Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismembered "pre-mortem"? Hell no, that would be before death. I absolutely doubt that, at least I pray it's a typo. I actually don't think it was a dismembered accounting of TR's remains, IMO it may have been due to the evil, vile burning.:mad::mad:
I would think they wouldn't have wanted to deal with a lot of blood, so my guess now with Tylee would be poison or chloroform, then suffocation, then the burning and burial. Pre mortem would be very messy and I think would have left too much evidence in their minds. I hope anyway. MOO

Just jumping off your post....

I don't find CD saying "fun times" as odd because I am very sarcastic and when relaying the bs that happens in my day to day life with my husband or best friends, I will sarcastically say things like fun fun, good times, and even fun times.

I am in no way defending CD but I do think it was just a smart@$$ remark not meaning he found the previous story he told TD to be fun, but more like a sarcastic comment to imply that it was actually a crappy event for him. And I definitely take TDs "good for you" as being annoyed or aggravated with him sarcasm.
I too, took TDs "good for you" comment as being sarcasm. Kinda like here in the South when we tell someone "Well, aren't you special!".

I would think they wouldn't have wanted to deal with a lot of blood, so my guess now with Tylee would be poison or chloroform, then suffocation, then the burning and burial. Pre mortem would be very messy and I think would have left too much evidence in their minds. I hope anyway. MOO

The full interview is behind a pay wall. Can anyone access Crime Stories with Nancy Grace?

"Eaton also claimed that the court documents indicate that Tylee was dismembered premortem.

"We don't know the specifics about that," he added. "But we do know that her remains were also burned and they found bones when they discovered her body."

"I don't think these kids were simply put to sleep and then buried," Nate Eaton of EastIdahoNews.com said on Fox Nation's "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."
Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'
The full interview is behind a pay wall.

Nate said ""It's not like these bodies were simply buried in a decent manner. They were tortured, in a way."

The headline makes it appear the kids were tortured.....not what Nate said at all. They disrespected the bodies.

That's what it says except it replaces "they" with "Lori Vallow's children"

Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'
By Yael Halon | Fox News
Get Fox Nation

Agree, I think poison/ JMO

After watching this latest Dateline, I have to say how disappointed I was. There seemed to be more commercials than content. I thought the last two were much better. There were only a couple tidbits of new info.... hearing that LV thought Oprah was the darkest person was really a nothing in the scheme of this.

...but the most disappointing thing to me was that MG showed no emotion when talking about these two children whose remains were just discovered... not even shedding a tear... just too many smiles for me, even if just a nervous reaction. I would much rather see her testifying in court to convict these horrid people rather than seeing her do these interviews to try to sway public opinion of her actions which IMO have fallen flat and maybe used to impeach her testimony in some way if she does testify.

moo

My whole takeaway was "did April change her hair?". Jmo

BBM for focus

But it does literally mean that. Doesn't it?

Yep, difficulty breathing is a symptom of a number of things, including--notably--pulmonary embolism.

Respectfully, the quoted article and text says pulmonary edema. They are not the same thing.

But toxicology tests were done, and noted in the medical examiner's report. My point is that we don't have anything that points to cyanide. We also don't have anything that entirely rules it out (as far as I know). Those two things are not incompatible right now.

I respect your opinion. I agree it's possible he was still poisoned. I just don't agree that anything we know now points to or especially fits cyanide better than the official cause of death.
BAH! You are correct. I read pulmonary edema as pulmonary embolism. Dang. Back to the drawing board for me!

(Sorry if I sounded snippish! I was thinking it says pulmonary edema right there! But no. Pulmonary EMBOLISM is correct. Thanks for being nice about it!) :)

I have a feeling that will be both LVD and CD's defense. The "Alex did it" defense.
I am assuming that to be actually true-I am assuming Alex did do it physically. But I think it's going to be a hard sell to claim that Alex did it without Lori telling him to do it, or in Chad case, at the very least helping him after the fact.

The full interview is behind a pay wall. Can anyone access Crime Stories with Nancy Grace?

"Eaton also claimed that the court documents indicate that Tylee was dismembered premortem.

"We don't know the specifics about that," he added. "But we do know that her remains were also burned and they found bones when they discovered her body."

"I don't think these kids were simply put to sleep and then buried," Nate Eaton of EastIdahoNews.com said on Fox Nation's "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace."
The full interview is behind a pay wall.

Someone needs to get a reaction from Nate on this story. Jmo

I too, took TDs "good for you" comment as being sarcasm. Kinda like here in the South when we tell someone "Well, aren't you special!".

MOO the inference in TDs response to me is that she wearily sees more lying.

"CD you are over explaining again, so what's the lie? As if I have the energy to unravel anymore of your lies."

= Good for you.

I have a feeling that will be both LVD and CD's defense. The "Alex did it" defense.

Even if that is the "defense", the conspiracy charges will not go away. The "Alex did it", works fine for Tylee. Where did Lori think Tylee was? And AC's phone pinged at Chad's house the next day. Chad had to know what was happening.

If "Alex did it", why didn't they contact LEO? Instead, they hang around until he kills JJ too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow