Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am constantly amazed at how I feel, when I reread posts. Rex has always provided great information for us.
But now, I am really curious about the people Rex kept learning stuff from.. Must have been that MNN, that I thought was a real official thing!
Thanks. It is real, just not official :)

Another alternative would be that she was supposed to leave with an unknown (to us) third party and she refused to go. Which led directly to her murder.

Based on everything we know so far, it is looking like CD wanted to be "somebody special" and was looking for someone to help him achieve his greatness. LVD was the fish that bit. I believe CD's intention all along was to get rid of LVs children. They did not fit with CDs ideas of greatness and were, well, children with needs and feelings. CD wanted to live the charmed life where he was the god and he had his goddess by his side. I think that is the jest of the case.

ETA: All MOO

And you would think the other people living there would have noticed Alex visiting. Jmo
So, Nate Eaton has reported numerous times that there as no-one but Chad and Tammy living in the home when she died. The oldest son, G, moved back in after her death, as did S and his wife that December. All three (G,S and wife), moved out in June, and another daughter and he husband moved in.

Well, we all know MBP lies just like her Auntie Lori
I do not believe MP and AxC moved to Rexburg to "protect" LVD
I also do not believe that MP moved there to get a "fresh start"
It had everything to do with LVD being there, AxC being there and most of all, CD being there.
It was there plan to all be together, for them all to get married, and as couples, go out marching into the world to "gather" the 144,000 and to kill the zombies (ie, kill anyone that gets in their way) and wait for July 22, 2020
JMO
OH yes, I 100% agree with you. I was just trying to figure our where Nikynoo was going with her train of thought, since it was neither reality (what you stated) nor what MP claimed. If that makes sense. Moo.

Last edited by a moderator:
There still isn't a signed stipulation to move the preliminary hearing to August in CD's case. Do any of our legal experts have some clarification on when the hearing will be?

This is a bit unusual. The court Vacated the July hearing and scheduled the new setting for August 3rd. Of course, the judge expressly stated the order was contingent upon a signed stipulation being filed but there is no evidence of such a filing. In such a high profile case this is quite strange. If this were a garden variety matter I'd bet money the filing just slipped through the cracks and consider August 3rd to be the date based on the fact that there is a specific setting filed now. I would expect somebody in the press has spoken to the prosecutor's office and knows more. Unfortunately, until something is reported we're in the dark.

I have a hard time believing Charles was angry banging on the door. He loved JJ and would have understood what a ruckus like that would do to him. I just think that was part of the narrative the zombie killers told police to support the self defense. Unless there is video footage of Charles behaving badly that day, I'm not even entertaining that thought. It is just plays into what Lori wants everyone to believe about Charles.

I would treat all witness accounts of Charles's shooting, including Tylee's, as total fabrications and the crime scene as having been staged.

The only things we know for sure is when he left his hotel, when the 911 call was made, and when LE arrived.

We can infer that JJ, Tylee, Lori and the dog were not on the scene when the shots were fired because if the dog was there it is highly likely that there would have been barking and howls that would have been noticed by the neighbors.

We can speculate that it was a simple ambush, that Charles was unaware that Alex was there, was held up for his keys, wallet, and phone at gunpoint, and Lori hustled the kids and dog by another path (so JJ would not see his father, hence his reaction when told of Charles's death his last day of school) to Charles's rental car and to the school, coaching Tylee on her testimony on the way back.

We can go even further out on a limb and speculate that Charles made a grab for Alex's gun and was shot in the attempt.

But all that is inference and speculation. We have a paucity of facts, no independent witnesses, and actions by the Chandler police that are indistinguishable from dereliction of duty.

I can see why you feel this way.

And still wish Charles had been more like Brandon - the difference between their approaches to this problem seems to favour all of us weighing the differences and seeing that Brandon's approach was the better one. Be like Brandon.

Keeping in mind, of course, that Brandon had the advantage of seeing what they did to Charles.

There’s also pictures of the “spur of the moment” wedding that includes ZP, AC, MP, and IP in that tribute to AC montage, IIRC.
You can find the tribute on YouTube for those asking, but I can’t name source because TOS.
MOO
Ugh-- I am not finding it anywhere on youtube unless it is mixed in with some of the news regarding him and LVD and the kids.

Except one son who "lived there" was in South Africa on a mission. The other who lived there was teaching during the day, as was TD.
RS, Nate Eaton says no-one lived there at the time of Tammy's death. Looking for link now. Is he wrong? Thanks in advance.

I feel so badly that you have to know so much about this. But this is one way to grieve and heal...learn learn learn.

I thought that opiates were very easy to track in autopsy?
So that would rule Alex out.

Do you think, from your knowledge base, that the ME folks would try to find any possible needle marks after burial and embalming.
An autopsy would not show drug use, but fluids from the body would be used to do a Toxicology report in what was in Tammys System at the time of her death I understand (Don't agree) with why there was no autopsy but I cant wrap my head around there not being any toxicology done if that is the case. I know if you have root head hair it can also be tested for drugs and poison but I am unsure if during the embalming process that would effect the root of any hair.
I do think needle marks can be found easily I recall that when Anna Nichole Smith died they were able to say she had injection marks from a B-12 shot she had gotten. I cant imagine by the time LE exhumed Tammy that they would not have suspected poison or drugging so for that reason I do think they would have checked her over for injection marks. Again it is hard to say what we will find out when more info is released but this in no way sounds like a natural death to me it sounds like anything but.
I am not saying that AC was poisoned with fentanyl but that he would have had an easy way to get it do it could be used on Tammy. AC autopsy is a whole nother ball of thread to be unwound. I don't think his death was natural either but I haven't dug into that one much yet.

So Nate told Nancy Grace that JJ had a white bag wrapped around his head. That seems different than the plastic and duct tape his body was wrapped in. Is it possible that JJ was suffocated with the bag found over his head? Sorry if this has been discussed, if it was I missed it.

Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'

"We know that JJ was wrapped in plastic. He was wrapped in duct tape," Eaton said. "There was a white plastic bag over his head.”
ETA correction of typo

So Nate told Nancy Grace that JJ had a white bag wrapped around his head. That seems different than the plastic and duct tape his body was wrapped in. Is it possible that JJ was suffocated with the bag found over his head? Sorry if this has been discussed, if it was I missed it.

Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'

"We know that JJ was wrapped in plastic. He was wrapped in duct tape," Eaton said. "There was a white plastic bag over his head.”
ETA correction of typo

That's exactly where my brain went. Jmo

So Nate told Nancy Grace that JJ had a white bag wrapped around his head. That seems different than the plastic and duct tape his body was wrapped in. Is it possible that JJ was suffocated with the bag found over his head? Sorry if this has been discussed, is it was I missed it.

GRAPHIC WARNING
That is one possibility. The affidavit states (in para 32 &33) that the round object had black plastic and then they cut it open and there was a layer of white plastic around it. The next paragraph does not specify that it was cut open and if anything was under the layer of black plastic wrapped in duct tape. So it is unclear whether there was a layer of white plastic there as well or if only the head had a layer of white plastic. NE has stated he was groggy during this interview and there is one instance where he has stated he misspoke. We have discussed multiple options here but I don't think we have enough facts yet to determine what is going on. Great question! MOO

That's exactly where my brain went. Jmo
I’m surprised my brain hasn’t gone there before honestly. I’ve been thinking poisoning because probably I want to imagine the least violent way I can that this child was murdered. But after going back through info, I think this is a real and gruesome possibility.

GRAPHIC WARNING
That is one possibility. The affidavit states (in para 32 &33) that the round object had black plastic and then they cut it open and there was a layer of white plastic around it. The next paragraph does not specify that it was cut open and if anything was under the layer of black plastic wrapped in duct tape. So it is unclear whether there was a layer of white plastic there as well or if only the head had a layer of white plastic. NE has stated he was groggy during this interview and there is one instance where he has stated he misspoke. We have discussed multiple options here but I don't think we have enough facts yet to determine what is going on. Great question! MOO
Thank you! I am going back to reread now. I’ve kind of been stuck on poison, probably because I wanted to somewhat imagine it as nonviolent so to speak. But I’m starting to explore other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74