Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, but if MG was questioning the whole zombie thing, she certainly didn’t put two things together for A LONG TIME!

MG actually thought that if he was a zombie there would be just a prayer his spirit would leave and he would just die

2. Anyone else think
she stumbled in talking about needing money to complete their spiritual dreams? How’d she know the following and not put two and two together?

She said, “I thought it was all spiritual, right, but if they wanted to do their spiritual dreams they would need some money to do that. She knew that there was $1 million that he had on him.
(Referencing Lori)
If he was a Zombie they’d pray and the spirit (the Zombie’s?) would leave and he (JJ?) would “just die”. And she (MG) thinks that’s somehow better?

Yes, it is different. My question is why did the FBI release the new photo today? The 11 page affidavit of probable cause was released Friday evening and today a new photo. They’re trying to accomplish something with these releases.

And I really want to smack that big grin off of Alex’s face.
BBM-- I am with you on that

Last edited:
So I’m convinced that AC killed JJ. And that LVD and CD conspired and knew that he was, instructed him to. On the show tonight Melanie said that AC told her he believed 100% in CD and LVD’s zombie theory. I believe it was on the night LVD said that JJ was a zombie and climbing on the cabinets and knocked a picture of Jesus down.
I just can’t get a good theory on Tylee as far as where and when.
Also, on the show Melanie said along the lines of maybe the stress of what AC was carrying killed him. I’m not convinced still that AC’s death wasn’t murder. Yes they did an autopsy, but they may not have had a reason to look for poisons.
I think poisoning is involved with TD, AC, and most likely JJ and Tylee.
It may be a hope with JJ and Tylee, a morbid hope, but I don’t want to think that their deaths were violent. Jmo

While I would not say it is a 'common' cause of death- it certainly happens often enough that I personally know of two adults and a child (significant risk factors including a clotting disorder) who have died from it.
You know all those commercials you see on TV for Xarelto and Eliquis? They are specifically to prevent PE and millions of people have enough risk factors to take them.
Like I said in a previous post- I follow this case closely AND I am naturally suspicious. But AC was a truck driver and that is in and of itself a high risk for PE.
Anecdote as statistical signifigance, which I personally hate but the world we live in likes it: My 2 oldest friends flew from NYC to Tokyo the same day, unrelated, not together. On the same day I flew from Boston to NJ to Shanghai. Of the 3 of us I am wayyy middle of the road regardig fitness. We all flew home a week later on the same day. We all then boarded another plane within 36 hours for short flights, Boston to Detroit for me, and Hartford to Milwaukee and NYC to Milwaukee for the other 2. Returns the same day. Both of my friends ended up in the hospital within 2 days of the short flight, both had clotting in the legs from sitting that had broken loose and reached the lungs. Both would have died if they had been alone when they collapsed. I had no acute problem but since that week, 8 years ago now, I get leg cramps so severe I sometimes stay up for 2 days straight from the pain.

My point: If you are reading this and have been sitting still reading this forum for anywhere near as long as I have, get up and do a couple laps of the house and the yard. We don't want to lose any sleuthers to CP.

I’d be embarrassed to be this xxxxx I’m not sure of the right word to use.

MG- huh I wonder how she got her into BYU?

but still not putting anything together.

editing a mean word.
BYU Idaho accepts something like 98% of applicants. I would guess an applicant's LDS credentials are WAY more important than intellectual competence.

Two important points from Dateline tonight:

1) Tammy WAS suspicious. Melanie G said Lori confided this to her.
2) Several nights before MG went to police, she reached out to Alex and asked, "Do I want to know what happened to JJ?" His answer?

"You don't want to know."
Again, consider the source. Lori, a lying liar who lies, said Tammy was suspicious. And Lori would know that only if told by Chad, another lying liar who lies. Tammy may have been suspicious, but IMO if the only evidence we have is MG relaying what she was told by these two LLWL, then we have no evidence.

All couched in Jesus name. Where was He when doing the other interviews? I deeply resent the way she used "religion" to make herself look better to the public :([/QUOTES
You mean something like her trying not to be mad at the people who are angry with her and her family? Or perhaps it’s that she never acknowledges her sister did something horrible, in fact never mentions her sister at all? IMO these people are and have always been more concerned w/how they look to others than they are the fate of those two poor kids. Bass-ackwards priorities IMO. I have no sympathy for them and don’t care to hear another word from either Sister and Mommy Cox. Ever.

I did not believe Lori’s sister, Summer is true to herself. Like Cindy Anthony, she is covering her tracks, trying to make people like her. She made this statement...now be quiet.

As for Melanie, I have my thoughts. I will wait to see just how much she really did help LE. That is questionable.

Two important points from Dateline tonight:

1) Tammy WAS suspicious. Melanie G said Lori confided this to her.
2) Several nights before MG went to police, she reached out to Alex and asked, "Do I want to know what happened to JJ?" His answer?

"You don't want to know."
She STILL didn't go to LE immediately? Until several days later? Unthinkable.

As far as Chad's beliefs, that zombies/"dark" people need to be gotten rid of, when did Chad learn about these beliefs? IMO, it seems like if he believed in it, there would have been deaths before CV (like before he even met Lori). It just seems odd, as far as we know, that these killings started with CV via AxC. Again, JMO.

If Chad indeed shot a raccoon, why, oh why? Why shoot an innocent animal? It's not like there were crops of veggies & fruit that a raccoon could have damaged. If true, then RIP raccoon.

JMO
JMO but I thing CD and LVD heard the word "Zombies" whether from all the new shows (WD, FTWD, Znation) etc and made it up in their own minds that the people they wanted to get rid of were zombies;. they preached that theory to the gullible followers like MG, MBP, IP(well, my verdict is still out on IP) AxC, and the rest of their followers. It was their excuse to kill people that were in their way of CD and LVD paradise of playing house in Hawaii. JMO

Are you referring to the subpoena to Google here? If so, that subpoena was issued for Charles’ email account and it was filed by Lori’s attorney—not the state and not LE.

LE absolute had Lori’s phone and records from her carrier before her date of arrest—at minimum. And they would not have filed a subpoena for it. They do not have to.

In CD’s Arrest Warrant, paragraph 19: “ Through this investigation, the Rexburg Police Department and FBI have seized, searched, and analyzed multiple cellular devices pursuant to several warrants.”

The Arrest Warrant does not state who’s phone records were analyzed but I do not believe they would analyze AxC and TD but not LV’s.

Would you mind adding a link to your comment above please? “They did not subpoena Lori's phone and Google records until March and are likely just starting on Chad's.

Perhaps I’ve missed it in my research. In advance, thank you.
Thank you for responding here.

I for one remember reading all Lori had after the stop in Hawaii was her big bag of money. :) pretty sure they got a phone then too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member