Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a little reading on Risperidone toxicity and it seems like it doesn’t just put you to sleep. There seem to be neurological side effects as a main symptom. It doesn’t seem like an easy drug to knock someone out with. Jmo
Here’s one study from the NIH
Effects of Risperidone in Overdose - PubMed
“These data show that risperidone toxicity manifests primarily as mild central nervous system effects and reversible neuromuscular and cardiovascular effects.”

I posted about this a while back, and about how they would not have known how large a dose to give to achieve sleep or death vs just a little drowsiness without some experimentation.

Er, the time stamps on the tape are Zulu AKA Greenwich Mean Time, not local time. Often used on official records to avoid confusion with time zones, daylight savings, etc. 0900 in Phoenix is 1600 Zulu. It's a military thing :)
Can confirm (ex-Navy). Anytime you see "Z" after a timecode, it's Zulu/GMT. And even sometimes when there isn't a "Z" :)

I posted about this a while back, and about how they would not have known how large a dose to give to achieve sleep or death vs just a little drowsiness without some experimentation.
Agreed. Sorry I missed your post! Doing a little more reading. Here is one that instructs physicians how to treat an overdose. I noted the general within 4 hours stated before symptom onset. That is potentially a lot of time. ETA potentially a lot of time for them to wait for/see the effects
Clinical Practice Guidelines : Risperidone Poisoning

“Examination
Usually manifest within 4 hours

Mild to moderate toxicity:

• Cardiac: Tachycardia and hypotension are common.
  • CNS: Depressed mental status, somnolence and extrapyramidal symptoms
Severe toxicity:

• Cardiac: QTc prolongation, ventricular arrhythmia.
  • CNS: extrapyramidal symptoms likely. Respiratory depression, seizure, or coma could potentially occur, as well as neuroleptic malignant syndrome.“

Last edited:
You know, I'm considering this further... If TD really did go to bed coughing, it just doesn't even make sense that CD wouldn't wake up. No way! Anyone buying this at all?

It would make sense if they were no longer sharing a bed or even a bedroom.

I mean, I don't believe it happened that way. But it would be possible.

MOO joining a cult is basically taking drugs that one manufactures in one's own body, but would she kill her kids if there was in her opinion no other way to get free of them and CD told her they were dark?
I remember her nanny's testimony that on September 19 when Lori returned from the airport, she showered JJ with love.

“The mom calmed JJ and asked me what happened. I explained the situation and she babied him…” the woman said. She said it was, “overwhelming the amount of love she was showing him.”

Missing Idaho kid's nanny recounts experience with Lori Vallow days before disappearance

I can imagine Lori in other situations flipping a switch and turning into a zombie. IMO she's capable of killing her children, especially if she held resentment toward them.

Agreed. Sorry I missed your post! Doing a little more reading. Here is one that instructs physicians how to treat an overdose. I noted the general within 4 hours stated before symptom onset. That is potentially a lot of time.
Clinical Practice Guidelines : Risperidone Poisoning

“Examination
Usually manifest within 4 hours

Mild to moderate toxicity:

• Cardiac: Tachycardia and hypotension are common.
  • CNS: Depressed mental status, somnolence and extrapyramidal symptoms
Severe toxicity:

• Cardiac: QTc prolongation, ventricular arrhythmia.
  • CNS: extrapyramidal symptoms likely. Respiratory depression, seizure, or coma could potentially occur, as well as neuroleptic malignant syndrome.“

Well... their web search history should be highly interesting if/when it's introduced into evidence!

Well... their web search history should be highly interesting if/when it's introduced into evidence!
Sure will! I’m just not feeling very confident that if the goal was to murder the children this way, or even to knock them out to deliver a more violent death, this medication was the one to do it with.

I remember her nanny's testimony that on September 19 when Lori returned from the airport, she showered JJ with love.

“The mom calmed JJ and asked me what happened. I explained the situation and she babied him…” the woman said. She said it was, “overwhelming the amount of love she was showing him.”

Missing Idaho kid's nanny recounts experience with Lori Vallow days before disappearance

I can imagine Lori in other situations flipping a switch and turning into a zombie. IMO she's capable of killing her children, especially if she held resentment toward them.

I still struggle with this. LVD sure does seem to cycle rapidly between "mom of the year" to "controlling, revenge-obsessed narcissist" and back again. JMO. It will be interesting to hear any professional psychiatric opinions offered in court.

Honestly, I don't think we all would be here if Lori took that light dusting of Risperidone herself (anti-psychotic). I am really wondering if we aren't looking at a Folie a'deux between CD & LVD. Truly the puppet/hand or fire/gasoline relationship with delusions of grandeur and histrionic tendencies. I think AC found himself in the unique situation of being LVD's "fixer". JMO

We don't know anything that happened. MOO
True, we don't know what actually happened. We only know what Chad has been claiming, and even that doesn't add up as far as I am concerned. He claimed she went to bed with a bad cough, and then somehow peacefully died in her sleep with a smile on her face, without waking him up.

I cannot believe I have spent my entire day here with you all AGAIN lol! I’ve gotten a lot of great info and insights today, glad I could do a day session! Guess I’ll stick around and make you keep me company on my gotta stay in and safe Friday night lol... what a great site. So glad I got to spend more time here today :)

Sure will! I’m just not feeling very confident that if the goal was to murder the children this way, or even to knock them out to deliver a more violent death, this medication was the one to do it with.

I tend to agree. I've argued both sides as far as Risperidone poisoning but right now I'm back at "against". From my extensive TV education in criminology (joking! in case it's not obvious), I think these less-than-brilliant criminals would be more likely to employ a simpler, better known method that required no research.

i still got
The video included pictures of SS's children and was never intended for public consumption. It was first unlisted and then privated. Somebody else uploaded it on their channel.
I still got it today by just going to youtube.com and putting in Ales Cox tribute.... still there.

JMOO regarding the police interview, I work in the divorce field and I can tell you that police usually will do nothing in spousal disputes unless they are called to a scene of current physical abuse. A lot of people assume that if you tell the police about something illegal they will do something, but that is not true most of the time for spousal issues. Claims like illegal bank transfers and theft of property are purposefully pushed off to family and civil courts, even if one spouse can prove a crime has been committed. I can’t speak for Idaho, but this is an official policy in many districts because it cuts police workload and because most spouses don’t understand joint property law. I have personally seen a case where one spouse admitted in writing to forging the other’s signature in order to open credit cards and max them out, but the police refused to even file a report on the matter. Lori is not some persuasive genius that the officer falls in love with; it just happens that her interests align with the officer’s, who guides her to the answers that will allow him to close the matter with no further action required.

I tend to agree. I've argued both sides as far as Risperidone poisoning but right now I'm back at "against". From my extensive TV education in criminology (joking! in case it's not obvious), I think these less-than-brilliant criminals would be more likely to employ a simpler, better known method that required no research.
Lol! You and me both.

Honestly, I don't think we all would be here if Lori took that light dusting of Risperidone herself (anti-psychotic). I am really wondering if we aren't looking at a Folie a'deux between CD & LVD. Truly the puppet/hand or fire/gasoline relationship with delusions of grandeur and histrionic tendencies. I think AC found himself in the unique situation of being LVD's "fixer". JMO

BBM for focus.

There may be something to that. Often when we use the term "codependent" we're talking about romantic relationships, but codependency can exist in any close relationships, including your family of origin. Ask any child of an alcoholic (source: me).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288