Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm undecided............ but I must admit, my first feelings were finding Summer in genuine pain. we will see.
Mom, Janis, can go off into the sunset, however.
And Melani, time to speak.
Melani did speak already.. a whole bunch of nothing.
I am waiting to hear what Mommy dearest has to say.,
Especially about her talking to JJ on the phone OCT 1st when he was buried in her son-in-law's back yard.
JMO

WHY is LE coming out with a different photo for us. Are there more? Why now? What does LE want us to see. The photo is just not that different...except to analysts to hypothesize.

I know they are adamant about this being the last sighting....but what else, are they trying to show us.
I'm guessing there's some kind of gotcha involved. Ideas:
Was one on Chad's phone?
Did one have a time stamp and LE are expanding the series of timeline data points they've already provided?
Are they offering evidence that there was no time to do anything to Tylee while in the Park? Since the timeline is too tight between that spot and Buckeroos?
Do they plan on offering up the very opposite evidence, namely there was a stop in a specific place for some specific reason within the Park, even though nothing ended up happening to Tylee there?

Can we watch Dateline online?
I believe it’s watchable as it airs on my Directv app, but sometimes it makes you wait until the show has ended.
It may stream live on the PlutoTV app? It has NBC news streaming now if you go under the News & Opinion heading, but I can’t see further than an hour ahead.
I would assume you could watch it on the NBC app, but i don’t have that, so I’m not 100%. I’d think this is the most likely option.
Hulu wants me to sign up for a live tv subscription to watch it there - it’s not watchable live under my normal subscription

I share your disgust and unhappiness with this family. However, I'm also mindful how powerful the psychological forces are that drive people to defend those they love even to the point of denial. The typical "I know him/her and she could never hurt her kids" is so common as a statement of support/denial in murder cases to the point that we must acknowledge it for what it is -- an attempt to shield the speaker and his/her family from opprobrium, shame and guilt. This is a national/worldwide story and these families are going to be tarred with this shame and loathing for decades. I tell myself not to get worked up because the consequences for these families will be horrible beyond measure and their pain and discomfort is only beginning.
I agree and thanks for reminding me.
I tend to get too emotionally involved in cases, especially children's cases.
I really am a sympathetic and empathetic person but I am having a really hard time feeling it with them.
I totally understand defending family-- but it is the Lori she knew, growing up, etc. JMO but I don't think she really talked to LVD much, she didn't know LVD was married, had never been to any of her weddings, so she really did not know the Lori she grew up with.

Yep! But remember what the officer told Lori in the police station... their sergeant had to approve and it hadn’t been approved yet. He basically hinted at her I don’t know how many times that she could just leave! I was disgusted by that!

And, as you previously posted that link to the police interview AND mentioning JM! Once again it appears obvious - Lori had a helpful bunch of friends while Charles struggled with every step.

Yeah she was painting KW as the wicked-witch in her last interview.
KW was the reason Lori was afraid ,so secretive...was protecting Ma and Summer from harm.
She never mentions Lori or Alex , her murdering siblings, in this rambling. Only the public’s mob mentality. Btw, narcissist always blame shift with lots of word salad(so you may forget what you actually accused them of) IOW “sorry, not sorry”...maybe that public mob should be “sorry”.
Pftttt.......

IMO
MOO
I’m not buyin it.

I can see where MBP gets it from.

I commented on another question regarding this. The desertion charges were always a tool to hold her and to apply pressure on her. The charges are certainly sustainable at this point because there is no evidence establishing support for the kids. The evidence of discovery of the bodies and all the cell phone pings certainly appear to prove the kids were murdered shortly after the Yellowstone trip, but that is not the same thing as evidence. If the prosecution wished, they could proceed against her on desertion and it would be up to the defense to raise the deaths of the children as a defense. While that could occur, in theory, it won't ever happen. The charges are sufficiently proved based on the evidence before the court so that a preliminary hearing will be held and she will be bound over for trial. Well before trial she will be charged with conspiracy and/or murder and other charges so the desertion charges will become unimportant. The law is a stickler for procedure and evidence. Right now the prosecution has more than enough evidence to show the kids were unaccounted for and certainly not in Lori's charge or subject to her support, comfort and maintenance. As such, there is enough evidence to support the desertion (and the contempt) charges. However, those charges are only pending as a means to support the incarceration and, if the state wishes, they can stand on the evidence now of record and wait to file more charges.
Thank you vislaw!!! I was so hoping you would respond! So the desertion charges could in fact continue, even if the state were to (subsequently) file an indictment alleging conspiracy/murder against LV and allege that offence occurred one day later than the commencement of the desertion? What penalty can the state seek on the desertion charges alone? And can these run consecutive to any conviction for conspiracy/murder?

