Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you might be on to something. I've always thought that the burning of TR was to remove fibers, hair, all the things typically looked for in unsolved murders. Pretty strange that the time was not taken to do that to JJ and I think it was said his grave was not as deep, so it would appear this was a rush job.

I do think AC had the capacity to love, he seemed to love Lori very much. Could be that last little one was just too much for him and he wanted it to stop. MO[/QUOTE

I recall reading (maybe from affidavit??) that a memento was placed with JJ's body. Did the person who buried JJ add this? Was the memento inside the plastic covering, implying the murderer added it? Does anyone have that link? I'm going to search, too.

I respect your opinion but I don't expect charges until after the preliminary hearing. There certainly is no rush to upgrade the charges and the recent developments in the case have almost certainly shaken up a great number of people who otherwise would have hidden behind the chimera that the kids might be all right. This must be a VERY fertile time for investigation and I would expect there is a great deal of anxiety and worry among those who associated with Chad and/or Lori. My guess is there are detectives knocking on doors all over the place now and the information they uncover should be useful for framing the eventual charges.
Why would they go ahead with a preliminary hearing on the desertion and contempt charges for Lori, when they could go for real charges like conspiracy to commit murder? Why would they limit the charges?

This may sound like crazy talk but if it is this would be the thread to put it on.
It is easy to find roll on essential oils, it would be very easy to pop off the roller dump a bit out and refill with some poison, then let's say you have a brother that is a truck driver who would get tested for Illegal drugs if involved I a wreck, so you tell him hey this will help with your, headache, backaches get better sleep, or help you breathing. Then the Sister flies to Hawaii while the brother that knows no better uses this essential oil to help with the breathing problem he has been having there are ways that Alex could have been poisoned and it would not have shown up on the regular toxicology report.
I am not saying that AC was not involved in all of this evil doing but I also think LV And CD knew how much of a threat to their freedom he was once LE came looking for the kids.
I agree there are probably poisons that wouldn't show up on a routine tox report, but the main issue for me is that the pulmonary embolism must have shown up in the autopsy, as physical evidence that is what killed him. But there is no known way to deliberately, reliably induce a pulmonary embolism. It is pure happen-chance, whether a blood clot forms in the leg and travels to the lung and kills the person. If you take medication to cause blood clots, the clot might still break up before it reaches the lung/heart or brain.

Pulmonary embolism - Symptoms and causes.

BTW, the autopsy would have involved removing lung tissue and arteries, locating the presence and size of the blood clot(s), taking samples from the blood clot and testing them in well established ways using chemical reactions to demonstrate that the blood clot had originated in a legs vein, seeing that the lung tissue had died before death by being deprived of blood, etc. Since PE is often a cause of sudden unexplained death, the medical examiners know very precisely how to recognize it. The dating of thrombus organization in cases of pulmonary embolism: an autopsy study

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1275164051425775616

"A spokeswoman with the FBI tells me Yellowstone National Park is no longer considered a place of interest in the Daybell case"
I wonder if that newly-released Yellowstone photo had a time stamp? Matched up against the data from AxC's phone, there might not have been enough time to do anything between the time of the photo and the time of reaching the Park entrance and then the Buckeroos moment. This would eliminate the Park as a site for the murder.
Per the data points, the timeline in the Park may also have been too short to take a food break. This would make the stop at Buckeroos a benign event, 'cos you gotta eat sometime.

@lurker042 I think @Gardener1850 is right that you should call this in on the tipline.
I think Chad might be a serial killer in that he has killed others, maybe not for money, but for the thrill. I wish the FBI could dig up his whole yard.
LV kept doing this to Tylee, too. It wasn't like she just did it once. She was constantly ripping up her daughter's life. And all that chronic drama? A recipe for neglect. LV had no time for her daughter, and everything was me me me.

I agree and feel so bad for Colby. He must realize he was Loris favorite until he got married. Then the tension started. I think his wife was on Loris hit list. I even think (from one of Colbys interviews) that Lori was infatuated with her son. Makes me sick.

MP made a big point to say that ZP said she and Alex had to wait to get married. Then ZP knew it was really time. I would like to know his life insurance situation. I doubt he would have one previously if he had no wife and kids. If he did get one, who is the beneficiary? New wife ZP that he barely knows? Sister Lori that got removed from CV's? It is possible she didn't tell him about changing CV's and locking him out of his own account. Also CD may not have told him about upping TD's. But if he did know which I think is the case for CV, he should have seen that he was next to go the minute that insurance was secured.jmo

Personally, I think she was going to charm her way out of most health screenings that were arranged for her, so this is just a reference question. Doesn't Arizona have county mental health authorities, and can't 911 operators refer or connect people there? 911 just doesn't seem like the way to access the kind of help she needed, though I see why he called. Why didn't they refer him on to whatever public agency in their county handles urgent mental health issues?

