Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably/hopefully nothing to do with CB (I can't verify or check because there is so little info) but I wanted to bring this missing girl's case into the light and share with you. Somebody up thread asked were there more children missing in Portugal. Yes..... This is one of the cases that really makes me sad and nobody ever wrote a word about it in MSM (I couldn't find it)

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes ou Odete Araújo Freman ou Odete Araújo Freman Frima - Polícia Judiciária

224357CA-6943-44D4-AA6F-C376292AB0F1

Tatiana Paula Mesquita Mendes or Odete Araújo Freman or Odete Araújo Freman Frima

Date of Birth : 05-06-1998
Disappearance Date : Between 5/1/2005 and 5/31/2005 Place of birth : -Nationality : Guinea-Bissau <West-Africa> Father's Name : - Mother name : Beatriz Vaz Semedo Freman Height, Hair, Eyes, Weight, Teeth: n/a Private Signals : n/a

Other Information : She was considered missing in May 2005. She was "adopted" by a couple with the mother's agreement. She traveled to Portugal in May 2004 with the couple. However, about a year later, in May 2005, the adoptive mother passed on the information that the child had been handed over to another person, in 2004, and that the girl had later died somewhere in the area of Badajoz / Spain in a car accident.

Nothing more.....

Thanks for caring and posting. When poverty is involved people are much more likely to slip through the cracks. Abusers and murderers count on that. It happens everywhere time and again and is a real indictment on society.

He may have stalked the old lady outside her apt as well as inside because I believe he tried to say his hair was in her apt b/c he had pet her cat. I'm assuming he would have meant outside, as otherwise, would be an admission of having been in her apt at all, ever.
also shows he somehow knew the cat belonged to her.
i mean, a cat is not an animal you randomly see in the street with its owner, is it?
and that Jacaranda apartment is surrounded by high walls

btw, if she had a cat - was she a long-term resident of PdL? i assumed she was there on holiday, renting the apt.

btw, if she had a cat - was she a long-term resident of PdL? i assumed she was there on holiday, renting the apt.
She and her husband had moved to Portugal for their retirement, but her husband had died a few years later :( after the rape, I read she installed metal shutters but she still didn’t feel safe and couldn’t sleep at night without having the lights on and in the end had to move back to the US, Which makes the whole thing even more tragic and upsetting tbh. :(

also shows he somehow knew the cat belonged to her.
i mean, a cat is not an animal you randomly see in the street with its owner, is it?
and that Jacaranda apartment is surrounded by high walls

It’s been misreported that she was a tourist. She was actually living there and seemed to own Casa Jacaranda. A foreigner but also a local, so to speak. Her Austrian husband had died many years before but she stayed in their “beautiful house”, had lots of friends, social activities, swam a lot, had a good life in PdL. After the attack she moved back to the US. She said she couldn’t sleep with the lights off anymore.

The local press covered the trial but no one else really did. Subscriber only, in German but I picked up some things. CB also robbed her.

Vergewaltigungsprozess – Gericht setzt Verfahren nicht aus - Braunschweiger Zeitung
Britische Polizei hat 400 neue Hinweise im Fall Maddie - Braunschweiger Zeitung

Thanks for caring and posting. When poverty is involved people are much more likely to slip through the cracks. Abusers and murderers count on that. It happens everywhere time and again and is a real indictment on society.

I can't disagree...things are the way they are...and not at all ok, but actually that was not my point. There are a couple of missing children in Portugal (officially mentioned by PJ, maybe there are more, wouldn't surprise me) but there are only two cases (Maddie and Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonça) that got media attention. It kind of irritates me...Maybe if there had been just as much effort investigating (and I don't say there wasn't any) and public appeal, media coverage in this missing cases, like in Maddie's case, some of them could have been found or cases could have been closed, finding the purp.

I can't disagree...things are the way they are...and not at all ok, but actually that was not my point. There are a couple of missing children in Portugal (officially mentioned by PJ, maybe there are more, wouldn't surprise me) but there are only two cases (Maddie and Rui Pedro Teixeira Mendonça) that got media attention. It kind of irritates me...Maybe if there had been just as much effort investigating (and I don't say there wasn't any) and public appeal, media coverage in this missing cases, like in Maddie's case, some of them could have been found or cases could have been closed, finding the purp.

I understand. It’s just when poverty is involved people have less resources to ‘push’ media and LE, which tends to make poor children easy targets. Then there’s racial bias, class bias ... lots of complicated issues. It’s dumbfounding that people aren’t chasing down the “adoptive mother” in this case.

She and her husband had moved to Portugal for their retirement, but her husband had died a few years later :( after the rape, I read she installed metal shutters but she still didn’t feel safe and couldn’t sleep at night without having the lights on and in the end had to move back to the US, Which makes the whole thing even more tragic and upsetting tbh. :(
poor woman. especially when you realise that the guy that did it continued to frequent PdL - and it is such a small community.

View attachment 252349 Is anyone else this MT is the ugly man seen around the apartments? The artist sketch isn’t clear around the neck area if this represents his tattoo or is artistic license?

I really don't think his appeal will be succesful. If he was in Germany at the time of his arrest, the German LE are within their rights to charge him with the rape using their powers that he is a German citizen.

His contention seems to be that he was in Italy and extradited back to Germany on a drug charge (which he was subsequently sentenced for). After that, German LE proceeded with the rape charge which I think he claims wasn't covered by the extradition warrant as it was not signed off by the Portuguese authorities.

I don't think that applies though, his original extradition from Italy on the drug charge was valid. Once back in Germany, there is no need to seek an extradition warrant from Portugal for the rape charge as he's already now in Germany serving a sentence.

