Found Safe AZ - Henri Ramirez-Sanchez, 11, Mesa, 21 June 2020

The Count

Reaction score
11 year old boy found gone when parents returned home at 11am this morning. University and Stapley in Mesa.

Henri was last seen wearing a blue button-up shirt, blue pants and black shoes like a school uniform.

Police said he had a blue backpack with clothes in it.

Henri is 4-foot-10, has black hair and brown eyes.

Mesa police looking for missing 11-year-old boy

Blue backpack with clothes in it sounds like a runaway situation. I wonder how police know there was clothing in the bag. Perhaps parents were able to identify some clothing items that were missing?

He looks sad in the photo from the article despite holding/playing a guitar.
c23812ac-7d3e-4129-a2de-470f3343fe0e_1140x641.png

Just took a look at University Dr. & Stapley Drive intersection in Mesa. There should definitely be footage of him from someone's surveillance camera, as that intersection is full of businesses, a strip mall, bus stops, and 2 gas stations.

I wonder if he took the bus? When you google search that area, maps brings you right to a bus stop. Did he have any money on him?

Last edited:
It is too easy for a parent to simply say that a child who is missing has run away. Classic blaming the victim. That’s just my opinion in general.
I hope that Henri is hiding out at an age appropriate friend’s house, alive and well. Experience tells me that is likely not the case.

I am hoping this is just a case of miscommunication. Henri with his backpack on the way to a friend's sleepover. Someone forgot to inform another. I know, I know, totally wishful thinking. But hey, cannot rule it out just yet... :confused:

That fact that the parents know he left with a backpack of clothes while they werent there sounds weird.. like how do they know that?
RSBM

Henri was last seen wearing a blue button-up shirt, blue pants and black shoes like a school uniform. Police said he had a blue backpack with clothes in it.

Mesa police looking for missing 11-year-old boy

RSBM BBM

My impression from the original post was that Henri was 'seen' with the backpack. Someone (or video?) witnessed him carrying the backpack. That might be an incorrect angle if the wording is just off. Perhaps they saw him dressed like then when they last saw him?

Ummm, I don't like this... Was he actually running away from home?

Just saw this:

Missing Arizona Boy, 11, Vanished While Family Was Out, Leaving Cell Phone Behind

Henri Ramirez-Sanchez was last seen at about 11 a.m. on Sunday in the area of University Drive and Stapley Drive in Mesa, say police

By K.C. Baker
June 23, 2020 01:58 PM
Arizona police are desperately searching for an 11-year-old boy who vanished Sunday morning.
Henri Ramirez-Sanchez was last seen at about 11 a.m. on Sunday in the area of University Drive and Stapley Drive in Mesa, the Mesa Police Department says in a Missing Child alert.
The area where the boy was last seen is a busy intersection with a Chevron on one corner and a Circle K across the street from it.
[...]
He was last seen wearing a blue button-up shirt, blue pants and black shoes (like a school uniform), the alert says.
He left with a blue backpack with clothes in it.
----------------------​
More here:

Missing Arizona Boy, 11, Vanished While Family Was Out, Leaving Cell Phone Behind

That fact that the parents know he left with a backpack of clothes while they werent there sounds weird.. like how do they know that?
They could have looked all over the house for him, etc., and they may have noticed that his shelves or drawers were open and then saw that some clothes, etc., were missing.
Maybe he just wanted to go on an "adventure." I remember I did one day -- I packed my pajamas, a teddy bear, and got as far as the end of my street -- about 20 yds (!), and turned around and headed straight back home. Maybe Henri was a bit braver, and I know he was a bit older than I at the time.
I had a good situation at my home -- I'm hoping Henri does, too, and will be back soon, safe and probably hungry. Let's hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back