Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed on both points, and I should have noted that the "pack" would have to buy into the objectives of the wider conspiracy for the (hypothetical) scheme to be plausible. A couple of responses to your second point: we don't know how many life insurance schemes may have succeeded, and this may be the organization's first try. I think the scheme had spun out of control sometime after Charles was murdered and then it was indeed true that the murder of the children didn't make sense in the context of the (hypothetical) scheme. To use another tradecraft term, Lori had "left the reservation." Her fear of being exposed as a participant in Charles's murder and her vicious desire to hurt the Woodcocks caused her to initiate a wholly unnecessary tragedy.

Let's not forget that, were it not for the missing JJ, it is likely that they could have gotten away with everything. Tammy's death would not have been investigated, Alex would have but it was natural causes. I definitely think that killing the kids was a huge mistake. Obviously it's evil. But it was also a huge operational mistake regardless of whether this is a broader conspiracy or if it was just Lori and Chad operation to live happily ever after together.

Like the 60 burner phones, there were a lot of indicators of broader involvement early on (January threads) that many of us looked into and found some interesting connections but nothing solid.

ADMIN REMINDER:

Stop sleuthing DW and using their full name in discussion.

From the Opening Posts of the thread:

Also, do NOT sleuth anyone on a witness list. If their name is in MSM, you can discuss and speculate on what is said about them or what they have said in MSM, but you cannot sleuth out their personal information and post about it here.

Can I ask if their own publications that were intended to be consumed by the public are fair game?

I'm seeing that Ada County performed the pathology services at the request of Fremont County.

" It is our understanding most of their cases requiring pathology services are sent their way. Ada has a board certified Forensic Pathologist on staff."

Garna Mejia KSL

ETA- That is a bit peculiar as to why Fremont County would even request.

Madison might have jurisdiction in regards to LV but they could have potentially been murdered in Fremont and we know they were buried there
My guess is simple jurisdiction. The bodies were found in Fremont County so the FC coroner has jurisdiction over that inquiry. Fremont County also has prosecutorial jurisdiction but has apointed the Madison County prosecutor as a special prosecutor. Ada County is just a hired gun because they actually have a quaified ME.

Just musing... I wonder where Chad and Lori hooked up when she first moved to Rexburg (because I’m certain they made out somewhere)... Couldn’t at Lori’s because of her kids. Chad’s house was too risky because of wife/kid traffic. My guess is she borrowed Alex’s apartment for “private energy sessions” or some such. MOO

Chad had told Lori that Tammy was going to die in a car accident, I think something had been done to her car before he sent her on that trip but it wasn't good enough to cause an accident. So 10 days later she died in her room, this is the first I had heard of her waking up in the middle of the night and slumping forward off the bed. That is exactly what happened to my daughter when she passed away as well as the red foam from her mouth and she died of a fentanyl overdose in 2017. My feeling is Tammy was poisoned and I think opiates of some nature were used.
Hi Kimmer
I am So sorry you had to go through that.
I saw you on the 2 PM chat today and you gave your Screen name out so I recognized the name when you posted this.
{{HUGS}}

MG has been in hiding since she started talking to the police. I don’t know if this is something she did in concert with the police or on her own. Who do you think is pulling the strings? I am curious since this group can’t seem to find their behinds with both hands. I can’t imagine a larger conspiracy, for at least 2 reasons. The first is the logistical clumsiness (Alex using is own cellphone allowing him to tracked, burying the kids in Chad’s backyard, etc etc). The second is what would purpose be of killing CV, TR, JV and most likely TD? The only reason I see is making life easier for L&C. I can’t think of any other reason especially something with a higher purpose, however misguided. I would love to hear other theories.

Well, it’s kinda out there, but then again so is this entire thing. I kinda have 2 theories. I don’t know that much about LDS or their beliefs or lifestyle and am in no way attacking them or accusing them. That being said, what if someone or some organization took notice that they had split off and were spreading beliefs that this organization didn’t believe in and thought it insulted them and their beliefs. How do we get rid of them? Let’s play their game and have them commit murder and turn them in and that takes care of them and their nonsense. Or, when MG went to the bishop, she was told, go to the police and tell them everything and we will protect you. Because they really were strange right along with their beliefs, and even as I said, I don’t know that much about LDS, but I’m pretty sure they don’t believe in zombies or at least promote the idea. Like I said, it’s kinda out there but then sometimes the truth will just amaze you beyond belief. My opinion only

Chad had told Lori that Tammy was going to die in a car accident, I think something had been done to her car before he sent her on that trip but it wasn't good enough to cause an accident. So 10 days later she died in her room, this is the first I had heard of her waking up in the middle of the night and slumping forward off the bed. That is exactly what happened to my daughter when she passed away as well as the red foam from her mouth and she died of a fentanyl overdose in 2017. My feeling is Tammy was poisoned and I think opiates of some nature were used.
so sorry kimmer, thats just terrible. :(

your daughters unfortunate experience is absolutely invaluable to us to learn about.

thank you for sharing xx

The pit oven you cook a pig in is called an "imu." Kalua means to "cause to be in a pit" (lua means pit and the prefix ka makes it causative.) Because of kalua pig being such a common dish the term has come to mean "baked" as well. The first "a" in kalua should have a line (kahako) over it. I have a Hawaiian keyboard enabled but it does not seem to work in this forum.

Those bricks look like plain old concrete blocks. They would not be the best thing to make a hot fire in.
OT: Raises hand & waves.
I wanna come to your house for dinner & conversation one day!

MG has been in hiding since she started talking to the police. I don’t know if this is something she did in concert with the police or on her own. Who do you think is pulling the strings? I am curious since this group can’t seem to find their behinds with both hands. I can’t imagine a larger conspiracy, for at least 2 reasons. The first is the logistical clumsiness (Alex using is own cellphone allowing him to tracked, burying the kids in Chad’s backyard, etc etc). The second is what would purpose be of killing CV, TR, JV and most likely TD? The only reason I see is making life easier for L&C. I can’t think of any other reason especially something with a higher purpose, however misguided. I would love to hear other theories.

Well, it’s kinda out there, but then again so is this entire thing. I kinda have 2 theories. I don’t know that much about LDS or their beliefs or lifestyle and am in no way attacking them or accusing them. That being said, what if someone or some organization took notice that they had split off and were spreading beliefs that this organization didn’t believe in and thought it insulted them and their beliefs. How do we get rid of them? Let’s play their game and have them commit murder and turn them in and that takes care of them and their nonsense. Or, when MG went to the bishop, she was told, go to the police and tell them everything and we will protect you. Because they really were strange right along with their beliefs, and even as I said, I don’t know that much about LDS, but I’m pretty sure they don’t believe in zombies or at least promote the idea. Like I said, it’s kinda out there but then sometimes the truth will just amaze you beyond belief. My opinion only

thank you for the link to Gray. That is pretty close to what I was trying to do. Picked out East Chinaman's Spring a few times looking for a bench maybe, but I have to agree this does look like the place.

Google Earth

If you move back a bit you can see there is really not much of a grade there.

Most people hold their phones just below their eye level when taking pictures. If Alex's eyes are about where the phone level is at and Alex is just over 6' and Chad is just under 6'3", I think there is a decent chance the person taking this photo is Chad and not Lori.
That's what I think the significance of the newly-published photo is. It was on Chad's phone. My speculation.

I think maybe they handed her off to somebody, and when he was done with her, he killed her.
Wait,, What ?!?!?!?!
AxC was at LVD apt in the middle of the night when TR disappeared.

I am curious as to who you thing she was handed off to at Yellowstone?

<mod snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but I've got to ask the women here, LDS and otherwise - If a man you just met told you that he was married to you in a past life, wouldn't that just be all kinds of creepy on so many levels. As a guy if a woman said anything like that to me it would be a total turnoff and end to any interaction with her!

If you go back to Melanie Gibb interview with Nate Eaton......she talks about Lori looking for someone on the same spiritual plane that she felt. I look at Lori a little different than most. I don't think of her as a crazy lunatic. I look at her as a religious zealot who was looking for SOMETHING that she was not getting from mainstream LDS.
This search for spiritual growth led her to Chad, which I feel was her downfall....."If he is Satan, he's a really good one!"
By all accounts, LV was a pretty good Mom until she met CD. MG describes them as fire and gasoline.
I think LV saw this kind of talk very much on her spiritual level and she took it and ran with it! MOO

As a DV victim myself, Chandler PD was AWFUL (my multiple experiences)
I am sorry you had to suffer through the DV way of life.
My daughter went through this and luckily got out but it took years and no disrespect to court orders, but the PPO was just a piece of paper and did not make a difference in her case.
I am sorry you had to deal with the CDP also as it is clear they do not take it seriously, whether male or female.
Yeah, it is obvious they dropped the ball for CV case

If you go back to Melanie Gibb interview with Nate Eaton......she talks about Lori looking for someone on the same spiritual plane that she felt. I look at Lori a little different than most. I don't think of her as a crazy lunatic. I look at her as a religious zealot who was looking for SOMETHING that she was not getting from mainstream LDS.
This search for spiritual growth led her to Chad, which I feel was her downfall....."If he is Satan, he's a really good one!"
By all accounts, LV was a pretty good Mom until she met CD. MG describes them as fire and gasoline.
I think LV saw this kind of talk very much on her spiritual level and she took it and ran with it! MOO
She was already on husband #4 before she even met CD. There were some serious issues between her, and husband #3. Her brother assaulted husband #3 and went to prison for it. Husband #3 was apparently accused of things I don't believe to be true. Lori moved multiple times, sounds like to prevent husband #3 to have access to his own daughter. Some people might have believed she was a good mom, but I personally doubt it. That said, obviously all three of her children survived until she met Chad.

There are only two motives that I can think of for killing the kids. Either it was to eliminate witnesses or simply to get them out of the way so Lori and Chad could be together. The first is logical even if immoral. The second is cruel and indicates pure evil.
I think it is a combination of BOTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members