It’s confusing but I don’t think it has to do with Portugal at all right now even though that’s where the crime happened.

The two parties in the EAW were Germany and Italy. If the ruling says that technically the Germans didn’t follow the rules then Italy is the backup. They can say that they would have processed the EAW anyway. Italy could theoretically object but they almost certainly won’t. CB isn’t an Italian citizen and he wasn’t subsequently tried on a charge they don’t recognise or have an issue with (rape).

I never understood why he took his shoes off at the door?

Perhaps his shoes were distinctive (risk of recognition) &/or he wanted to avoid getting them 'spoiled' if any blood was splashing around (sorry...)

The OlivePress article comments:
'He was always very smart and snappy in the way he dressed. He always had good shoes and sometimes even wore a suit to go out'. [my bold]

Just thinking,he obvs didnt imagine how worldwide the attention was going to be regarding mm,maybe he swiped her passport,not to actually use but as a trophy of some kind..if hes mentioned that to anyone and if that was not relayed to the press,ie something only the kidnapper would know was missing..

I don't think her passport was taken. The PJ Files include scans of her passport & it's described in a way that suggests the PJ LE actually had it in their possession:
P.J. POLICE FILES: MADELEINE BETH MCCANN

I don't think her passport was taken. The PJ Files include scans of her passport & it's described in a way that suggests the PJ LE actually had it in their possession:
P.J. POLICE FILES: MADELEINE BETH MCCANN

I wonder if anything at all was missing from the McCanns? I guess we’d have heard but perhaps not. A missing item that they only noticed when they were back in the UK? That would be info LE could hold back that only a perp would know.

I wonder if anything at all was missing from the McCanns? I guess we’d have heard but perhaps not. A missing item that they only noticed when they were back in the UK? That would be info LE could hold back that only a perp would know.

I've always wondered the same. When PJ took photos in the parents room, the drawer was open to the dresser. I don't know if PJ did this to take a picture of the contents or if someone else opened it like this.

Five passports? Definitely four but there may be another one in there down at the bottom.

"Personal objects and values in perfect alignment"

Attachments

• parents drawer.jpg
    parents drawer.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 95
View attachment 252349 Is anyone else this MT is the ugly man seen around the apartments? The artist sketch isn’t clear around the neck area if this represents his tattoo or is artistic license?
I don’t think MT would be in the media and with photos if he was involved in taking Madeline. He’s admitted he’s been involved in criminal activity but sounds like he put distance between himself and CB when he became aware of his other interests. Everyone has their limits of what they consider acceptable, there’s a big difference between drugs and burglary to child abduction and paedophilia. IMO

Clock is ticking..

“ CB asked for the parole court in Kiel to be released early. However, that court found itself not competent and referred it to justice in Braunschweig in the state of Lower Saxony. After all, he has already had to deal with the demand for parole. After all, before he ended up in the penal institution in Kiel, Brückner was imprisoned in Wolfenbüttel in Lower Saxony.
But the Landesgericht in Braunschweig now says that the parole application has since been withdrawn and the Bundesgerichtshof will have to tie the knot. It is unclear when that decision will be made.
Bundesgerichtshof must decide whether or not to release suspect Christian Brückner”

Privacy settings

Also I still wonder why CB was in The Netherlands,was it because of drugs dealing? It seems to me that he travelled trough France to get to Italy?

And I was searching for missing children and came across this (little bit off topic) but nevertheless also about a pedophile Fourniret

“The hope of clarifying a disappearance, seventeen years later: excavations begin this Monday in the Ardennes to try to find the body of Estelle Mouzin, disappeared in 2003, on at least two former properties of the serial killer Michel Fourniret who recently confessed to his murder.
Under the guidance of Parisian examining magistrate Sabine Kheris, around fifty gendarmes and experts, led by the research section of Dijon, began arriving in Ville-sur-Lumes, near Charleville-Mézières, in a house a time occupied by the criminal's sister, who died in 2002. Operations should start at 2.30 p.m.
Regularly visited by Michel Fourniret until his arrest in 2003, the property, inhabited, has never been searched. In the middle of the morning Monday, soldiers in lattice entered the house, the access of which was cordoned off, leaving about twenty minutes later.
Justice is particularly interested in the cellar, the ground of which formerly consisted of earth would have been covered with concrete by "the Ogre of the Ardennes". Investigators, notably equipped with a GPR, plan to "x-ray" the ground first, before considering digging.“
Dix-sept ans après, le corps de la petite Estelle Mouzin recherché dans la cave de Michel Fourniret

The lady seen acting suspiciously outside 5a YA has grown up children but no kids also worked as a cleaner (do not know if this was ocean club apartments) lived by orange trees or grove,cb sold oranges for money at one point although there are a few of those ..also a sighting of YA with a girl with a black wig on
Anorak News | Madeleine McCann: Introducing ‘Suspects’ Maria Alice dos Santos Silveira, Jorge Vitorino Cabral Martins And Yvone Albino
Riddle of Madeleine McCann and 'the fat gipsy women' | Daily Mail Online

The lady seen acting suspiciously outside 5a YA has grown up children but no kids also worked as a cleaner (do not know if this was ocean club apartments) lived by orange trees or grove,cb sold oranges for money at one point although there are a few of those ..also a sighting of YA with a girl with a black wig on
Anorak News | Madeleine McCann: Introducing ‘Suspects’ Maria Alice dos Santos Silveira, Jorge Vitorino Cabral Martins And Yvone Albino
Riddle of Madeleine McCann and 'the fat gipsy women' | Daily Mail Online
I would think this story is interesting if we didn't know that the German LE already told the media that they know MM is dead and that she died soon after her abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow