Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, not sure why she'd lie about that, but, consider this: The odds of Tammy knowing something was up were high, IMO.
  • Charles said he was going to reach out to Tammy.
  • Lori and Chad walked around BYU boldly and proudly.
  • They had been carrying n an affair for almost a year when Tammy died.
Plus, frankly, women often "know" when their partner is cheating. Call it sixth sense, intuition, whatever.

I agree completely because of the three points you just made. Just saying that MG saying Lori told her something doesn’t make it so.

i don't see it as racist.

imo it emphasises a lack of humanity.
which is precisely what oprah's brand is...isn't it??

wouldn't the average person see Oprah as America's mother earth?

moo

Ok .... Sorry fellow sleuthers, just have to jump in and say .... NOT a fan of Oprah at all - ugh!! MG is an idiot and LVD is vile ... but calling OW a dark spirit is not racist. Just MOO

Snipped for focus.
Did MG have a thing for AxC? It's sure starting to sound like it.
She did really seem to speak about him with affection rather than horror at the things he’s done that would have caused the stress to kill him! I really have no words except I can’t believe her tone, attitude, and lack of horror at all of this! Sorry I keep saying horror but I am horrified at what these children suffered through. And that same word comes to mind when I see interviews with “insiders” who aren’t horrified. I think there are believers still. Jmo

Ok so my question...

MG says they (cd and Lvd) were sealed in the temple by angels, I think is how she phrased it.

where ? Which temple? Can they just walk in and do that? Whatever “that” involves?

So does that mean polygamy was ok in their eyes?
(No debate, just curious if we are missing something? )
Well, MG said that CD and LVD said to her MANY TIMES that Tammy would be OK with this as she passed on. They said she (Tammy) may not remember it now, but she (Tammy) had a mission to fulfill on the other side , so they both felt that was where she was supposed to go.
Lori Vallow’s friend says she knew Tammy Daybell would pass away

Not liking Melanie Gibb much. She comes off as very cold and superficial to me.

"Tylee would come out of her room, when she wanted.". Sounds like Lori and Tylee had some issues.

"JJ was always "acting up".". Well, he was a child with a disability, who was living in an unstable environment. Poor kid.

There were a lot of holes in this story. Glad that "Dateline" got rid of the creepy growling sound in the background music.

WTH? LVD thought that MG would lie to the police for her?!

LE absolute had Lori’s phone and records from her carrier before her date of arrest—at minimum. And they would not have filed a subpoena for it. They do not have to.
They got her phone on January 25 I think when they served the order to produce her kids. They had a search warrant but if the phone is encrypted they will have a difficult time accessing it. But they can get location data from the carrier. I think most carriers and google require a court order or subpoena. Here is what Google requires in criminal cases in the US for even the most basic information:

How Google handles government requests for user information – Privacy & Terms – Google

In criminal cases
  • Get a court order to compel disclosure of non-content records, such as the To, From, CC, BCC, and Timestamp fields in emails
  • Get a search warrant to compel disclosure of the content of communications, such as email messages, documents, and photos

So apparently Google requires a search warrant or court order. Every cell carrier will be different but they all have policies that make it intentionally difficult for LE to access information. Apple has specifically refused to assist the FBI or any other LE from defeating any security measure and says it will defy any court orders ordering it to do so.

There is also the landmark US Supreme Court ruling from 2014 in Riley v. California 573 U.S. 373 (2014) where the court unanimously ruled that search and seizure of the digital contents of a cell phone during an arrest is unconstitutional.

In CD’s Arrest Warrant, paragraph 19: “ Through this investigation, the Rexburg Police Department and FBI have seized, searched, and analyzed multiple cellular devices pursuant to several warrants.”

The Arrest Warrant does not state who’s phone records were analyzed but I do not believe they would analyze AxC and TD but not LV’s.

I'm sure they are looking at both Lori's and Chad's phones as well as Tylee's and also JJ's ipad. It's also possible that Tammy's was not encrypted while the others were. Alex's was also apparently an Android phone while Lori is known to use iphones. My understanding is that even the FBI can't search an encrypted iphone.

Would you mind adding a link to your comment above please? “They did not subpoena Lori's phone and Google records until March and are likely just starting on Chad's.
Perhaps I’ve missed it in my research. In advance, thank you.

I was mistaken. It was in January I think when they were searched at the Kauai Beach Resort. I was thinking the seizure of her phone happened when she was arrested in late February or early March.

One thing Nate Eaton said on tonight's Dateline Episode resonated. At the beginning, his team all hoped the children would be found alive. They also hoped that the anniversaries of the children being missing would not pass without the children being found.
Yes, at a crazy prepper compound. Until found that was always an outside chance.

Not liking Melanie Gibb much. She comes off as very cold and superficial to me.

"Tylee would come out of her room, when she wanted.". Sounds like Lori and Tylee had some issues.

"JJ was always "acting up".". Well, he was a child with a disability, who was living in an unstable environment. Poor kid.

There were a lot of holes in this story. Glad that "Dateline" got rid of the creepy growling sound in the background music.

WTH? LVD thought that MG would lie to the police for her?!
Well she had been tested to keep the affair a secret and did, tested with zombie info and didn’t confront, told about reconciling with CV to get his finances in order then he dies. I mean MG passed every “test”. She fell for it all, and DID NOT answer the phone all day... and then still didn’t tell the truth for 11 days.. so she kinda did lie for her, just not for eternity. MOO

MOO that his girfriend living in Rexburg.
Just a hunch but with CV dead, Lori now in town, and the kids dead, Chad may have felt even more embolden to mistreat Tammy. He was very brazen in burying bodies in broad daylight, going to the storage units and holding hands in public. I think he probably separated himself more and more from Tammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member