Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. I believe this was a good way of including her mother without her mother saying anything. Again, I am in the minority and will give them a pass because I believe they are also victims of LVD's lies, probably for longer than we realize.
I agree that it was a joint statement with her mother, but I'm not giving them a pass because they were both lying for Lori and slandering Kay Woodcock and Charles Vallow. The Coxes have done nothing to help find the children and mocked public concern for them. Lori's sister even said that if the children were found harmed it wouldn't be Lori's fault.

MOO, what MG said was that Chad told her, "Don't pick up", then went on to tell MG that Lori was going to ask her to say that JJ was with her in AZ."

Immediately after that, Lori called MG and told her to say that she was at Frozen II with JJ and just to take a picture of a random group of children as evidence that she has JJ.

My take, Chad was helping MG to avoid telling a lie. This illustrates to me again that lying was considered a grave sin and that Chad himself does struggle with this, as shown by his Freudian slip concerning the "limbs" in the fire pit. And MG will go along with quite a bit, but draws the line at lying. MOO

You are right. It was Lori who asked MG to lie, not Chad. It may be a technicality... or it may be what you described, that Chad really didn’t want to lie or ask someone else to. (Except when it came to lying to Nate Eaton about his knowledge of where the kids were.)

I think Chad and Lori thought that noone would question things as quickly and thoroughly as it has been. I am certain that they will be and are surprised that their emails have been read and their correspondence has been taken in to account. They thought the burner phones and multiple email accounts would hold their secrets. LE and FBI have said that there is numerous emails that point to conspiracy. So, even if they thought they could pin it all on Alex, I don't think even if he were alive, or since he is dead, that they will be able to claim innocence. I hope that the death of Tammy can be solved because I am certain she did not die a natural death.

Almost like she already knew based on her question to Alex about what happened to JJ and his response “you don’t want to know “ this was a very close confession that she either knew or was pretty sure she knew what happened.

No. He was laying out the breadcrumbs. He was preparing for Tammy to die for a long time. Always telling people about it. No. He was committed to the plan. He made those kids zombies with his dark/light spectrum. I agree with all the benefits Lori provided for him emotionally and sexually. But he was 100 percent up to his fetlocks in all of this.
I'm beginning to think Chad had his plans and fantasies...of Tammy dying, of other women, being a leader of a group, and so forth for a long time. But he lacked the skills or guts to make those things happen. Enter Lori and Alex...

I'm not saying Chad is not culpable. I'm just saying that if he had never met Lori I think he'd still be in his rut and Tammy would be alive.

At what point do Chad's and Lori's cases merge? Or will this happen at all? Will they continue to be charged separately?
Right now the cases are very distinct and not connected. However, at some point the state may choose to charge them as co-conspirators and may (and probably will) choose to request a joint trial. There are significant advantages for the prosecution with a joint trial and the court prefers joint defendants because of the savings of time and expense. Defense attorneys hate joint trials as a rule, but the law permits and even encourages joint proceedings if the same facts apply to all defendants.

Did Tammy eventually confront Chad about things (Lori or other women, this alternative belief system)? If he did have her killed or killed her is this maybe why?

My guess is that he told her he was getting a second wife and that is why she was so upset the day she died. Her lack of excitement of that was a blow to the narcissistic ego where if they are not being worshiped by their mate it isn't good enough. He already wanted her dead and her lack of compliance was the proof he needed she was not for his future - so didn't deserve a future anymore. After all he was going to be the main man of the end of the world.

Unmasking and then not submitting immediately with great joy to a malignant narcissist is very dangerous.

I'd venture he had some sort of deal in his head about it, like, if she complies then she can stay alive but if she does not do x, y, z then she needs to go. She was in the way of god's plans after all. And she instead the worst thing possibly in a narcissists world and she was disillusioned and disappointed. She may have even stood up for herself.

Hi. In paragraph 8 and the last paragraph she referred to Tylee as Tyty. I had never seen or heard that anyone referred to Tylee that way so I took it that she misspelled her name. I’m sorry if that was some pet name for Tylee.

I didn’t sense pain in her letter but that’s me. She and her mother made sure to trash CV and JJs grandmother and now that they have found their sister/daughter knew and likely planned the murders and never bothered telling the truth, she still won’t discuss that fact.

You and I can agree to disagree.
I'm not sure if I'm agreeing with you or disagreeing. I do think based on what we know now, SS and JC genuinely did not believe the kids were dead in the interview. If they thought the kids died at Lori's hands I don't think they would have done the interview, not because they are good people, because the lawyer who arranged it would not have wanted them to.

@vislaw I was wondering your take on the "tools" that are next to the bricks that were dug up where Tylee was located. Do you think these were items used by the recovery team, or were they potentially buried with the bricks and remains?

At what point do Chad's and Lori's cases merge? Or will this happen at all? Will they continue to be charged separately?
Depends on the evidence I should think. At the moment it looks like different charges, but we will see what the future brings.

Right now the cases are very distinct and not connected. However, at some point the state may choose to charge them as co-conspirators and may (and probably will) choose to request a joint trial. There are significant advantages for the prosecution with a joint trial and the court prefers joint defendants because of the savings of time and expense. Defense attorneys hate joint trials as a rule, but the law permits and even encourages joint proceedings if the same facts apply to all defendants.
Thanks so much for this explanation.

Just a hunch but with CV dead, Lori now in town, and the kids dead, Chad may have felt even more embolden to mistreat Tammy. He was very brazen in burying bodies in broad daylight, going to the storage units and holding hands in public. I think he probably separated himself more and more from Tammy.

Yep, and don't forget the pat on the a#! at the storage unit. Yuck, and add a gag emoticon. Hopefully MG did not get paid for her blathering spew of word salad. MOO

RSBM IMO, he may not have known at that moment that the children were dead, only that there was a "custody battle". Not a popular view, I know, but still possible.

So you think that while he was burying the racoon in the animal cemetery he didn't run into Alex burying and burning Tylee at the same exact time? Not following your logic as to how it is even conceivable that he wasn't aware of the deaths / burials. How do you figure on such as possible?

ETA: For folks scrolling, it was a computer glitch as to vinelink that Lori was released... scroll down to see more info - she is still there.

https://twitter.com/natenewsnow/status/1275561526208806913?s=21

Last edited:
So I just got the following text from vinelink.com:

IDVINE MSG: LORI VALLOW was released on 06/23/20. In an emergency call 911. For more info call (208) 356-5426 or visit www.vinelink.com

WTF? She was not really released was she? MOO

I just posted above about same. From same source. What do you think? Either released or transferred to another jurisdiction for new charges?

I am researching like mad...something changed. Can’t confirm anything more than that I’ve been notified she was released. I think new charges and transferring or transferred to new jurisdiction—MOO

Perhaps someone bailed her out to protect CD? MOO

Or a LV sympathizer bailed her out because she claims betrayal by CD and AxC? MOO

Or to plan funerals? MOO

It shouldn’t take too long to know...guess we will wait (again!) to find out about this twist and turn...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member