Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Eaton - Reporter

This morning in an interview with Nancy Grace I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened. The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully.
He misspoke. See above
Oh please no!!!!

My take is that Nathan, who is too honorable to sensationalize his stories and use misleading clickbait, never thought of how he would be used this way.

Did they really need 60 burner phones? MG previously mentioned that Lori had 3 phones and in January at a police station Lori mentioned using her mother's old phone after Charles had taken her purse. Was Alex still using his own phone during children's murders? Why would they need 30 email addresses? Was all this just to hide communication between Lori and Chad? What other operation was going on?
I have been thinking that LVD tricked her family into believing there were threats from KW and before that CV by using her own phones and sending her "main" phone fake texts. JMO

On Court TV, forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht says that of all the 21,000 autopsies he has performed and more than 44,000 cases he has been involved in, this rates in the top 1% of most "horrendous." He further described it as of an "atrocious, barbaric nature." Asked how he would advise the forensic pathologist in this case, Wecht said it will be important that the forensic pathologist carefully photograph everything before doing anything and that a forensic anthropologist and a forensic odontologist attend to work with this forensic pathologist, with plenty of photographs and x-rays along the way as the remains are carefully placed in anatomical position and examined to determine as much as possible what specifically happened to them.

Wecht appears in the very beginning of the video:

Still, all these days later... I cannot believe this horrendous act.
❤️❤️

OMG, so does this mean TR's remains were buried and then a cat and dog later? Sick monsters!!!!

“Ground in this area was probed with a steel pole, and several areas of disturbed ground were located. During a search of this ground, a buried cat and dog remains were found. A backhoe was used to dig further layers of dirt. While doing this, bricks were located approximately a foot below the ground,” the affidavit reads. “The dirt in this area was searched, and several other items of interest were found, including other bones, charred tissue and charred bones. Cheryl Anderson (a Boise State University anthropologist on-site) indicated these additional bones, both charred and uncharred, and tissue found were human remains.”

Documents detail horrific manner JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan were found in Chad Daybell's yard | East Idaho News
I pray for the police, FBI and others who did this.

I'm very concerned that will keep prosecutors from being able to get murder convictions against anybody else. It's not good enough to say "One of these people did it," they have to prove a specific person did it. They might get conspiracy and/or accessory charges but not be able to pin the actual deaths on anybody.

:(
IMO if they can show AC did it at the request of LV and DB, they are even more liable. For example, Mark Sievers didn't harm a hair on his wife's head, but he's been sentenced to death whereas the actually killers are not.

And what would AC's motive have been to do it on his own, why would he even have done it without it being LV's desire, and without her knowledge.

I'm very concerned that will keep prosecutors from being able to get murder convictions against anybody else. It's not good enough to say "One of these people did it," they have to prove a specific person did it. They might get conspiracy and/or accessory charges but not be able to pin the actual deaths on anybody.

:(
I wonder if they can charge conspiracy to cover up murder and then also charge first-degree and say that as a group of three they planned the murders and all were involved and let the pings and text conversations show it? I'm thinking of the way they got Manson basically. He wasn't there, he didn't really do much, but they got him. Given the media attention, prosecutors could just paint them as horrifically as it gets and make it stick for the jury. Otherwise, if prosecutors just play it safe and go for a ration of charges that they can prove, they'll both be out in 15 or less.

I know they're married but can they try to turn them against each other and get one to provide evidence? I just don't know which is more likely to flip.

I can’t believe I haven’t picked up on this, but MG introduced them? Yikes!
MG discussed that in her interview with NE. IIRC she says she and LV went together to one of the events where CD was speaking/selling his books. When they came across him/to his booth, she introduced them. However, a different LV friend said she'd been reading his books back in Hawaii, so perhaps she asked MG to introduce her. I don't think it's a big deal, they were all often at these popular events, as were many, many others.

MG discussed that in her interview with NE. IIRC she says she and LV went together to one of the events where CD was speaking/selling his books. When they came across him/to his booth, she introduced them. However, a different LV friend said she'd been reading his books back in Hawaii, so perhaps she asked MG to introduce her. I don't think it's a big deal, they were all often at these popular events, as were many, many others.
Yep, LV was obsessed with Chad's books for years.

What are the bricks for? I keep wondering what the bricks with Tylee are for? To mark where the parts are? Are they anchors on something to keep her from re-animating or rising from the dead when people get their "perfected bodies?"

There were lots of bricks on that tarp.

Mainly because killers/buriers don't want to have physical contact with a dead body, also it potentially prevents leaving any forensic trail.

I'm wondering if it was said that a white bag was around JJs head because LE/Nate had no other info at that time to say his whole body was double bagged (sorry). They just opened on the sight what they uncovered and was revealed first. It just happened to be his head. I don't recall seeing anything else posted clarifying just head or whole body.

UGH I snipped out wrong quote

I wonder if Tylee and JJ wanted to visit Yellowstone? Is that why they went? Or did Lori think this would be some sort of special farewell excursion for Tylee? Was there ever any mention of visiting YNP previously??
IMO I doubt Lori cared enough about her children at that point to spend a day doing something nice with them. When I first heard about the Yellowstone outing I thought the original plan might have been to kill the kids and hide them somewhere in the park but something happened and they had to abandon that plan. Maybe they spotted cameras or there were too many people around. Then I thought maybe they knew there were cameras and they wanted to document a happy family outing with the kids alive and well. I abandoned both ideas Pretty early on. Now that the kids have been discovered in Chad’s backyard, I realize they weren’t smartest planners with any of their schemes. I’d like to know why they went there too but we may have to settle for being thankful the idiots decided it was a good idea to bury the kids in Chad’s yard. Had they been in Yellowstone, I doubt they would have ever been found.

There is one statement missing from the above that appears to still be there in the original link- "Eaton also claimed that the court documents indicate that Tylee was dismembered premortem" which occurs right before “We don't know the specifics about that."

I wonder if he really said that or if that is an error.

WHOA, he did say that.. I'm floored as that was not mentioned in the legal documents.

Listening to Nancy Podcast with Nate... Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

@23:40... Nate does indeed say that "she was dismembered before she died, we don't know specifics about that but we also know that her remains were also burned".

That has to be wrong! How could she be dismembered BEFORE she died!!!!!

Last edited:
haha! I believe you are referencing Maricopa County. I don't know if those tents are still there or not.

ETA: On second thought, it may have been a state prison, rather than the county jail. I can't remember.
no, they are gone

BAH! You are correct. I read pulmonary edema as pulmonary embolism. Dang. Back to the drawing board for me!

(Sorry if I sounded snippish! I was thinking it says pulmonary edema right there! But no. Pulmonary EMBOLISM is correct. Thanks for being nice about it!) :)

All good. I make more than my share of mistakes. Thanks for being a good sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken