Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
An “extensive search” is underway for a 20-year-old soldier, who went missing earlier this week while stationed in Texas.

Private First Class Vanessa Guillen was last seen on Wednesday, April 22, at 1:00 p.m. local time in a parking lot at squadron headquarters in Fort Hood, army officials said in a press release, as they asked members of the public for help finding the missing soldier.

Afterward, several items belonging to Guillen were “found in the armory room,” where she had been working before her disappearance. The items included her car keys, ID and wallet.

More at Search Underway in Texas for Missing 20-Year-Old Soldier: 'Something Is Not Right,' Says Sister

Pfc.-Vanessa-Guillen-FH.jpg

Fort Hood soldier disappears; keys, ID card, wallet later found

TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, 22 Apr 2020 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I heard at today’s press conference these 2 things, BUT I could be wrong. I’ll alert on my post to be sure.
•••Vanessa wasn’t supposed to work that day. She was called in to work.
•••She was last seen leaving in a white truck.
The white truck is new info to me! Can anyone confirm this detail?

The white truck is new info to me! Can anyone confirm this detail?
Did not hear anything about a white truck but did hear that she wasn’t supposed to be at work that day. I am confused by that though because if she wasn’t supposed to be there, why would she leave her belongings there in the office? Why wouldn’t she have them on her person?

I thought I heard at today’s press conference these 2 things, BUT I could be wrong. I’ll alert on my post to be sure.
•••Vanessa wasn’t supposed to work that day. She was called in to work.
•••She was last seen leaving in a white truck.

Señora Guillen did mention "una troca blanca". "Se la llevaron en un troca blanca!"... But google translated it to "white exchange".
In Mexican Spanish "troca" is a truck.
Is "Camioneta" Really More Correct Than "Troca"? - News Taco

So yes, Señora Guillen did state they "took her in a white truck".

2:55

ETA link to "troca".

My answers are just speculation but if I had to guess regarding the shower incident, men get away with a lot when it comes to abusive situations regarding female soldiers.
As far as the texting serial # thing, who knows. Maybe she didn’t know it was wrong. Maybe she was forced into it. But like I said, men are at a lot higher seniority than woman.
It's an egregious breach.
The fort is rotten if she wasnt empowered to report and get action.

Señora Guillen did mention "una troca blanca". "Se la llevaron en un troca blanca!"... But google translated it to "white exchange".
In Mexican Spanish "troca" is a truck.
Is "Camioneta" Really More Correct Than "Troca"? - News Taco

So yes, Señora Guillen did state they "took her in a white truck".

2:55

ETA link to "troca".
I wonder who she got this information from?

I’ve wondered from the very beginning on the “last seen in parking lot”... by who???

I wonder who she got this information from?

I’ve wondered from the very beginning on the “last seen in parking lot”... by who???

Señora Guillen said "someone very important" gave her this information. Someone from inside the base? Someone very special to her? MOO JMO

"Todos son responsables! Todos! Porque taparon la investigación! Porque en ese día no se trabajó y a mi me mintió, decía que se había trabajado. Nunca se trabajó! Y mi hija nunca volvió con el reporte, mi hija nunca volvió. Qué pensaron? Que yo no iba a saber? A mí alguien muy importante me lo dijo por eso lo supe! Que pensaron? Que Dios no estaba conmigo? Dios está conmigo! Por eso estoy llegando a la verdad!"

"Everyone is responsible! Everyone! Because they covered up the investigation! Because on that day there was no work and he(?) lied to me, saying that they had worked that day. They never worked! And my daughter never came back with the report, my daughter never came back! What did they think? That I would never find out? Someone very important told me, that's how i know it! What did they think? That God was not with me? God is with me! That's how I'm getting close to the truth!"

6:00

ETA: MOO JMO
ETA2: Grammar

Last edited:
I may be way off here but is it possible someone had possession of her phone PRIOR to morning roll call, and that in fact she may have been disappeared earlier than reported? Did she SPEAK with her sister that morning or only text? Last known sighting, reported or confirmed? The lack of information and action is outrageous. JMO

I didn't get to see the entire video because it was taken own from YT. But it seems it was correct that she said she was last seen in a white truck. That is new to me. I wonder if they told her at the meeting yesterday.
If CID told her this, then:
1)Why didn't they inform the news to look for a white truck?
2)If this "truck" was new info, why didn't they post it on their outlets? Why didn't the commander bring this up?
3) IMO, what if this truck was given to Mom as a distraction. What do you all think?

Two PFC’s and a Pvt. missing from this base in recent years. Vanessa being the first female. Ft. Hood is huge and a body came be buried in loads of place unseen on base. Then the surrounding area of Killeen, Copperas Cove, is all open and still more land in which to bury a body.

I’m surprised Pfc. Brandon Rosecrans body made it all the way to Austin.

FWIW, MOO

I didn't get to see the entire video because it was taken own from YT. But it seems it was correct that she said she was last seen in a white truck. That is new to me. I wonder if they told her at the meeting yesterday.
If CID told her this, then:
1)Why didn't they inform the news to look for a white truck?
2)If this "truck" was new info, why didn't they post it on their outlets? Why didn't the commander bring this up?
3) IMO, what if this truck was given to Mom as a distraction. What do you all think?

I don't believe that LE told VG's mother that she was last seen in a white truck.

According to translators here, VG's mother apparently said that "someone" told her that.
For all we know, that someone could have been a psychic.
It could have been a co-worker of VG's repeating a rumor they heard.
We don't know where that claim is coming from.

We do know this: LE has not stated she was last seen in a white truck.

That press conference told me exactly why LE isn't sharing information freely with family members. To do so would compromise their investigation horribly.

Her mother is understandably distraught.
Her mother is angry.
She is blaming "everyone" at Fort Hood.
"Everyone is responsible."

Those are feelings talking.
Not facts.

Everyone is NOT responsible.
But someone is.

I absolutely believe that LE has an (unnamed) suspect in this case.
They need to have proof BARD in order to successfully prosecute the perpetrator.
The fact that an arrest has not yet been made tells me that they do not have enough evidence to meet that threshold right now.

Unless/until LE names a suspect, neither can we.

My own opinion from very early on has been that the someone responsible is going to end up being someone of rank, and possibly married.

JMO.

Last edited:
Ft. Hood is not the best place to be stationed, especially for a female soldier. I had my share of horrific experiences living on base there. The MPs do not care what happens to the female soldiers. The final assault to me ended in me being hospitalized and there was NO report on the incident with no repercussions to the soldier who attacked me. None. It is the worst base I have been to. My gut feels she could be weighted down in one of the lakes nearby. I hope I am wrong.

I feel such sorrow and rage knowing you and so many other men and women have suffered such trauma. I truly hope you have since found a safe place to heal and recover. You deserve justice, and so does Vanessa. I find it difficult to believe she is still alive, but I would so greatly love to see that doubt was misplaced. Here's to hope.

Vanessa's Mom breaks my heart. The hurt and anger and loss.

The family doesn't believe in psychics or card readers or any sort of that, so it was a real person who told her/them
about a white truck. Vanessa does have a white truck also (Jeep) so maybe it is confused, but my wild guess is that another soldier in her
regiment gave that info.

The BARD in this case will have to be Vanessa's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge