Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally just read this thread, but I've just got to say-and I know you will all understand- I can't wait for someone to be charged with murder of the these two children. I'm glad the police are being careful, getting all their ducks in a row, but it has taken so long to get this far.

I don't think JJ was really climbing on the cabinets. No one saw him doing that Lori claimed he was because she wanted MG and DW to think he was a zombie. In the most recent Dateline episode DW talked about this and said to him it didn't look JJ had caused the damage Lori claimed he did and the Dateline producer also tweeted this fact during the show.
https://twitter.com/DatelineNBCProd/status/1275256376189521922
View attachment 252718
I agree with you, I think she made the story up. After I saw the real estate pics of her condo I realized there is a ton of room above cabinets. It wouldn’t surprise if he had climbed up there at some point while living there. But that story is too convenient, especially with pic of Jesus being disturbed. Classic Lori lie. Lori invited MG and DW to Rexburg and one reason was to have witnesses for the supposed Zombie behavior. It wasn’t odd that JJ was killed while they were there, it was planned.

I believe AC did help in the removal of the bodies and burial. I feel Chad did the digging, shooting and burning. Lori did kill both children. That’s my opinion.

Waiting to see what happens!!!!

I think she killed/poisoned her children as well. I do wonder, however, if JJ wasn't quite dead, or whether CD and Alex were unsure and CD shot him just to "be sure" before burying him.

I think CD was the mastermind for the killings, though.

Why AC was so ready to do whatever LVD asked him to do is a mystery.

I'm wondering if Chad was part of the podcast, and stayed at Lori's apartment the night of JJ's murder. He could have given Tammy the excuse that he was still in Arizona.

I think there's a good possibility he was, since MG and DW came all that way.

Mind you, the affidavit says Gibb Vallow and Warwick were going to do a podcast. But I still think it's a possibility that they've left Chad out of the document strategically.

Last edited:
So yes, we are all a little frustrated that L&C got to enjoy their freedom for months longer than they should have, but I think LE has actually done a very professional job in this case and has acted with reasonable speed.

Also, dealing with the pandemic has introduced a lot of extra steps in everyone's processes.

Also, dealing with the pandemic has introduced a lot of extra steps in everyone's processes.
I was surprised when I looked back to see that we've only known about the trip to Yellowstone since 21st Feb. It feels like we've known about that much longer.

I suspect they have had a hard time actually pinpointing the last time Tylee was known to be alive, to locate which phone records were relevant to her disappearance. Lori's laptops and an iPhone were only seized after her arrest in February. I'm wondering whether the initial search warrant they executed in Kauai on 26th January would have covered their room at the hotel resort and if some electronics were not found at that time as a result.

edited to correct date
moo

Last edited:
I was surprised when I looked back to see that we've only known about the trip to Yellowstone since 21st Feb. It feels like we've known about that much longer.

I suspect they have had a hard time actually pinpointing the last time Tylee was known to be alive, to locate which phone records were relevant to her disappearance. Lori's laptops and an iPhone were only seized after her arrest in February. I'm wondering whether the initial search warrant they executed in Kauai on 26th January would have covered their room at the hotel resort and if some electronics were not found at that time as a result.

edited to correct date
moo
Thanks for highlighting WHEN we learned of Yellowstone. We all went crazy trying to figure it all out, right!

I STILL think there is extremely significant activity in or around Yellowstone.
Or some big bungle at Yellowstone.

I remain stuck on some outside player, but there is enough evidence that says these guys really did work alone... so i dunno.

But the one piece of information that came out from LE about Yellowstone was that that date "was the last sighting" of Tylee, and they have never veered off that date or that statement.
Was she in that truck, or not?
Did she really end up back in those apartments?

I still cannot imagine they would deal with blood and body parts in that rental unit.

Yellowstone is one big conflict for me!

I have a general question when reading the discussions about potential defenses if anyone knows the answer.
Does an attorney want to know if their client is guilty? If LVD for instance, confessed everything to her lawyer, do they have to report it? I feel like I read or heard somewhere along the line in general knowledge that an attorney can’t hear an admission of guilt and then go to trial. Am I pulling this outta my rear lol? I hope my question makes sense.

try to go backwards to capture vislaw's comments..... she described the lawyer behavior and communication techniques around controversial information

His guilt was supposedly over CV's death. Seems to make it even less likely he killed the kids. I'm beginning to think Lori acted alone. Alex and Chad just cleaned up. I bet Chad rolls soon.

ehhh. i dunno.... To just carry on in your regular life,-- when you have been in the news for "killing your brother-in-law". CYA words would be highly appropriate....

In relation to MB being in Hawaii with Lori in October, I thought these timeline entries were relevant -

2 Oct 2019, abt 7:20 am - BB, estranged husband of Lori’s niece Melani, takes his 2 older children to school and 2 younger children to a custody exchange with Melani.

3 Oct 2019, 2:11 pm - Lori and a man, who looks like her brother Alex (AC), visit her Rexburg storage unit in Lori’s Rogue for about 4 minutes.

3 Oct 2019 - MB allegedly met with detective Pillar, the day after BB was shot at.

13 Oct 2019 - BB, husband of Lori’s niece Melani meets with Rich Robertson (RR), an AZ-based private investigator w/R3 Investigations. <snip> and he hoped that I could find his wife, whom he had lost contact with for about two weeks…They were going through a divorce and they were supposed to exchange their four kids and she didn't show up for the last meeting.

15 Oct 2019, 8:11 pm - About 2 Weeks after BB was shot at, Melani allegedly texts BB saying that she has decided to move to Boise, ID. Melani: “I have made the decision to move to Boise. We will need to create a new schedule for the kids. We can pay to go to mediation again or save the money by coming to a mutual agreement. I’m fine with whatever you decide. The kids could remain with you in Arizona, you would have to arrange for daycare and I could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Or I could take the kids to Idaho and enroll them in school there and you could have the kids for school holidays and summers. Please let me know what you'd like to do” 8:12 pm BB: “Seriously?” 8:16 pm Melani: “Yes” 8:20 pm BB: “Why how is that good for our kids? I don’t understand. I will keep them in az and figure it out but why these kids are going to need us both. They need things to stay the same and to have structure.” 8:34 pm BB: “When are you moving?” 8:48 pm BB: “Is that it? No more information this is pretty important can you give me more details if you are planning on moving you should have them right?” 9:05 pm Melani: “I’m planning to go next week” 9:05 pm BB: “What day” 9:07 pm BB “Are you still planning on having the kids this week and weekend?”

22 Oct 2019 – BB and Melani’s divorce is finalized (Consent Decree); BB requested full custody of their 4 children on the grounds that he believes Melani was behind the attempt on his life in early October; He also requested Melani not see the children without supervision; Melani did not show up for court to challenge custody of the children;

24 Oct 2019 – Chad moves out of the Salem, ID house he shared with Tammy and two of his adult kids.

28 Oct 2019 – Lori’s niece Melani signs lease agreement to move into Unit #174 at 565 Pioneer Rd in Rexburg.

----

I think the text to BB on 15 Oct was probably sent while MB was in Hawaii, because she says "the kids could remain with you in Arizona", and I think if she was also in AZ she would have written 'here'. I also think she sent this text with a tentative new schedule for child custody hoping to interfere with the custody hearing on the 22nd that she knew she wouldn't be around for.

I think they were probably in Hawaii from around the 4th to the 23rd. Perhaps she flew back to ID with Lori after they knew Tammy had died. It sounds like Chad might have moved in with Lori on the 24th. MB flew back to AZ on the 31st. The weekend she tells Nate about would have been the 26th/27th.

---
Eaton: Did you visit Lori in Rexburg before you moved there?

Melani: I did I think on a weekend. My ex, Brandon Boudreaux, and I have 50/50 custody, and so anytime it wasn’t my time with my kids, I was a wreck and just missed my kids. I tried to go hike in Arizona or go on a trip, and I did go visit Lori for a weekend up there (in Rexburg). She said, “Just come. Try out somewhere new and come see if you like it up here.” We toured BYU-Idaho, and she said Tylee was with friends. She always was with friends, so I didn’t ask any questions about that. And JJ is either doing some type of therapy or with a nanny or in a school that will help him. So if I didn’t see him, I wasn’t asking, “Where is he?” I just have always trusted her.

---
Eaton: Do you think it was Alex?

Melani: The first meeting with Detective Pillar the day after the shooting I said, “Here’s all the people Brandon associates with
---

I think it's possible MB and Lori in Hawaii were planning how she could avoid investigation over BB's shooting, by disappearing in ID just like her auntie Lori had, and finding a new husband. If anyone in the circle already knew IP they could have set him up to set up a dating profile.

Regardless, if she was in Hawaii during October, she knew JJ and Tylee weren't around that whole month. If she had been told Lori was hiding the children she wouldn't have needed to come up with the lies about friends/nanny/therapy and school. I think we witnessed a meshing of lies in real-time, between her interviews and the ones SS and JC, and then MB, gave about Lori hiding the children - especially if it was SS seen arriving at Lori's on the doorbell camera on 29th Oct. This was before anyone knew the police would come looking for JJ at the end of November. Lori had already told MG that JJ had gone to Kay's. But SS and MB couldn't exactly say that was what Lori told them also, if they were to be believed that Lori had told them Kay was threatening to harm/kidnap JJ. The family cannot be trusted, even if one of them now admits she was wrong about something.

MOO

MP was a student in training IMO.

i know we can't borrow stuff from sm sites....BUT one gave example of just what a total selfish b*tch our little Melani can be...
I think we should build a coalition to set up "an intervention" for Ian.. one more husband down the drain.

Could be. The complaint she gives about him she is clearly trying to set up a "baby crawling on the ceiling" demon possession story. But yeah, if he was up there he may have been trying to hide.

If he didn't have a reason to hide yet, then I'm wondering if enough of his body is left to check him for sexual assault. If this wasn't just him on the counter getting morning snacks for watching the TV and then knocking off a picture because he was a kid, then this suggests pure terror. What was happening that MG and DW didn't hear anything but JJ was this terrified? Hiding after sexual assault after being drugged? Or what was Lori doing that was this terrifying to a young boy?

She thinks she was giving a good possession story that supported why she would do something horrifying to him - but in fact I think she is admitting to doing something terrifying to this child and then following it up by duct taping him then suffocating him to make him pay for being terrified.

From his body language with her in the second court appearance with him, I think he is afraid of her.

The "baby crawling on the ceiling cabinetry" leads to the visualization comparison that

at JJ's grave he was covered by two pieces of paneling above his body. = crawling on the ceiling of cabinetry. I wonder where that paneling was from that he was covered with. And she said that as AC was on the way to Chad's to bury him with paneling on the "ceiling" of the grave.

paneling.JPG
Source: Chad's Affidavit link here

https://s3.us-east-1.wasabisys.com/...JOpmtfYamLr4oVCTxgfQnyMuQmHAO0GMFY9IFhAK6DmEk

Last edited:
i know we can't borrow stuff from sm sites....BUT one gave example of just what a total selfish b*tch our little Melani can be...
I think we should build a coalition to set up "an intervention" for Ian.. one more husband down the drain.
I caught this - in the 1st May Dateline: -

KM: You made some recordings?

IP: I did.

KM: What did they want you to record?

IP: They wanted the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ, if there was anything I could get on that. I did my best for a little bit and you know there was nothing there, it wasn’t being discussed.

KM: He says he did not tell her for 2 weeks that he was spying on her for the FBI.

KM: How d’you find out?

MP: (shrugs) uh he told me. And er you know you’re shocked like ‘why didn’t you come, come to me?’ you know, I, you know, I wanna help…

KM: The whole point was not to come to you.

MP: Sure. Sure.

KM: they wanted to know your unguarded thoughts.

MP: yeah, you know, getting married really quick, you know, they’re working on us, tric.., it’s already hard enough. And, you know, we’re hanging on by a thread and I, I had to look at the intent, of, you know, you know, acting out of fear and he just was trained to do the right thing but confused and thrown in this mess, and I didn’t have anything to hide and so, ‘okay, record my conversations, I’m okay with that’.

KM: Yeah. (looks sideways)

--

Future tense. <<<<BOOM>>>>! Keith looks like he knows what she just admitted to, I think that's why they showed his reaction.

IP's document says on 19th December he told MBP he had been to the police. "At that time I didn't share that I'd been recording anything. I wasn't sure if we'd hear from Chad and Lori again."

He never does say when he told her that, which would be quite important information, in terms of any recordings of Chad and Lori.

moo

Last edited:
I'm wondering if Chad was part of the podcast, and stayed at Lori's apartment the night of JJ's murder. He could have given Tammy the excuse that he was still in Arizona.

I think there's a good possibility he was, since MG and DW came all that way.

Mind you, the affidavit says Gibb Vallow and Warwick were going to do a podcast. But I still think it's a possibility that they've left Chad out of the document strategically.
IMO DW was the only guest on the podcast. In December a three part series with him and MG was released. DW's life story gave enough material so they didn't need another guest.

I caught this - in the 1st May Dateline: -

KM: You made some recordings?

IP: I did.

KM: What did they want you to record?

IP: They wanted the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ, if there was anything I could get on that. I did my best for a little bit and you know there was nothing there, it wasn’t being discussed.

KM: He says he did not tell her for 2 weeks that he was spying on her for the FBI.

KM: How d’you find out?

MP: (shrugs) uh he told me. And er you know you’re shocked like ‘why didn’t you come, come to me?’ you know, I, you know, I wanna help…

KM: The whole point was not to come to you.

MP: Sure. Sure.

KM: they wanted to know your unguarded thoughts.

MP: yeah, you know, getting married really quick, you know, they’re working on us, tric.., it’s already hard enough. And, you know, we’re hanging on by a thread and I, I had to look at the intent, of, you know, you know, acting out of fear and he just was trained to do the right thing but confused and thrown in this mess, and I didn’t have anything to hide and so, ‘okay, record my conversations, I’m okay with that’.

KM: Yeah. (looks sideways)

--

Future tense. <<<<BOOM>>>>! Keith looks like he knows what she just admitted to, I think that's why they showed his reaction.

IP's document says on 19th December he told MBP he had been to the police. "At that time I didn't share that I'd been recording anything. I wasn't sure if we'd hear from Chad and Lori again."

He never does say when he told her that, which would be quite important information, in terms of any recordings of Chad and Lori.

moo

What did she admit to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads