OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and looked at AW discovery, it has three different times about Trail cameras it’s listed like,
TrailCam
Wagners Trail Cam
Trail Cam at 51 Union Hill
So the prosecution has pictures of someone, it might not show enough but the BCI has a good idea who it is, JMO

Well it’s been a long hard road! When they interviewed LM at the beginning and he mentioned some trouble with custody, I thought there might be a possibility that the W’s might be involved. Then the case lagged and they gave us zilch info!! Then came the laser focus, I thought ok, but not persons of interest. Still thinking, ok it is custody based. Then that wonderful day DeWine announced, today is the day, the W’s have been arrested! Ok, so they do have solid evidence. Still I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty, everyone deserves their day in court. Now this, bloody footprints matching said exact shoes seen being bought by AW, the spent shell casings from property and crime scenes! Well I guess I am guilty of convicting them without a trial!! Wow, they really did do this cold heartless act, not just once, but 8 times!! Excuse me while I go cry for the victims. My opinion only.

Do you all really think Billy is the mastermind? I can’t see it, he gets a tattoo of a scorpion on his trigger finger to advertise what he did, I would think who ever thought and planed this out would know how to lay un-recognized , JMO

No! I have always thought it was AW and JW, the other 2 just followed along like good puppies and piped in every now and again about what they thought or maybe ideas they had, but I see the first 2 being the drive behind the plan. My opinion only.

No! I have always thought it was AW and JW, the other 2 just followed along like good puppies and piped in every now and again about what they thought or maybe ideas they had, but I see the first 2 being the drive behind the plan. My opinion only.
Are you sure AW could be one of the masterminds because she really messed up calling her mother from jail knowing that jailhouse phone calls are recorded, JMO

Hey CC, I took it to mean they were talking about all the phone calls with RN, and remember Jake was involved in those, too. LOL Wonder what he said to C Newcomb, Angela and the others on the speaker call! Lol
Hey, I respect your opinions any day of the week and we can have different points of view, no biggie!

I think the prosecution is talking about ALL of the Wagner phone calls to not just Rita and each other but to Fred and everybody else under the sun they talked to. A thousand hours includes tons of people, friends, businesses, BCI interviews, repair shops, doctors offices, even spam calls, everyone.

Angie's jail phone calls to Rita (in the motion to revoke Angela's privileges) all COME AFTER ARRESTS. The phone calls brought up in Jake's hearing on June 22nd, refer to phone calls BEFORE the arrests. From 2016 - 2018. I think.

Last edited:
And she has more than enough evidence to put all four of their azzes away for the rest of their lives. The defense attorneys thought they had it made when she resigned! Lol lol, lol. Then, UH OH here she comes again!!

I was caught up in an urgent family matter for the past two weeks. Just came back to look at this forum and then caught on the news on the trial. I'm so hugely relieved AC is still on this case. I believe that she has more than enough evidence to do what you stated. I believe she can also recite each piece of evidence, going only by her memory.

Also agree the defense probably thought they had it made when she resigned. By the middle of the hearing for JW, when the size of the discovery was discussed, I perceived the look in his eyes changed from being jovial to looking somewhat like a deer caught in the headlights when the size of discovery files was being discussed, and he still doesn't know what other "bad acts" and the judge referred to them as prior "bad acts", will brought into evidence. JMO, Jake knows exactly what those acts are and he'll likely lose some sleep worrying about whether those things, too, will come out in trial.

Last edited:
Are you thinking maybe the brothers together or JW or maybe even ole Freddy? Freddy seems to me to be a pretty sharp cookie.
George iv
Is quite turned they said he loved playing video fight games all the time he didn’t work, It was on the rumor mill, The two brothers made the attack plan, I really think GW4 drove the vehicle And gather the cameras up, the other two men was the shooters and one person(AW) knocked on Dana’s door that night as to needing something for the little girl, Dana let them in not knowing they was there to kill her and her children, JMO JMO

Do you all really think Billy is the mastermind? I can’t see it, he gets a tattoo of a scorpion on his trigger finger to advertise what he did, I would think who ever thought and planed this out would know how to lay un-recognized , JMO
JMO, I've never thought he was the mastermind. I lean way more toward AW and also JW. IMO only.

George iv
Is quite turned they said he loved playing video fight games all the time he didn’t work, It was on the rumor mill, The two brothers made the attack plan, I really think GW4 drove the vehicle And gather the cameras up, the other two men was the shooters and one person(AW) knocked on Dana’s door that night as to needing something for the little girl, Dana let them in not knowing they was there to kill her and her children, JMO JMO

That would be diabolical if true. Sheer madness. Ugh. I feel so badly for the Rhoden Family. Also, remember Ms. Geneva Rhoden often stares at Billy W with pure hatred when she sees him in court. He did something really bad, JMO

Add one. So he's been in there 18 mos. Big deal. It's still not not like BW's got anywhere to go, or things to do, anyway. He can wait like everyone else, He's only been in there for 18 months or so. No sympathy.

The Rhodens and miss Gilley have been dead for over four years now his inconveniences pale in comparison. This is just tradecraft for a spoiled little man child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998