Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Lori Vallow - you get to enjoy a fresh orange jumpsuit, white socks, plastic shoes, and dinner on a plastic tray with disposable utensils. I am hoping they served lumpy mush for breakfast, bologna for lunch and mystery meat for dinner. Mmmmm - everything is gray and tasteless.
IMO

No he didn’t get that one. He took others but this one was the clearest.
I took this image from your post and cropped it for this post but it's better seen on your HD picture. If you look closely at the yellow circled item you may see what looks like a skull. At first I was taken aback but as I compared the size of the object to the head of one of the searching crewmen, you'll see that if it is a skull, it's much smaller than a human skull and may be from a small dog (or a raccoon.... yeah sure, Chad). It may even be nothing but a pile of debris that happens to look like a skull. Anyway, I thought I'd post this in case someone notices this and thinks it is human. It's just way too small.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 7.42.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 7.42.49 PM.png
    612.4 KB · Views: 144
Doing a little reading on Risperidone toxicity and it seems like it doesn’t just put you to sleep. There seem to be neurological side effects as a main symptom. It doesn’t seem like an easy drug to knock someone out with. Jmo
Here’s one study from the NIH
Effects of Risperidone in Overdose - PubMed
“These data show that risperidone toxicity manifests primarily as mild central nervous system effects and reversible neuromuscular and cardiovascular effects.”
I wonder what "meds" LVD was talking about then when she supposedly told the nanny that she gives JJ his meds early so he'll go to sleep early to give her a break. ??? I assumed it was the Risperidone but perhaps she had something else to give him and this might be what was given to both JJ and Tylee to "put them to sleep"
JJ Vallow's former nanny reveals last conversations with Lori Vallow

I wonder what "meds" LVD was talking about then when she supposedly told the nanny that she gives JJ his meds early so he'll go to sleep early to give her a break. ??? I assumed it was the Risperidone but perhaps she had something else to give him and this might be what was given to both JJ and Tylee to "put them to sleep"
JJ Vallow's former nanny reveals last conversations with Lori Vallow
I think in itself given as prescribed it could cause drowsiness though.

IIRC JJ was also diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, If so he may have been prescribed stimulants to be better able to function at school. I have seen children overdosed (unintentionally and during med trials) on stimulants fall asleep in class. Could it be that he also had other Rx's that have not been disclosed to the public? I doubt this would work on Tylee unless she also struggled with the same issues and Rx's.
Another thought is an injection of potassium chloride (which could stop the heart) may be one way of administering death without being detectable in an autopsy. Just throwing out some thoughts here.

ETA: Benedryl is available OTC and often knocks people out or makes them sleepy. It could be that LVD made the kids their favorite juice "smoothie" before bed. (Since she co-owned the juice shack in Hawaii).

IIRC JJ was also diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, If so he may have been prescribed stimulants to be better able to function at school. I have seen children overdosed (unintentionally and during med trials) on stimulants fall asleep in class. Could it be that he also had other Rx's that have not been disclosed to the public? I doubt this would work on Tylee unless she also struggled with the same issues and Rx's.
Another thought is an injection of potassium chloride (which could stop the heart) may be one way of administering death without being detectable in an autopsy. Just throwing out some thoughts here.
Good questions! So much to consider and speculate on in this case. I wish the autopsy results were going to be faster.

I was surprised when I looked back to see that we've only known about the trip to Yellowstone since 21st Feb. It feels like we've known about that much longer.

I suspect they have had a hard time actually pinpointing the last time Tylee was known to be alive, to locate which phone records were relevant to her disappearance. Lori's laptops and an iPhone were only seized after her arrest in February. I'm wondering whether the initial search warrant they executed in Kauai on 26th January would have covered their room at the hotel resort and if some electronics were not found at that time as a result.

edited to correct date
moo
I don't think we know all of the details about the search in Kauai but it did not appear the police searched the room.

JMOO regarding the police interview, I work in the divorce field and I can tell you that police usually will do nothing in spousal disputes unless they are called to a scene of current physical abuse. A lot of people assume that if you tell the police about something illegal they will do something, but that is not true most of the time for spousal issues. Claims like illegal bank transfers and theft of property are purposefully pushed off to family and civil courts, even if one spouse can prove a crime has been committed. I can’t speak for Idaho, but this is an official policy in many districts because it cuts police workload and because most spouses don’t understand joint property law. I have personally seen a case where one spouse admitted in writing to forging the other’s signature in order to open credit cards and max them out, but the police refused to even file a report on the matter. Lori is not some persuasive genius that the officer falls in love with; it just happens that her interests align with the officer’s, who guides her to the answers that will allow him to close the matter with no further action required.

This rings true.

I took this image from your post and cropped it for this post but it's better seen on your HD picture. If you look closely at the yellow circled item you may see what looks like a skull. At first I was taken aback but as I compared the size of the object to the head of one of the searching crewmen, you'll see that if it is a skull, it's much smaller than a human skull and may be from a small dog (or a raccoon.... yeah sure, Chad). It may even be nothing but a pile of debris that happens to look like a skull. Anyway, I thought I'd post this in case someone notices this and thinks it is human. It's just way too small.
I've reached out to Mr. Roark, who appears to be the operator/photographer. I'm hopeful I can obtain more imagery from his overflight so I can process photogrammetrically. Stay tuned.

JMOO regarding the police interview, I work in the divorce field and I can tell you that police usually will do nothing in spousal disputes unless they are called to a scene of current physical abuse. A lot of people assume that if you tell the police about something illegal they will do something, but that is not true most of the time for spousal issues. Claims like illegal bank transfers and theft of property are purposefully pushed off to family and civil courts, even if one spouse can prove a crime has been committed. I can’t speak for Idaho, but this is an official policy in many districts because it cuts police workload and because most spouses don’t understand joint property law. I have personally seen a case where one spouse admitted in writing to forging the other’s signature in order to open credit cards and max them out, but the police refused to even file a report on the matter. Lori is not some persuasive genius that the officer falls in love with; it just happens that her interests align with the officer’s, who guides her to the answers that will allow him to close the matter with no further action required.
BBM
Agree
My sister opened up quite a few credit cards in my mom's name after my dad passed.
She ran them all the way up to limit--including a few trips out west.
Mom had Alzheimer's and I was POA
I filed a police report however the Prosecuting Attorney chose not to prosecute. Why, I have no idea
Fast forward 3 yrs, she did the same thing to her daughter, my niece, who filed a police report.
Well, now we have 2 reports so they prosecuted.
If they had done it the first time, then the 2nd time wouldn't have happened, IMO.
Sheesh. just common sense

I think in itself given as prescribed it could cause drowsiness though.

My son has Autism and ADHD. At one time he was prescribed Risperidone to help him sleep. He wasn't on it long before I asked for an alternative. He was almost zombie-like on the Risperidone and I didn't think the extra sleep he got from it was worth the side effects.

BBM for focus.

There may be something to that. Often when we use the term "codependent" we're talking about romantic relationships, but codependency can exist in any close relationships, including your family of origin. Ask any child of an alcoholic (source: me).
Enabler, codependent-- alcoholic or drug abuse
Apparently if you are a family member of someone going through any type of abuse or mental disorder, they ask you to go through these classes.
I did learn a lot and I did learn how not to enable.

Er, the time stamps on the tape are Zulu AKA Greenwich Mean Time, not local time. Often used on official records to avoid confusion with time zones, daylight savings, etc. 0900 in Phoenix is 1600 Zulu. It's a military thing :)
Thank you for that knowledge I had no idea and could not wrap my mind around that time

Oh Kimmer—- I am so sorry. I hope you have been able to replace those horrible images with only good ones in your mind. Your insight is valuable but I’m so sorry you’ve experienced this enormous loss.

Do we know when exactly Alex quit his job? @Jankee Do you have any insight on that date? I also wonder if it was a voluntary quit?
Jankee answered that yesterday. August. Voluntary. He was getting counseling over CV's death.

Jankee answered that yesterday. August. Voluntary. He was getting counseling over CV's death.
I thought she suggested that he get counseling? Or was he really getting counseling?

If the latter, then perhaps he was feeling some remorse, but why continue to do LVDs bidding?
So many questions!! MOO

Never mind, I see he was supposedly seeing a therapist. Wonder if that was true and if it was someone within their “group”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23