reviews on TripAdvisor from Sept 2015 and Sept 2016 both stating that the restaurant is closed on Sundays. I think it's reasonable, then, to assume that it was also closed in Sept 2019.
BUCKAROO BILLS, West Yellowstone - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor

The most reasonable explanation is simply that they were stopping for food on the way out of Yellowstone and that they happened to park there while someone ran into one of the other nearby restaurants to get food. I think the only reason this is included here is to establish that the family left Yellowstone and didn't make any unexplained detours on the way back to Rexburg. JMO.
Do we know for a fact Tylee was still in the vehicle?

Here's the listing from the Moon Travel Guide for Montana and Wyoming published in April 2015 showing seasonal hours Monday through Saturday. I think we can conclude it was closed on Sunday last September.

BuckarooBills.JPG

Awesome find @vislaw. I couldn't find a source, I just "knew" it. Well done, thank you.

Based on this new clip Morrison asks MG “what happens to zombies”, she says “seems like they are dying”. MG is still sidestepping. The probable cause affidavit indicates she told LE that zombies inhabit the spirit and “stuck there until the host body is physically killed“. She further states the only remedy is “death of the physical body” and she learned all this early 2019. MG, what the hell were you thinking once CV was murdered and you knew the kids were declared zombies? You do NOTHING to alert anyone with this knowledge and sat on returning LE’s call for almost a bloody week! Sorry folks but her (in)action is inexcusable.
I have a big problem with her words, her facial expressions and her body language. Couple that with her words, and tone in the police interview of Lori and I just really don’t trust her.

Do we know for a fact Tylee was still in the vehicle?
Nope. But somehow she got from Yellowstone on Sep 8 to CD's yard [presumably the next day]. Unless LE is sitting on evidence that CD was also up in Yellowstone that same day, I'd say the simplest explanation is that she came home with her family and whatever happened to her happened that night, when AxC's phone pinged at LV's apartment in the early-morning hours. JMO

Someone upthread wondered about if AC made a trip to St. Anthony to a hardware store for supplies during that blip of cell towers (outlined in the PC). I just checked and there is a Dan's Ace hardware in St. Anthony but they too are closed on Sunday. Honestly, I think it is exactly as LEO thought and his phone just pinged off the next tower for a minute. Just wanted to put this info out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff