Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO that may be why there’s a belief that Chad’s group was large. His whacky visions are being associated with various groups who have only basic terminology in common with him. Like Constitutionalists, there are preppers who are decent people too. They believe there’s a need to prepare for diverse reasons. Often there’s no religiosity attached.
He practiced basic voodoo, Idaho style. He saw how religion can have power in HS, abused it, and went from there, probably amazed at his success, then he met his voodoo queen.

A new arrest warrant is not necessary because both Lori and Chad are in custody and under arrest. When new charges are filed they will be served on their attorney and the court will have a brief hearing to put on the record that they understand the charges. Once a party is in custody they are "guests of the state" and a new arrest warrant will not be required unless they are released at some point.
I have a further question, will there be a grand jury called before murder charges are filed? I'm not from US and am a bit confused by that process.

I found MG strange as heck, but in this instance I thought she was describing what she thought back then, when she believed the nonsense. That said, her smiling and somewhat flat responses were bizarre. I wondered if she was sedated and/or in the habit of “keeping sweet,” where you don’t let negative emotions show.
I've never been on nation-wide TV, but I know for sure I would not speak, show emotions or behave as I would in private. I also don't speak, show emotions or behave as I would in private, in the company of people who I know are hostile towards me. Just imagine walking into a room full of people who've been gossiping about you and tearing your character and past to shreds. Try to imagine how you would speak and behave.

Last edited:
MG seemed different to me last night on Dateline as opposed to the Nate interviews. She seemed to "force" anger at certain moments, like when saying LV and CD used her, whereas in the Nate interview I kept looking for signs of anger that I never really saw. I still was not convinced of her anger last night, though. There is something weird about her for sure.
She may be evolving. Being a member of a cult for years--let alone one around which death has occurred-- has to do a number on your brain and your spirit. It's no wonder people are noticing quirks. I hope she's getting therapy.

And then there's the fact that the interviewer was different.

I've never been on nation-wide TV, but I know for sure I would not speak, show emotions or behave as I would in private. I also don't speak, show emotions or behave as I would in private in the company of people who I know are hostile towards me. Just imagine walking into a room full of people who've been gossiping about you and tearing your character and past to shreds. Try to imagine how you would speak and behave.
She seemed to have more "outrage "for herself as a victim, not the kids.

From SS Statement:
I am also grateful to the Woodcocks for ordering the wellness check. I pray for them to have peace and comfort as well. My mother has been here with me the past few days and we both feel the same about this. *SNIPPED BY ME**

This keeps coming back to me how odd the mention of JC is. It's almost like SS said, "Mom, we need to make a statement because it will look worse if we don't." She says she has nothing to say, that she will never believe LVD had anything to do with any of this and they can all go to hell. (What my opinion of what she might have said.) She may have tried a couple of ways to phrase it like, "my mom and I pray for them..." or "our family prays for them" but JC was having none of it. The only thing she can say is they have been together the last few days...and "we both feel the same" is totally diluting the care and concern JC has by including herself (SS) in it. Pathetic. JMO MOO

Jun 19
4. Police believe Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow may have killed the children — or conspired to have the children killed — because of their extreme religious beliefs.
Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Well I think their "religious beliefs" (whether they genuinely believed in them or not) was twisted and manipulated (consciously or subconsciously) to perfectly fit their earthly, selfish, non-religious desires. Isn't that convenient? I think "religious beliefs" gave them the excuse - with the real underlying motive being control, greed, coveting, and lust.
Yes, quite probably, however I've noticed LE don't really dwell on the 7 deadly sins as reasons for murder. They look more to the external scenario, in large part because that's what they can find evidence for, that they can present in court. A prosecutor won't get very far in court if they try to prove x or y were selfish, greedy, lustful, etc, since that describes pretty much the whole human race (not that everyone will admit it about themselves, but I've sure noticed it in others).

Thanks.

I've read that in the past. Has tons of good information.

The 2018 supreme court ruling was a giant win for privacy and I'm interested as to what is typically submitted to be granted access to that data. I know it must be detailed but to what extent?

Matters are really in flux at the moment and most legal pundits expect there to be a clarifying decision soon now that there is so much uncertainty after Carpenter vs US (2018) held that Cell Site Location Information (CSLI) is not subject to the third-party doctrine (lowered expectation of privacy when sharing information with a third party [cell phone provider]). The extent of detail required is also largely a function of an individual judge's leaning. Some judges make it extremely difficult to prove a warrant for digital information while others are happy to sign if they trust the person presenting the warrant.

George Floyd had a second autopsy within days. I cannot believe that this would not be done because of funding. All of us out here in that blabbersphere would send some money to a ********!!
CD put his powers of persuasion to the test with the coroner Brenda Dye and the deputies. They bought it.
This is why there is a rule to have autopsies for deaths that are not attended by physicians.
This coroner blew through her mandate because she just "knew" it was a natural death because CD was acting appropriately

Last edited:
From the way I understood it, when someone becomes a zombie, not only does a dark spirit enter the body, it forces the original spirit out -- and that spirit is trapped in limbo until its body dies.

How convenient. Chad convinced (JMOO) Lori that by killing her children's bodies, their trapped spirits could go on to heaven, or wherever they were supposed to go.

Alone, Lori is an impetuous and selfish person and Chad is a dangerous and manipulative person. Together, they are two halves of one of the evilest personas I've ever heard about. Like MG said "fire and gasoline," and when they come together, everyone better get out of their way.
In your wildest dreams, did you ever think you’d be providing an interpretation of the process by which a zombie takes over? SMDH over and over again every day!

CD put his powers of persuasion to the test with the coroner Brenda Dye and the deputies. They bought it.
This is why there are rules to have autopsies for deaths that not attended by physicians.
This coroner blew through her mandate because she just "knew" it was a natural death because CD was acting appropriately
Has she been fired? Because she really should be.

Yes, so very many poisons. The reason MHO settled on cyanide was this:

At lower doses, loss of consciousness may be preceded by general weakness, dizziness, headaches, vertigo, confusion, and perceived difficulty in breathing. At the first stages of unconsciousness, breathing is often sufficient or even rapid, although the state of the person progresses towards a deep coma, sometimes accompanied by pulmonary edema, and finally cardiac arrest. A cherry red skin color that changes to dark may be present as the result of increased venous hemoglobin oxygen saturation. A fatal dose for humans can be as low as 1.5 mg/kg body weight.[10]

Cyanide poisoning - Wikipedia

Fits with AC, and TD with her pink foam. Also, difficult to trace.

How is it that you see this fitting with AC? He died of a pulmonary thromboembolism with atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease as contributors. We don't have any evidence of any of the other symptoms you listed (I don't think), other than an anecdote about coughing or difficulty breathing, which is consistent with the embolism. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pettylogic