Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I doubt Lori cared enough about her children at that point to spend a day doing something nice with them. When I first heard about the Yellowstone outing I thought the original plan might have been to kill the kids and hide them somewhere in the park but something happened and they had to abandon that plan. Maybe they spotted cameras or there were too many people around. Then I thought maybe they knew there were cameras and they wanted to document a happy family outing with the kids alive and well. I abandoned both ideas Pretty early on. Now that the kids have been discovered in Chad’s backyard, I realize they weren’t smartest planners with any of their schemes. I’d like to know why they went there too but we may have to settle for being thankful the idiots decided it was a good idea to bury the kids in Chad’s yard. Had they been in Yellowstone, I doubt they would have ever been found.
I've had the same thought. Why Yellowstone? Distraction or plan gone awry?

I'm waiting to learn more about what phone records will show between CD and LV, or AC and CD. I hope they're able to prove to what extent this was all pre-meditated.

Thank you for this! I’ve read it many times, unfortunately.
But Nate seems to specify that she was dismembered. It may be my interpretation but his wording doesn’t lend to me that it was a result of the fire. He seems to be insinuating that she was dismembered before the fire. Could this have happened?
Please Rest In Peace Tylee.
I don't know, Michael.

MOO, what MG said was that Chad told her, "Don't pick up", then went on to tell MG that Lori was going to ask her to say that JJ was with her in AZ."

Immediately after that, Lori called MG and told her to say that she was at Frozen II with JJ and just to take a picture of a random group of children as evidence that she has JJ.

My take, Chad was helping MG to avoid telling a lie. This illustrates to me again that lying was considered a grave sin and that Chad himself does struggle with this, as shown by his Freudian slip concerning the "limbs" in the fire pit. And MG will go along with quite a bit, but draws the line at lying. MOO
Chad had buried two murdered kids in his backyard. I don’t think he was with concerned lying. He recently had committed much graver sins. I think was getting squeamish about cops. No LE had bothered them up to this point. S**t was getting real and he was getting scared.

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think Chad had his plans and fantasies...of Tammy dying, of other women, being a leader of a group, and so forth for a long time. But he lacked the skills or guts to make those things happen. Enter Lori and Alex...

I'm not saying Chad is not culpable. I'm just saying that if he had never met Lori I think he'd still be in his rut and Tammy would be alive.
I am going go out on a limb, because I can’t remember exactly where the following info is from, but I heard in the last couple days so I think it was MGs dateline interview. Chad tried his charms on a woman before Lori, including being married to her in a past life etc etc. The woman’s husband found out and threatened to tell the world if he didn’t leave his wife alone. So he was slowly moving into extramarital affair thinking.

I think they confirmed a legal marriage did take place in Hawaii November 5. The really gross wedding photos were leaked.

I don't think we know that for certain

Another question for the lawyers here: during an investigation if there is a search warrant or court order issued against, say, google, prior to someone being charged, is that available in court records? For example the APC for the search of Chad's was in court records connected with his arrest even though it was sealed. We still know of it's existence. If there were a court order or search warrant to get his Google location records, would that be in the case records with the court or could that be kept confidential?

I am going go out on a limb, because I can’t remember exactly where the following info is from, but I heard in the last couple days so I think it was MGs dateline interview. Chad tried his charms on a woman before Lori, including being married to her in a past life etc etc. The woman’s husband found and threatened to tell the world if he didn’t leave his wife alone. So he was slowly moving into extramarital affair thinking.

I think this was discussed a few pages and threads back.

Yes, I agree. When she refused the request to lie about JJ, at that moment they had to of all realized that she would eventually go to the police, therefore she had to of realized that she was in danger. Unless, she is a little more “connected and protected” than what we realize. This may go a lot “deeper and higher” than we could imagine. I mean these are all really strange people with some really strange beliefs, who knows how deep it goes! My opinion only.
I am intrigued with your idea of deeper and higher. Can you provide more details on your theory?

Completely possible.

Last week, we did a lot of errand running and everyday we say Means car parked outside the women’s center. It was also there Monday and today. Just some observations. I know the preliminary hearing is coming up so maybe they have been preparing but I don’t know many lawyers that are with their client that much even with preparing for the preliminary hearing.

All jmo moo
Is it possible he is staying within walking distance and just chooses to walk rather than move his car? Not familiar with Rexburg so just asking.

I am going go out on a limb, because I can’t remember exactly where the following info is from, but I heard in the last couple days so I think it was MGs dateline interview. Chad tried his charms on a woman before Lori, including being married to her in a past life etc etc. The woman’s husband found out and threatened to tell the world if he didn’t leave his wife alone. So he was slowly moving into extramarital affair thinking.
SEE IT: ‘Cult mom’ husband Chad Daybell made advances to a married woman before meeting Lori Vallow, former friend tells Nancy Grace
Rowe told Grace that there was another woman in Arizona before Lori Vallow whom Chad had been texting. That went haywire when the woman’s husband intercepted the texts and told Daybell he’d go public with them if Daybell didn’t leave his wife alone.

Just jumping off your post....

I don't find CD saying "fun times" as odd because I am very sarcastic and when relaying the bs that happens in my day to day life with my husband or best friends, I will sarcastically say things like fun fun, good times, and even fun times.

I am in no way defending CD but I do think it was just a smart@$$ remark not meaning he found the previous story he told TD to be fun, but more like a sarcastic comment to imply that it was actually a crappy event for him. And I definitely take TDs "good for you" as being annoyed or aggravated with him sarcasm.
Just occurred to me maybe Tammy was annoyed because he had been puttering around all morning doing chores that didn’t need to be done instead of writing (or doing anything else that might contribute household income).

I know you guys are giving me a lot of leadway because this is my first case. And I’m sure as I stay with the site and follow cases I will learn to get over the emotion and focus on facts.
Thank you so much for being so kind to me. And the damn virus is outta me, but hooked on the site. You guys are incredible. This site is incredible.
This case, these facts, really hurt my heart.

It’s folly to expect any of these folks to act rationally, but Chad really should quit paying for Lori’s lawyer. He’s gonna need all the cash he can get.
Once the murder related charges are applied they are both going to be broke in a minute. If they end up with public defenders that will add more delay while the new attorneys get up to speed, even longer if the charges are for capitol murder.

BBM
That was already confirmed by April Raymond:
April Raymond: In her mind there were 144,000 people that were going to survive Armageddon. She had been appointed to gather the remaining members of the chosen.

Raymond says Lori tried to recruit her as one of the chosen, but it would have come at a heavy price: her two boys.

Jonathan Vigliotti: What did being a chosen one entail?

April Raymond: Basically, that I would — need to separate myself from my children and join her and … find the other chosen ones so that we could all be together. … I respectfully declined her offer because that was just— was going too far.
Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News
MOO this boils down to a cult member leaving their family, abandoning them to perish in the apocalypse while the cult member lives on forever with some new person married for the sole purpose of surviving the apocalypse.

It does explain why no one but his next secret wife mattered in the least to CD.

I don't think we know that for certain

Another question for the lawyers here: during an investigation if there is a search warrant or court order issued against, say, google, prior to someone being charged, is that available in court records? For example the APC for the search of Chad's was in court records connected with his arrest even though it was sealed. We still know of it's existence. If there were a court order or search warrant to get his Google location records, would that be in the case records with the court or could that be kept confidential?
READ: Probable cause details discovery of Tylee and JJ's bodies | East Idaho News
Second set of documents. Bottom of pg 3, top of pg 4 #9 LE confirmed marriage on Island of Kauai, Hawaii on November 5, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine