Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these folks have so much money? Lori, had SS money for her kids, probably savings, other money from CV.

Melani Bordeaux? Where did she get money to move to Idaho, pay deposits and rent on her own townhouse? She wasn't working?

Alex Cox, rents his own townhouse, adjacent to LVD. He seemed to never work much.

Were their parents supporting them? Where is the trust fund for all of this travel? Rent? Utilities? Food?

omg........... such QUESTIONS... our minds are just so exhausted from this case!!
The Money has always been such a question for me too. I still ask "who ever works in this family".

Alex quit his driving, supposedly.

Chad only made money off of Tammy.

Lori and Charles did always live a cash-existence. But she went through that.

Melani BP has a successful husband, as far as we can see. I don't think she ever worked at all. Lived in big house, 4 kids.
At one point Brandon declared "she has 200K in her possession". I gathered it was some temporary settlement until the custody case was done.

Ian P, seemed to have good work in Rexburg and Idaho Falls. But what is he doing now? I suspect Brandon's money is still funding these two. grrrrrrr.

I get mixed signals on the Cox parents. I thought they had money...but then I read (somewhere) they are living with Janis' relatives because they ran out of money... who know.

Isn't it amazing though---no one ever works for a living. They just connive.

I'm not in the camp that any drugs were used to induce PE. I think a drug may have been used to tranquilize the kids though.

But I wanted to offer this to those who are looking into that theory: one of our podcasters is a district manager for a pharmaceutical distributor. If anyone had access to a wide range of drugs (for physician samples of course) it would be him. I don't recall which one though.

So two things: 1) This person is easy enough to find but I'm going to be vague here and not mention a name / company / area within an industry. 2) What the company does isn't legal in my state, so I have zero experience on either end of the physician office/patient equation. With those in mind...

I strongly question whether, in the course of providing management at this company (a company where neither this employee [nor the company itself] represents any drug manufacturer) that sampling is even a thing. This company doesn't detail drugs or rep a product -- I'm clarifying that this position isn't management level pharmaceutical sales. In my mind (again, not legal here, so my familiarity is low), sampling in this industry would be the equivalent of a Walgreens pharmacist sampling drugs to a doctor. (In nursing, we would call that diverting drugs. Not sure what they call it in pharmacy, but I believe they call it diverting drugs. :D.)

So I just don't think this is a useful connection --> Someone Lori and Chad may or may not have met, may or may not have access to some drugs that may or may not have been useful in....doing something.. and this person may or may not have diverted those drugs to Lori or Chad. That seems like a lot of hassle for the kind of people who don't know better than to take their cell phones with them to crime scenes.

Sedatives would have been easy for Lori to access after a truthful conversation with one of JJ's physicians. (And yes, I know she lies when the truth would have sufficed.)

I wonder if Alex had his phone with him for BBs attempt. Also MP is wearing what looks like an apple watch or something like that in her interviews with Ian and Nate. I hope we start hearing more on the digital evidence LE has regarding this. They must have a reason for moving slowly. Jmo I have wondered if Ian is cooperating (without MPs knowledge) and in return they are allowing MP to have her baby outside of jail, could be reason for slow movement. I wont rest easy until she is arrested too.
I really hope the bolded statement could be true. I dunno though.... Ian just looks so brainwashed these days.... Do we think there is anyway LE can be holding the domestic case against Ian, over his head?

And as always...does Ian ever work anymore?? How are they even paying for that baby with no job insurance??? moo moo.

Coming in real late about the latest dateline show due to my home circumstances. :( Is there anywhere to find this show to watch? I've scoured the net and can't find anything but short clips. Is that all I get? if not can I have a link to it , I beg :) Please

Sounds like "that's great". jmo

Just jumping off your post....

I don't find CD saying "fun times" as odd because I am very sarcastic and when relaying the bs that happens in my day to day life with my husband or best friends, I will sarcastically say things like fun fun, good times, and even fun times.

I am in no way defending CD but I do think it was just a smart@$$ remark not meaning he found the previous story he told TD to be fun, but more like a sarcastic comment to imply that it was actually a crappy event for him. And I definitely take TDs "good for you" as being annoyed or aggravated with him sarcasm.

Wait, are you serious? "Women who are good women dont make the rules, they follow the rules laid before them by men"
please share what you mean by this

LDS is extraordinarily patriarchal. Review all the business structures within the church, and you will see very very few women. This has always been the model. And I would suspect this model easily roles over into the social structures of lds living. From my rather weak knowledge, women are strong and so highly revered, but they never run things.

Last edited:
For those who have followed the case here on WS, the latest Dateline was a bit disappointing but the show was produced, edited, and geared toward the general public. With the complicity of this case, there's no way there'd be near enough time to dive into details found here. They also probably had the show taped when the bodies were discovered and had to do a full court press to update the show. There's a lot to squeeze in to a one-hour show (minus commercials) but I thought they did put it in a way that the public could get a grasp on it.

All the msm productions have been disappointing.. I only watch when I can roll and scan like here on WS!