I think you might be on to something. I've always thought that the burning of TR was to remove fibers, hair, all the things typically looked for in unsolved murders. Pretty strange that the time was not taken to do that to JJ and I think it was said his grave was not as deep, so it would appear this was a rush job.

I do think AC had the capacity to love, he seemed to love Lori very much. Could be that last little one was just too much for him and he wanted it to stop. MO[/QUOTE

I recall reading (maybe from affidavit??) that a memento was placed with JJ's body. Did the person who buried JJ add this? Was the memento inside the plastic covering, implying the murderer added it? Does anyone have that link? I'm going to search, too.

I wonder if that newly-released Yellowstone photo had a time stamp? Matched up against the data from AxC's phone, there might not have been enough time to do anything between the time of the photo and the time of reaching the Park entrance and then the Buckeroos moment. This would eliminate the Park as a site for the murder.
Per the data points, the timeline in the Park may also have been too short to take a food break. This would make the stop at Buckeroos a benign event, 'cos you gotta eat sometime.
Well they clearly have some kind of evidence that puts Yellowstone out of the picture (no pun intended). This is good news. They are making progress.

LV kept doing this to Tylee, too. It wasn't like she just did it once. She was constantly ripping up her daughter's life. And all that chronic drama? A recipe for neglect. LV had no time for her daughter, and everything was me me me.
Tylee has many pins concerning weight loss on her pinterest board. It is hard to see those knowing her mom body shamed her. LV was said to lead fitness classes. She should know better and know how to help her child. I doubt she wanted to be upstaged by a beautiful teenager tho. Jmo

Could the new picture be taken from a different phone?

The first picture was so blurry (on purpose? crappy camera?). Could the first picture be taken by ACs phone and the second Ls phone.

We now have LE confirmation that they have recovered all of the data from ACs phone.

If the new pic was taken from Ls phone, it may be a message from LE to L. Hey L, we have all the data from your phone too!
I’m pretty sure witnesses have said LV and CD had several burner phones. Like 64 of them? Please correct me on the number. MG talked about this too.
So I wonder if phones are buried in CDs yard?

This may sound like crazy talk but if it is this would be the thread to put it on.
It is easy to find roll on essential oils, it would be very easy to pop off the roller dump a bit out and refill with some poison, then let's say you have a brother that is a truck driver who would get tested for Illegal drugs if involved I a wreck, so you tell him hey this will help with your, headache, backaches get better sleep, or help you breathing. Then the Sister flies to Hawaii while the brother that knows no better uses this essential oil to help with the breathing problem he has been having there are ways that Alex could have been poisoned and it would not have shown up on the regular toxicology report.
I am not saying that AC was not involved in all of this evil doing but I also think LV And CD knew how much of a threat to their freedom he was once LE came looking for the kids.

I was wondering something similar. Something could have been slipped into AC's favorite lemonade mix, coffee, cocoa, anything like that. Vitamins, aspirin, anything Lori knew AC put in his mouth on a regular basis. Even boxed cereal. Then she's nowhere near when he gets sick and dies. Sure sounds like she checked on him though, to make sure he got it, even if she was in Hawaii.

Could the new picture be taken from a different phone?

The first picture was so blurry (on purpose? crappy camera?). Could the first picture be taken by ACs phone and the second Ls phone.

We now have LE confirmation that they have recovered all of the data from ACs phone.

If the new pic was taken from Ls phone, it may be a message from LE to L. Hey L, we have all the data from your phone too!

That's what I am thinking too.

Tylee has many pins concerning weight loss on her pinterest board. It is hard to see those knowing her mom body shamed her. LV was said to lead fitness classes. She should know better and know how to help her child. I doubt she wanted to be upstaged by a beautiful teenager tho. Jmo

yeah, I didn’t want to assume because victim blaming and also potentially mean: but we all knew that Tylee was plus-sized and that shallow Lori wouldn’t have been happy about it. I would have in fact been shocked if Lori had been okay with Tylee’s weight and never complained. I was a sturdy teenager myself, so I feel Tylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288