Something has been gnawing at the back of my mind for quite a few months now. The pieces are starting to fall into place. Some I can prove and some are mere suspicion but here we go. I will lay them out for you and let the pieces fall where they may. This all stems from something that my son said last fall but I thought nothing of it at the time.
This we know.....Alex Cox died of a supossed pulmonary embolism.
alex cox cause of death - بحث Google

Tammy Daybell..... no autopsy was performed.....but family witnesses mentioned that she had a pink tinged, foamy spitum on her lips.
Pulmonary Embolism

But, here is the kicker....there was another death in the Salem area during this time. It was a man that spent a lot of time roaming the neighborhood. We used to joke about how much he drove up and down the roads. Come to find out he had attended a few of those prepper campouts.

Perhaps he saw something one day in September while he drove past the Daybell house. Maybe it was on the 9th or maybe it was later in the month that he may have noticed something in particular. At any rate....He died on the 29th of September....of a pulmonary embolism.

I ask....and this is all my opinion....what are the chances that 3 people that have been know to be in the same area and associated with the same people all die of the same(2 confirmed and 1 suspected) cause?

That's really odd. But with 100,000 people per year (CDC number) dying from PE, it could be just a statistical oddity.

After the discovery of the remains of her cousins, Melani Pawlowski makes the following points in a Facebook post that she shared with the East Idaho News ('My cousins are beautiful souls.' Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News):
  1. Tylee--who we now know was killed, dismembered, and burned--would “be giving the biggest eye roll” at the dramatic way the media is reporting her story.
  2. Tylee was “the sassiest thing ever” and so would likely chastise anyone who is using what happened to her as a reason to “blame” or “express hate” toward anyone.
  3. If Tylee could just “go on live television and tell her story,” she could “clear up all the confusion.”
  4. By continuing to “criticize and twist” things and to capitalize on “this tragic event,” people are distracting from the lives of “these two precious babes.”
  5. When people express kindness and not criticism, JJ and Tylee will probably “smile down from heaven.”
Snipped for focus

MP is slamming Tylee in this. You can bet she's been on the receiving end of Tylee's eye rolls and "sassiness", almost certainly for good reason.
Moreover, "you have no right to blame me for anything. You're being hateful." Everyone is just twisting it all around; making money, too.
Poor MP is feeling she needs to have a defender on TV because the murders her auntie and uncle are involved in has created "confusion." Poor, poor Melani.
To talk about a murdered child either going on TV to clear up confusion or "smiling"... seriously, what sicko says stuff like that. There's "no confusion" except maybe for MP. It's child murder. And she wants the victim to clear it up?
It's all about her: memememe

Last edited:
I believe it’s watchable as it airs on my Directv app, but sometimes it makes you wait until the show has ended.
It may stream live on the PlutoTV app? It has NBC news streaming now if you go under the News & Opinion heading, but I can’t see further than an hour ahead.
I would assume you could watch it on the NBC app, but i don’t have that, so I’m not 100%. I’d think this is the most likely option.
Hulu wants me to sign up for a live tv subscription to watch it there - it’s not watchable live under my normal subscription

Below is link and NBC tells how to watch

‘Dateline NBC’ to air new special about Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell tonight

How to watch:
  • People can watch the special on NBC. In Utah, you can view it by watching KSL-TV.
  • You can stream the episode on the NBC app. You will need to log into your cable subscription to watch it, though.
How to stream:
The following outlets will have streaming options, too. Some of them require trial sign-ups.

After the discovery of the remains of her cousins, Melani Pawlowski makes the following points in a Facebook post that she shared with the East Idaho News ('My cousins are beautiful souls.' Melani Pawlowski releases message expressing love for JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News):
  1. Tylee--who we now know was killed, dismembered, and burned--would “be giving the biggest eye roll” at the dramatic way the media is reporting her story.
  2. Tylee was “the sassiest thing ever” and so would likely chastise anyone who is using what happened to her as a reason to “blame” or “express hate” toward anyone.
  3. If Tylee could just “go on live television and tell her story,” she could “clear up all the confusion.”
  4. By continuing to “criticize and twist” things and to capitalize on “this tragic event,” people are distracting from the lives of “these two precious babes.”
  5. When people express kindness and not criticism, JJ and Tylee will probably “smile down from heaven.”
Melani’s statement is remarkable not only for what she says but also for what she doesn’t say: that she was wrong. If you knew nothing of Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow, you could read a statement like Melani’s and assume this was a sad but ordinary missing person’s case. You would likely believe that some very bad people had abducted two children and that, after months of uncertainty, the discovery of bodies had revealed the crushing truth and devastated the victims’ family. What you probably would not believe was that the person making the statement had defended the silence and obstruction of one of the probable killers and cast herself as a victim.

What is missing in Melani’s statement and the earlier statement of several of the Cox family is any admission of personal responsibility. There is no suggestion they misjudged Lori or that this misjudgment almost certainly delayed the discovery of the bodies and prolonged the tortuous ordeal of the people who truly loved Tylee and JJ. There is no hint of an apology to the people they criticized for forcing Lori into what they continued to insist was simply an acrimonious custody battle. And, worst of all, there is no recognition that, when it mattered, they sided with the children’s likely killers over the children themselves.

One of the big questions in this case relates to the role that religion, specifically Mormonism, has played. Here I will offer up a caveat that I’ve offered up before. Mormonism didn’t make Chad and Lori do these terrible things, and you could go to traditional Mormon services for a hundred years without hearing anything as bizarre and demented as what Chad and Lori reportedly believed. But, even so, it is my view that you cannot understand this case without understanding Mormonism. Simply put, I believe Mormon ideas led Chad and Lori to believe they were special while Mormon practice left them feeling like they’d been overlooked.

Melani was raised in the same religious environment. But her sin is much more ordinary. She simply does something we all do from time to time: she blames others for her own failings. But here again Mormonism is relevant. It provides both a model for and justification of denying responsibility.

Earlier this month, when the Black Lives Matter protests were spreading, Mormon Church president Russell M. Nelson said “We abhor the reality that some would deny others respect and the most basic of freedoms because of the color of his or her skin.” He also pleaded with everyone to foster “mutual respect” and “an outpouring of love for all of God’s children.” But here’s what President Nelson didn’t do. He didn’t acknowledge, let alone apologize for, the Church’s role in reinforcing racial prejudices by withholding full membership privileges from black people for decades.

President Nelson’s sentiments are nice in the same way that Melani’s plea for withholding “negative feelings” and just exhibiting “love” is nice. But that’s all they are. Melani’s sentimental outpouring of love for Tylee and JJ won’t bring them back. And worse, it risks co-opting their tragic and beautifully specific stories into our inane and ever-expanding culture war. For shame.

MOO
The ever-expanding culture war has recently centered on the American West, beginning with the Sagebrush Rebellion. It is sickening.

I commented on another question regarding this. The desertion charges were always a tool to hold her and to apply pressure on her. The charges are certainly sustainable at this point because there is no evidence establishing support for the kids. The evidence of discovery of the bodies and all the cell phone pings certainly appear to prove the kids were murdered shortly after the Yellowstone trip, but that is not the same thing as evidence. If the prosecution wished, they could proceed against her on desertion and it would be up to the defense to raise the deaths of the children as a defense. While that could occur, in theory, it won't ever happen. The charges are sufficiently proved based on the evidence before the court so that a preliminary hearing will be held and she will be bound over for trial. Well before trial she will be charged with conspiracy and/or murder and other charges so the desertion charges will become unimportant. The law is a stickler for procedure and evidence. Right now the prosecution has more than enough evidence to show the kids were unaccounted for and certainly not in Lori's charge or subject to her support, comfort and maintenance. As such, there is enough evidence to support the desertion (and the contempt) charges. However, those charges are only pending as a means to support the incarceration and, if the state wishes, they can stand on the evidence now of record and wait to file more charges.

Would the deaths of the children necessarily be a defense? It seems to me like if she turned the kids over to somebody else, that's the desertion, and if the kids were later killed, that aggravates the offense.

Can we watch Dateline online?
I am trying to stream the channel on our streaming app and having fits because it keeps pausing.
I updated it and it still is not working, so I switched it over to "Antenna" mode
I will be looking to watch Dateline online in a minute just in case.
I am hoping I will still be awake as I am exhausted and trying to keep eyes open and it will not air until 11 PM my time which is a few hours away. UGH

Interesting article on CD published 2001

Not all is grave for a sexton

From the article (emphasis added: bold and italics)
"Sad times are always when you have to bury babies. That's always a poignant moment," Daybell said, leaning on a shovel amid the headstones in the Springville Cemetery where he worked until last year when he quit to write a book about his experiences.

Daybell said he hadn't given much thought to leaving the job until he turned 30 and realized that "I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in a cemetery," noting dryly that he fully expects to be back someday — on the other end of the shovel.

poign·ant: evoking a keen sense of sadness or regret

Something is not making sense to me. Alex took JJ TO HIS APARTMENT AND THEN BROUGHT HIM BACK ASLEEP. THEN, he comes and takes him again in the middle of the night
I snipped and bolded.
JMOO Alex & Lori were using their guests as witnesses. They wanted JJ seen that night but they were on a tight timeline because JJ needed to be dead and hidden so Alex could drive the body to Chad’s in the morning, where he was waiting to bury the body after Tammy left for work. Alex took JJ and began the process by sedating JJ or poisoning him. Then he brought JJ or his body back to show the guests. After everyone was in bed, either Lori checked to make sure JJ was dead, or she finished the killing by herself or with Alex, and then Alex took the body. They thought they were being very clever and no one would suspect this was the night/early morning that JJ died.

I think a PE is exactly what TD died of. She was coughing and foaming at the mouth. AC was foaming at the mouth. Pretty indicative of having a PE event.

MOO

Symptoms of a PE....I don't think either one of these young people would have any of the following risk factors for a PE-which makes it suspicious to me.
just can't let it go.

Pulmonary Embolism

What increases your risk of pulmonary embolism?
Anything that makes you more likely to form blood clots increases your risk of pulmonary embolism. Some people are born with blood that clots too quickly. Other things that can increase your risk include:

• Being inactive for long periods. This can happen when you have to stay in bed after surgery or a serious illness, or when you sit for a long time on a flight or car trip.
  • Recent surgery that involved the legs, hips, belly, or brain.
  • Some diseases, such as cancer, heart failure, stroke, or a severe infection.
  • Pregnancy and childbirth (especially if you had a caesarean section).
  • Taking birth control pills or hormone therapy.
  • Smoking.
You are also at higher risk for blood clots if you are an older adult (especially older than 70) or extremely overweight (obese).

I don't think Alex or Tammy either one would fall into any of these categories! This is too coincidental for me. I may have to live with it but I think someone needs to dig pretty deep here myself. JMO

JMO, but very little (of what little I know) that Chad taught was original to him at all. It is all pretty much "scriptural".

The word "zombie", of course, is not scriptural per se, but the word alludes to "the walking dead", and scripture does speak of the "spiritually dead".

I would be curious as to who introduced the term "zombie" into these teachings. It is not "scriptural", very dehumanizing and I believe, meant to be sensational and scary.

"The term comes from Haitian folklore, in which a zombie is a dead body reanimated through various methods, most commonly magic."
Zombie - Wikipedia

CD's theology was partially "scriptural" but looks to me like CD was a Charmed fanatic.

JMO but all MBP does is spew out BS to make herself look good, sweet and innocent.
I think she is just the opposite of all the above.
She fails miserably.
'I was wrong.' Lori Vallow Daybell's sister releases message following deaths of JJ and Tylee | East Idaho News
‘I was wrong.’ Lori Vallow Daybell’s sister releases message following deaths of JJ and Tylee

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com
104734728_3621933101156062_3115643788172956367_n.jpg

105565239_3621933827822656_2919707983998645863_n.jpg
Right away its about her. In so much pain. She acts like a victim having to admit she is wrong. She spends more time giving fake gratitude to the very people she would not help protect or find the children. She calls her niece and nephew remains. She is very removed. She then humble brags about praying for everyone. She is again spiritually superior to all who will be negative or angry. Then, welp, can't change the past. Let's move on. Her gaslighting and bragging were more eloquent that MP.jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member