Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if they can show AC did it at the request of LV and DB, they are even more liable. For example, Mark Sievers didn't harm a hair on his wife's head, but he's been sentenced to death whereas the actually killers are not.

And what would AC's motive have been to do it on his own, why would he even have done it without it being LV's desire, and without her knowledge.
If Lori’s mother and sister are as devastated and heartbroken as they claim to be about Tylee and JJ, they’ll tell LE and the world that they don’t believe Alex would have murdered anyone but if he did, it was only because Lori instructed him to. Of course that will never happen.

He is so in over his head in this case.. he probably has rented a place in Rexburg for the summer MOO
Completely agree! This isn’t his expertise and that last bond reduction hearing (if we can call it that) showed just how little he seems to know what he’s doing for basic law procedures. Moo

In this clip of Nancy Grace‘s interview with Julie Rowe, she said that CD told her that he believed MG was one of his previous wives.

What :eek:

So besides using the “we were married in a previous life” line (which is creepy on its own) did MG not think it was weird when he said it to Lori either? What else is MG not saying?

So besides using the “we were married in a previous life” line (which is creepy on its own) did MG not think it was weird when he said it to Lori either? What else is MG not saying?
Chad believes in multiple probations (lives) and because of him believing he had multiple probation, he also believes he had different wives during these different probation.

Last edited:
Just for the sake of accuracy, the Constitution is taught in the schools.

Idaho requires instruction on the U.S. Constitution, the "proper use, display and history of and respect for the American flag," the Pledge of Allegiance, the national anthem, and the song "America." Also requires instruction in citizenship in all elementary and secondary schools. Citizenship instruction must include lessons on the role of a citizen in a constitutional republic, how laws are made, how officials are elected, and the importance of voting and of participating in government. Such instruction shall also include the importance of respecting and obeying statutes which are validly and lawfully enacted by the Idaho legislature and the congress of the United States. "The importance of students acquiring the skills to enable them to be responsible citizens of their homes, schools and communities is emphasized" as part of a thorough system of public schools.

Additionally, beginning in the 2016-2017 school year, all secondary students must demonstrate proficiency in civics by passing the U.S. Citizenship examination. Students are allowed to take the test as many times as necessary to pass.
Civic Education Policies: State Profile

1). Don’t compare a Constitutionalist to a prepper. I care deeply about the Constitution. It’s a shame it is no longer being taught in our schools.

2). Seriously? Possible that Chad didn’t know?! Of course he did.

ETA: CD is a liar.

I am not a mormon, so I am wondering from a mormon's perspective, how weird would this be to hear? In the afterlife, men have multiple wives also, is this correct? So would it really be that far-fetched to hear someone in this sphere talking about that? Maybe someone knowledgable can enlighten us.

Reactions: osu
Of course what I know of mormon religion, they practiced polygamy. Practice was terminated in 1890. So we are not even talking about multiple wives in different lives, we are talking about religion initially based on multiple wives in the same life.

What are the bricks for? I keep wondering what the bricks with Tylee are for? To mark where the parts are? Are they anchors on something to keep her from re-animating or rising from the dead when people get their "perfected bodies?"

There were lots of bricks on that tarp.

I'm thinking to keep animals from digging it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater