Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
The password was changed without his knowledge on Feb 20, 2019. He asked for an investigation from Banner Life on Feb. 26th

I've always wondered why they couldn't get the audio from that call. Those calls are recorded and my suspicion is it was AC acting as CV so CV couldn't make policy changes

The password was probably changed online and I remember reading here at WS that he had to sign an affidavit attesting to the fact that he did not willingly change it himself.

ok, I assumed (and you know what they say about assuming! HaHa), that he built the fire he described to Tammy in the fire pit. No evidence. My only question is there any evidence of fire in and around the soil of Tylee’s grave.
JMO
In the satellite image released today by KSL TR’s burial site is remarkably blackened.

But they had only just met. Two married people who'd known each other perhaps a couple of months as of late 2018. Chad used this line with 3 other women inside of the same year and from my understanding even within the same summer, moving from one to the other to the other. If he stopped doing this when he got to Lori, it was only because he finally found a woman that was willing to give him her full attention and possibly her body, and make him her top priority, without any concern for her own children and current husband.

If there is something deeper (or higher) here, I'm just not seeing it.
You are correct, they had just met.

Totally reasonable, I had sussed that part more or less on my own. I just wasn't clear on when it is OK to use names, which apparently is only for an identified POI, Suspect, or Victim. Not people who happen to be mentioned by name in MSM but are none of the above. Also makes sense. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, @CSIDreamer !
Sorry if I wasn't clear on my answer to your question.

OK, I am still not on board with this theory, but I am intrigued. I appreciate your detailed example. I have a few questions if you will humor me. My big issue is with the connection between an organization and the tiny group of doofuses Chad has put together. How did they get connected?

1. So if CV is the attractive target, does that mean that someone wants him dead? A business associate, perhaps, hired a organization to kill him. I assume that this organization would be criminal. Maybe I am not thinking broadly enough, but political seems way out there.
2. Would the doofuses on the ground know that they were doing this for money or would the organization somehow make it seem like it was for killing zombie purposes and justify it by using Chad's teachings/ramblings?
3. The kids were killed for pretty much the same reason, they were problems, but the organization was not concerned with them?
4. And as you mentioned Tammy was still killed for her life insurance?
This. He burned Tylee in the fire pit and then moved her? I've been wondering about this.... Otherwise, he'd have to have a fire not in the fire pit, which might look extremely suspicious to a passersby. Unless he had a whole bonfire worth of stuff to burn. But where's it all coming from?

Her bed?

Chad had told Lori that Tammy was going to die in a car accident, I think something had been done to her car before he sent her on that trip but it wasn't good enough to cause an accident. So 10 days later she died in her room, this is the first I had heard of her waking up in the middle of the night and slumping forward off the bed. That is exactly what happened to my daughter when she passed away as well as the red foam from her mouth and she died of a fentanyl overdose in 2017. My feeling is Tammy was poisoned and I think opiates of some nature were used.

Long time lurker first time poster.
Didn’t AxC have a problem with opioids as first thing used on him was Narcan? Hoping I remember this correctly. But I think you have a point, why would they consider an OD on a woman that had no history of drug abuse. I’m still not convinced AxC death was natural, there are just way too many death in this family in such a short time.

Also, since I’m here, murder charges should definitely be brought against LVD, she is their mother and ultimately in charge of their care. She failed and she knew they were dead when she went to Hawaii.

As a mom, this totally sickens me. I don’t care about the religious views, how can a mother kill or allow someone else to kill their kids.

Not sure I did the quote correctly.

What really bothers me about this is everything, but especially his wording. Being a "writer", I take the order of his words to mean something. If I was to write this letter I'd most likely say "....her spirit simply slipped away in the night. It was devastating to find her this way, but her face looked serene....". The way I read it is CD was devastated to find her looking serene and with a smile on her face. MOO

Candidly, has anyone besides LV accused CD of being more than a mediocre writer? :) Agreed, though, it's a very awkwardly/stiffly constructed statement.

Didn’t AxC have a problem with opioids as first thing used on him was Narcan? Hoping I remember this correctly. But I think you have a point, why would they consider an OD on a woman that had no history of drug abuse. I’m still not convinced AxC death was natural, there are just way too many death in this family in such a short time.

Also, since I’m here, murder charges should definitely be brought against LVD, she is their mother and ultimately in charge of their care. She failed and she knew they were dead when she went to Hawaii.

As a mom, this totally sickens me. I don’t care about the religious views, how can a mother kill or allow someone else to kill their kids.

No, no evidence of opioids per the toxicology report that's with the autopsy results. Consensus seems to be that EMTs, finding him unconscious and not knowing if he was an OD, administered Narcan as a precaution.

Conversely, in Tammy's case, I could believe that CD might have slipped her a deadly dose of something like fentanyl, but that's pure speculation and I still have trouble believing he'd have easy access to something like fentanyl in squeaky clean Rexburg.

Man, you are amazing. I have no idea if this jibes with my depth of field explanation, but I am truly impressed with your knowledge (and tools).

ETA: I guess it does jibe, I'm just not sure if my reasoning for how I got there is correct, other than knowing Alex's head in relation to the background didn't seem right if there was a taller photographer.

I appreciate your kind words. If it became important we could really fix the camera position for both photos by using a variety of photogrammetric techniques. I am curious as to the difference in resolution between the two images. I'm very confident these photos were taken with the same camera, though, or identical ones at least. Given that all three have not shifted positions much at all (look at Tylee's and JJ's hand/arms) the photos were clearly taken close in time. Moreover, when you look at the histograms for both photos they match extremely well (see below).
Histograms.jpg

That question way back on whether Tammy had ever met LV....my personal experience, women will always seek out the spouse of someone they are interested in, to see what the competition looks like. I would about bet that LV had crossed paths with TD, just to get a look at her.
I think you are right about Lori wanting to see TD to scope out the competition. But in a small town I think she would have done something like follow her around the grocery store or something.

Hi Lilseawitch! I'm kinda new here, too! This case is just so tragic (for JV, TR, TD, and CV).

Candidly, has anyone besides LV accused CD of being more than a mediocre writer? :) Agreed, though, it's a very awkwardly/stiffly constructed statement.

‘ Well I can personally verify that. I downloaded the Amazon sample of CDs “One Foot in the Grave”. My kids in elementary school wrote longer sentences and correct paragraph formation. Plus, the review said it was funny and insightful, it was neither, MOO it was stupid. Maybe the funny and insightful wasn’t included in the free sample, but there was no way I was going to buy it.

I appreciate your kind words. If it became important we could really fix the camera position for both photos by using a variety of photogrammetric techniques. I am curious as to the difference in resolution between the two images. I'm very confident these photos were taken with the same camera, though, or identical ones at least. Given that all three have not shifted positions much at all (look at Tylee's and JJ's hand/arms) the photos were clearly taken close in time. Moreover, when you look at the histograms for both photos they match extremely well (see below).
Histograms.jpg
The camera on my phone does this thing where it actually takes several images over a few seconds when you take a picture. I think it is a mode you have to set. I don't use it. I think the idea is that it gives you a few chances to get a good shot if someone blinked for example. We could be seeing something like that. If it was Lori taking the picture it would have been an iphone. Maybe someone with an iphone can comment.

No, no evidence of opioids per the toxicology report that's with the autopsy results. Consensus seems to be that EMTs, finding him unconscious and not knowing if he was an OD, administered Narcan as a precaution.

Conversely, in Tammy's case, I could believe that CD might have slipped her a deadly dose of something like fentanyl, but that's pure speculation and I still have trouble believing he'd have easy access to something like fentanyl in squeaky clean Rexburg.

Thank you, that makes sense, I knew I has read about Narcan.

I am sorry you had to suffer through the DV way of life.
My daughter went through this and luckily got out but it took years and no disrespect to court orders, but the PPO was just a piece of paper and did not make a difference in her case.
I am sorry you had to deal with the CDP also as it is clear they do not take it seriously, whether male or female.
Yeah, it is obvious they dropped the ball for CV case
I like to refer to myself as a DV survivor. I want to say it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach to see CV on the body cam footage. I can't watch them. I tried. I could only make it part way through LVD at the police station and AxC on the sidewalk. My heart just breaks for Charles. Because I've felt that hopelessness.

I was looking for info on Chad's upbringing and family history to see if something made sense to cause him to become what he has become. After reading the quote below, I wonder if he slowly became disillusioned with the church and felt it was a sham starting with finding out his grandfather could do what the prophets/apostles could do. Maybe his grandfather told him about this "meeting" to manipulate Chad in some way or convince him he needed to do something? He doesn't share what the meeting was about so I don't really know. But maybe he figured if they were using it for power and control over people, so could he. Also, it may not even be a true story. He then goes on to claim the NDE's and go on a church mission. So on one hand, he needed the church as a basis/setting for his special powers but did not need the church at all. So hard to consider anything that he said or wrote because of all the lies. Nothing excuses his actions in anyway. JMO

My thoughts came from this article, Everything We Know About Chad Daybell Following His Arrest in Missing Idaho Kids Case, "maternal grandfather, Guy Chesnut, who told him a story about meeting a "messenger from heaven" at a temple one day. The story seems to have stuck with Chad and sparked his belief that people on Earth could communicate with people "on the other side of the veil."

"I was a teenager when Grandpa first told me this experience, and it really had an impact on me. Up to that point, I figured only the prophet or apostles could receive visits from messengers. But I realized it could happen to common members of the Church under the right circumstances," Chad wrote on his website in 2015.

Receiving messages from heaven and acting on them soon became a part of Chad's life. He had two near-death experiences, one at 17 and the other in his early 20s, that he said showed him glimpses into the spirit world, as well as visions of what could happen here on Earth."

Histograms.jpg
Now, this kind of tool (histogram) I *do* have and didn't even think to use it. But it confirms to me that the difference in apparent color temperature is probably just from auto-exposure and auto-white-balance at the slightly different angle and (I contend) slightly shorter focal length.

Now, this kind of tool (histogram) I *do* have and didn't even think to use it. But it confirms to me that the difference in apparent color temperature is probably just from auto-exposure and auto-white-balance at the slightly different angle and (I contend) slightly shorter focal length.
yes indeed. Do you have thoughts about the crappy resolution of the first image? Possibly a thumbnail or degradation from copying? or maybe a reduced resolution after texting to someone else?

The camera on my phone does this thing where it actually takes several images over a few seconds when you take a picture. I think it is a mode you have to set. I don't use it. I think the idea is that it gives you a few chances to get a good shot if someone blinked for example. We could be seeing something like that. If it was Lori taking the picture it would have been an iphone. Maybe someone with an iphone can comment.
I have one. You're referring to HDR/automatic exposure bracketing features. That could explain different exposure values for exactly the same image composition, but that's not the case here because the two images are also taken at slightly different angles relative to the background and subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73