Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gitana,
Dateline was good. Covered everything.

For those of us who have followed murder cases on WS, these witnesses like MG and MP and IP look like morons and accomplices. I can’t say they will be charged with anything but they all knew. They remind me so much of Krystal Kenny.

They can say hindsight is 20/20 all they want. But they all had a full frontal view of what was going on. They all knew the kids were dead. We are strangers and we knew. If any of them have a conscience, they knew. Their letters of apology are a CYA effort. It makes me furious.
I agree 1000%. I’m especially looking forward to seeing MP with nice shiny new bracelets provided by LE. She knew exactly what what happened to the children. She conspired to have BB shot and probably wouldn’t have batted an eyelash when Chad declared her own children to be zombies. She understood she had to “separate” from her children. In other words, let them be murdered. Fortunately BB had the sense to keep his kids away from her. I’ve said it since Day 1 - no child is safe in that family.

Yeah the cookie thing is strange no matter how you slice it.

These people are all adults. The only way the cookies make sense is if non-adult children are in attendance. Otherwise, "come over and let me serve you cookies for your Mom's death" is super odd even without any of the other hinky stuff. If you were in this situation wouldn't you find being invited over for cookies from your Mother's memorial with a woman you've never met weird even if you went? I'd go if a family member wanted me to but I'd find it very odd.
And don't forget, MG said last night that LVD told her that at the cookie gathering the children "fell in LOVE with her". Who say's that!! Narcissistic much Lori?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree 1000%. I’m especially looking forward to seeing MP with nice shiny new bracelets provided by LE. She knew exactly what what happened to the children. She conspired to have BB shot and probably wouldn’t have batted an eyelash when Chad declared her own children to be zombies. She understood she had to “separate” from her children. In other words, let them be murdered. Fortunately BB had the sense to keep his kids away from her. I’ve said it since Day 1 - no child is safe in that family.
Absolutely. And it was said that the shooter in the Jeep was in the back as the jeep sped off. So I think it was MP doing the driving. Hopefully the phones will find a conversation to that affect. Someone please open the eyes of IP! Of course, I feel he has been a part of this all along. I think he drank the kool aid.

Chad had no problem lying to police that he didn't know Lori very well and didn't have her phone number three weeks after they got married.

JMO, as I stated before, this was no act. He really didn't know Lori very well when he married her, and with all the burner phones, probably did not know her current number off the top of his head.

All good preppers and Constitutionalists know that you do not have to answer these kinds of random questions from police because you have the right to remain silent. There are numerous You Tube videos put out by lawyers explaining why you should never talk to the police. You only implicate yourself.

IMO, he may not have known at that moment that the children were dead, only that there was a "custody battle". Not a popular view, I know, but still possible.

If Joe was granted just "custody", (not "more custody"), Lori would have been ordered to pay support as the non-custodial parent. She fled to Hawaii to avoid handing Tylee over to Joe and having to pay Joe support.

Tylee wanted to stay in Hawaii because Lori did not make her go to school. Lori leaving the state without a judge's permission, in most states, would have been unlawful....but Joe would have had to pursue that with his lawyers, more money, more time. Lori above the law.

I don't know much about custody arrangements so I'll just describe their version of custody: Lori had physical custody of Tylee (put another way, she lived with Lori) on most weekdays and some weekends; and Joe had physical custody (she lived with Joe) on the other weekends and for a period of time in the summer.

I would be shocked to find out that Lori ever fled Joe for any other reason than to get Joe out of Tylee's life.

As far as paragraph 2 goes...that's exactly what Joe did when Lori left Texas. And then he moved to Phoenix to be near Tylee. And then Lori moved again to Hawaii. I don't know whether he continued to pursue that legally after Tylee was removed to Hawaii.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I don't think that the statement "Joe was granted custody" is correct if that term ('custody') means anything other than what I described - a schedule in which he shares Tylee's physical custody with Lori.

Last edited:
As of the last Dateline she didn’t have a lawyer, so it’s too late for that. How do you think she obstructed justice? Once she realized everything C & L told her was a lie and the kids were most likely dead she called the police and has been talking to them every since. Where is the obstruction.
That's why I said "close to obstruction." She waited 11 days to inform the police that Chad and Lori had asked her to lie. I don't think that crosses the line legally but I have ethical problems with it. If my friend called me and said the police might call asking about his kids and then asked me to lie and say they were with me, I can't imagine a situation where I would not immediately call the police.

Absolutely. And it was said that the shooter in the Jeep was in the back as the jeep sped off. So I think it was MP doing the driving. Hopefully the phones will find a conversation to that affect. Someone please open the eyes of IP! Of course, I feel he has been a part of this all along. I think he drank the kool aid.
And don't forget, MG said last night that LVD told her that at that gathering the children "fell in LOVE with her". Who say's that!! Narcissistic much Lori?
Anything for Dad? Gross.

The video within this tweet cracks me up! His daughter is shown mimicking him while he is doing all the vocal lead in for stations for the special. I just love Kieth Morrison's voice, it's like Donald Suterland's to me... smooooooth.

https://twitter.com/DatelineNBC/status/1275066016674934785

Dateline NBC@DatelineNBC
When you’re quarantining and your dad,@dateline_keith, has to work to promote his all-new #Dateline episode tonight at 10/9c...
Love it!! Very cute.

JMO, as I stated before, this was no act. He really didn't know Lori very well when he married her, and with all the burner phones, probably did not know her current number off the top of his head.

All good preppers and Constitutionalists know that you do not have to answer these kinds of random questions from police because you have the right to remain silent. There are numerous You Tube videos put out by lawyers explaining why you should never talk to the police. You only implicate yourself.

IMO, he may not have known at that moment that the children were dead, only that there was a "custody battle". Not a popular view, I know, but still possible.
1). Don’t compare a Constitutionalist to a prepper. I care deeply about the Constitution. It’s a shame it is no longer being taught in our schools.

2). Seriously? Possible that Chad didn’t know?! Of course he did.

ETA: CD is a liar.

You can remain silent but ou can't lie.

Also, he helped bury the bodies in September. How could he not know they were dead in November?

Okay so I thought it had been decided previously that an autopsy was performed on Tammy right after she died. Dateline is saying there was no autopsy on Tammy, until two months after her burial. That’s gross negligence on the part of the local coroner.
No, we knew for a long time there was not autopsy done on Tammy until she was exhumed after being buried for 2 months.

MOO, what MG said was that Chad told her, "Don't pick up", then went on to tell MG that Lori was going to ask her to say that JJ was with her in AZ."

Immediately after that, Lori called MG and told her to say that she was at Frozen II with JJ and just to take a picture of a random group of children as evidence that she has JJ.

My take, Chad was helping MG to avoid telling a lie. This illustrates to me again that lying was considered a grave sin and that Chad himself does struggle with this, as shown by his Freudian slip concerning the "limbs" in the fire pit. And MG will go along with quite a bit, but draws the line at lying. MOO

To quote Lori: "If he's Satan, he's a very good one." If Chad thinks lying is a grave sin, he himself had been taking grave sin to a pathological level for quite awhile.

Yes it all makes sense when you remember Lori is a big fat lying liar!

This is a really great point. Everything that's been said by and about these people should be looked at through the lens of "Who benefits from that?" and "What would be the ulterior motive for that?"

What are the requirements for a warrant to be granted typically speaking. Most of the warrants I've seen executed seem to be that they've established enough reasons for it to be issued. However, there's no real way to know "exactly" what you're looking for. Would love to hear from anyone familiar with the exact process as it's had a broad range of outcomes throughout the US.
It certainly depends on the judge granting the warrant, but all this time CD wasn’t charged with anything, even if his behavior was highly suspicious. There was no evidence to present that he was involved with the children’s disappearance, and he was not their legal guardian.

Now that the dead bodies of two children have been found buried in his yard, the warrant might read something like: Warrant to provide all text, location, internet and other data from ip address ###, registered to or in the possession of Chad Daybell, to locate any information that might be related to the disappearance, death, or burial of the remains of JV and TR.

I have been researching and am convinced they all died from cyanide poisoning, which can cause pulmonary edema and also fades away after a few hours, hard to detect. But - looking into it now - there seems to be a fairly new test to detect cyanide exposure. So we shall see. (Sorry if too much speculation!)
I was watching a crime show where a woman killed her husband with the oleander plant. Maybe, they used oleander plant poisoning to kill TD and AC and maybe even JR.

Acute Cardiac Toxicity of Nerium Oleander/Indicum Poisoning (Kaner) Poisoning

https://mycrimelibrary.com/angelina-rodriguez-women-on-death-row/

Last edited:
I believe the LE that were present at his autopsy preserved some part of him for later studies. It was discussed here. I am hoping something from the autopsies of the children will match up with Tammy and ALex’s deaths.

I’m wondering also if it is found they were all poisoned somehow, if federal charges could be filed against both Chad and Lori since the deaths crossed State lines? Surely this would be classified as serial killings or terroristic killings or hate crimes. Something!

Feds probably could file charges if related crimes were committed in different states. But generally it is left up to the states to try and punish their own killers.

The children were already missing at that point. Chad just flat out lied. LE came by the townhouse after he was already married to LVD. Not trying to argue with you. Just pointing this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam