Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I doubt Lori cared enough about her children at that point to spend a day doing something nice with them. When I first heard about the Yellowstone outing I thought the original plan might have been to kill the kids and hide them somewhere in the park but something happened and they had to abandon that plan. Maybe they spotted cameras or there were too many people around. Then I thought maybe they knew there were cameras and they wanted to document a happy family outing with the kids alive and well. Then I abandoned both ideas. Once the kids were discovered in Chad’s backyard, I realized they weren’t smartest planners with any of their schemes. I’d like to know why they went there too but we may have to settle for being thankful the idiots decided it was a good idea to bury the kids in Chad’s yard. Had they been in Yellowstone, I doubt they would have ever been found.
Yellowstone is big, but used to managing people. MOO not a lot of places they could have gotten far off the road on a warm Sunday in September without running the risk of being sèen by people.

WHOA, he did say that.. I'm floored as that was not mentioned in the legal documents.

Listening to Nancy Podcast with Nate... Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

@23:40... Nate does indeed say that "she was dismembered before she died, we don't know specifics about that but we also know that her remains were also burned".
He already admitted he misspoke. It's not true.

WHOA, he did say that.. I'm floored as that was not mentioned in the legal documents.

Listening to Nancy Podcast with Nate... Crime Stories with Nancy Grace

@23:40... Nate does indeed say that "she was dismembered before she died, we don't know specifics about that but we also know that her remains were also burned".
He misspoke... see above

I go back and forth on this. I think there was some sort of plan centered around the end of the world or second coming this summer. I'm not sure how extensive it was but Nate interviewed some former "cult members" a couple of months ago. There was something going on with prepping, wife-swapping, and other activities.

But I'm not sure that had anything to do with the murders of the kids or spouses.

That said, the revelation about 60 burner phones has me thinking again that there may be more going on. I can think of only three reasons to have multiple phones: an affair, criminal activity, or one each for business/personal use. Affair explains why they each may have had two. Chad may have had a third for business use. But I'm at a total loss to understand why 60 for just a few people unless there was something else going on.

There were a few years when I carried 2 phones (work/personal, not burners). It is a pain to keep track of them and have separate contact lists etc. I don't think anyone would do that for very long unless they had a very good reason.
I've heard that high-level drug dealers keep many burner phones on hand, to use just a few times whenever needed for key communications, and then discard. They let them sit around for a few months so there's no possibility to trace their purchase after they've been used. Possibly these were bought in preparation for the crimes and concealing the crimes. Preppers buy everything in large quantities.

I recall the case of Dellen Millard, he used burner phones a couple of times for setting up murders and destroyed them right after. But he made the mistake of bringing his real phone with him at the same time. So police were able to show through the pings, that wherever the burner phone went, his real phone was right there too.

Have never quoted myself but I stand behind this one. Based on more than one trusted source, I believe (aka MOO), something is about to drop—as in new charges and within a week. Big charges.

I will eat all the crow you can muster if I am wrong.

That’s all y’all. I’m gonna leave this here and wait.
Completely possible.

Last week, we did a lot of errand running and everyday we say Means car parked outside the women’s center. It was also there Monday and today. Just some observations. I know the preliminary hearing is coming up so maybe they have been preparing but I don’t know many lawyers that are with their client that much even with preparing for the preliminary hearing.

All jmo moo

I don't think it's normal during the process of dying. I think it can be associated with a heart attack or blockage, but also with efforts to resusitate:

"Vomiting and Aspiration: Aspirating fluid or vomit into the lungs is a common complication of CPR. There are a few reasons vomiting may occur during CPR. During compressions, it is not uncommon for the pressure applied to the chest to lead to vomiting. In addition, vomiting is a symptom of some cardiac conditions. Lastly, if you are also manually ventilating the patient with a bag-mask, air can enter the stomach causing distension and vomiting." Complications of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) | First Aid for Free
Happened to a relative that I did CPR on.

IMO I doubt Lori cared enough about her children at that point to spend a day doing something nice with them. When I first heard about the Yellowstone outing I thought the original plan might have been to kill the kids and hide them somewhere in the park but something happened and they had to abandon that plan. Maybe they spotted cameras or there were too many people around. Then I thought maybe they knew there were cameras and they wanted to document a happy family outing with the kids alive and well. I abandoned both ideas Pretty early on. Now that the kids have been discovered in Chad’s backyard, I realize they weren’t smartest planners with any of their schemes. I’d like to know why they went there too but we may have to settle for being thankful the idiots decided it was a good idea to bury the kids in Chad’s yard. Had they been in Yellowstone, I doubt they would have ever been found.

ITA with everything :)

To me from beginning it sounded like a deliberate thing. And I think he got a kick out of the fact that he meant actual limbs while Tammy thought he meant tree branches.. like an insider joke.. ugh JMO MOO
I actually picture CD and AxC standing around the fire making this joke and thinking they're wickedly hilarious. Then CD decides to use it again with TD for a chuckle. *I need the vomit emoji!!!*

What are the bricks for? I keep wondering what the bricks with Tylee are for? To mark where the parts are? Are they anchors on something to keep her from re-animating or rising from the dead when people get their "perfected bodies?"

There were lots of bricks on that tarp.
What are the bricks for? I keep wondering what the bricks with Tylee are for? To mark where the parts are? Are they anchors on something to keep her from re-animating or rising from the dead when people get their "perfected bodies?"

There were lots of bricks on that tarp.

My guess.. to prevent animals from unearthing the remains, but who knows with those whackos. I hope that IF there are real zombies :rolleyes: they go after everyone involved..

To me from beginning it sounded like a deliberate thing. And I think he got a kick out of the fact that he meant actual limbs while Tammy thought he meant tree branches.. like an insider joke.. ugh JMO MOO

You know, that's what I thought too. And then I thought no, I'm really developing a sick mind, he couldn't possibly....

ugh ugh ugh ugh

I believe that if MG truly had more to do with this case, she'd already be in custody. Being so close with Lori and Chad, there would surely be more of a concrete digital/paper trail associated with her than any of the other "players" in this tragic story, especially considering their history predates when all of this super crazy nonsense got out of control. Considering she is not in custody, and that she also did agree to be interviewed for Dateline, I don't think MG is hiding anything further.

What she told police (which we are now privy to thanks to Dateline), if true, is invaluable information - not only in helping confirm the dates and context of JJ's last whereabouts, but of the headspace of Lori and Chad at crucial times, clues to possible motives, and further knowledge of their "religious" beliefs. All of which MG apparently willingly and voluntarily told police without any pressure from LE, done entirely of her own accord.

I'll also add that I have no idea how I would act if I were interviewed on national television about my former friends turning out to be murderers. Given the knowledge she had and what she witnessed, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason she was stoic and didn't shed a tear is because she has long suspected (as we all have) that the children were in fact deceased. She probably knew in her heart the moment Lori called her to ask her to lie. Moreso and much earlier than the rest of us.

Unless we find out anything new, I don't really suspect MG of anything other than being an extremely poor judge of character and gullible to conspiracies. She had more sense than anyone in that group at least.

I've heard that high-level drug dealers keep many burner phones on hand, to use just a few times whenever needed for key communications, and then discard. They let them sit around for a few months so there's no possibility to trace their purchase after they've been used. Possibly these were bought in preparation for the crimes and concealing the crimes. Preppers buy everything in large quantities.

I recall the case of Dellen Millard, he used burner phones a couple of times for setting up murders and destroyed them right after. But he made the mistake of bringing his real phone with him at the same time. So police were able to show through the pings, that wherever the burner phone went, his real phone was right there too.

The question is, were the 60 phones to be used by a large number of people over a short time, or a small number of people over an extended period of time? If the the former, we're looking at a major event being planned. If the latter, some kind of long term activity to be kept away from prying eyes. I have no opinion at this time.

Completely possible.

Last week, we did a lot of errand running and everyday we say Means car parked outside the women’s center. It was also there Monday and today. Just some observations. I know the preliminary hearing is coming up so maybe they have been preparing but I don’t know many lawyers that are with their client that much even with preparing for the preliminary hearing.

All jmo moo

He is so in over his head in this case.. he probably has rented a place in Rexburg for the summer MOO

The question is, were the 60 phones to be used by a large number of people over a short time, or a small number of people over an extended period of time? If the the former, we're looking at a major event being planned. If the latter, some kind of long term activity to be kept away from prying eyes. I have no opinion at this time.

It's an interesting question that's for sure.

Wonder if there is anyone else who has phones that were purchased at the same time? Like they have a pile of burners and if you accept the invite to join them you get a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member