Coming in real late about the latest dateline show due to my home circumstances. :( Is there anywhere to find this show to watch? I've scoured the net and can't find anything but short clips. Is that all I get? if not can I have a link to it , I beg :) Please
You can get it on the NBC app, but you have to put in your cable subscriber.

I wonder if Alex had his phone with him for BBs attempt. Also MP is wearing what looks like an apple watch or something like that in her interviews with Ian and Nate. I hope we start hearing more on the digital evidence LE has regarding this. They must have a reason for moving slowly. Jmo I have wondered if Ian is cooperating (without MPs knowledge) and in return they are allowing MP to have her baby outside of jail, could be reason for slow movement. I wont rest easy until she is arrested too.

I have wondered if Ian is cooperating (without MPs knowledge) and in return they are allowing MP to have her baby outside of jail

I really hope the bolded statement could be true. I dunno though.... Ian just looks so brainwashed these days.... Do we think there is anyway LE can be holding the domestic case against Ian, over his head?

And as always...does Ian ever work anymore?? How are they even paying for that baby with no job insurance??? moo moo.

It is a big question, isn't it? I felt that Nate was way too accomodating of Melanie in his long interview.
I feel that since LE has her interviews signed and sealed, they might just want her to be blabbing for inconsistencies, or for others currently in hiding to come out of the weeds.

And perhaps that is the plan WITH LE. Try to get her to bring out others.

If you think about it, many at WS listen to podcasters (one example is Nancy Grace, others cannot mention due to TOS etc. ;););)) The one thing that makes most of us scream at our tv/computer is they always interrupt. MOO

And at WS, many say.. "just let them go on and on and for the interviewer to shut the h**l up and quit trying to interject and interupt the person you are interviewing"

Nate did such. It's the ... let them talk and talk into silence.. And then, only then, move on.

That takes skill, and focus. Nancy doesn't have that skill MOO, and is exactly what was / is needed. I don't know of many others that do that, except for Keith Morrison and many others that we see on dateline. I cannot think of any podcasters that are as good at doing such, and that MOO is what separates the wheat from the chaff as to journalism.

MOO

JMO but I thing CD and LVD heard the word "Zombies" whether from all the new shows (WD, FTWD, Znation) etc and made it up in their own minds that the people they wanted to get rid of were zombies;. they preached that theory to the gullible followers like MG, MBP, IP(well, my verdict is still out on IP) AxC, and the rest of their followers. It was their excuse to kill people that were in their way of CD and LVD paradise of playing house in Hawaii. JMO

My opinion of IP is that he is biding his time. He sees the writing on the wall and knows that if he doesn't pretend to believe and love MP, he and potentially the unborn child are going to end up on the hit list. He can't leave before the baby is born because he knows the baby would not be safe alone with her. I feel when the baby is born, he will take the baby and run far far away from these people. And I hope when he does he takes his ex wife and the children he has with her too.

And I in no way believe that MP has forgiven him for going to the authorities, but right now would be really bad timing to kill him off.

Last edited:
Nate posted this last night for anyone new to the case or just needed a refresher. Maybe this will help those folks!

Who's who in the Daybell case | East Idaho News

I know!! That is the article I was referring to and laughing about ... I just figure, sometimes "pictures" can say a lot more than words... I have sent the article to a few friends who I am trying to "bait" back into all our fun here...

sometimes I just don't get why others are not as curious as me. ha ha . My friends say "obsessed", I say curious....

Pulmonary embolism is a common cause of death - top 5-ish.
Oh no. I disagree. The other brother, who has kept away from all this, it the ‘normal’ one.

YES, THE OTHER BROTHER!! Good morning sleuthers, while I am not new to webslueths, I am new to this forum. I have followed this case from day one, actually since CV was shot. My cousin lives in that part of the state and we happened to be visiting at that time and saw it on the news. How ironic. Being a Mother, Aunt, and Grandmother, let me just say that I am 100% totally horrified. I was so hoping that in her convoluted thinking and strong belief that the world was ending in July, that she had actually sent the kids to a bunker or compound of some sort to be prepped for the ending of the world, sadly that is not what happened.

That being said, there are 2 certain things that keep weighing on me. 1) the other brother, 2) the phone call MG made to AlxC.
1) In the email CV sent to AdmC, he said, anytime I confront LV she just turns it around and blames me, you, or Brandon. Now we all know she despised CV, he had turned into a zombie and was going by another name, so I can see her blaming him. Brandon was evidently interfering with her manipulation of M, so I can see her blaming him. Why blame her brother? Why put him in the same category as 2 people she clearly hated? Something happened.
2) The phone call, when MG called AlxC, she asked him, do I want to know what happened to JJ? Why didn’t she ask him about Tylee? Because I believe she already knew Tylee’s fate. That is why I think LE is allowing her to do these interviews, hoping she will contradict herself. I believe there is strong evidence in the fact she didn’t inquire about Tylee. I hope we see that brought up. In my opinion, she is guilty of something, not reporting a crime, not reporting a death, not reporting a murder, something. All my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77