Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open again.

Very major cleanup was required. Posts have been removed, but too many to provide individual explanation (
victim/parent bashing, general off topic, images with no link, irreparable broken quotes or quoted post was removed, etc).

Please do not bring up all the old discussions unless you can state how you think it relates to this current discussion of CB as suspect #2.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

IMPORTANT ADMIN REMINDER:

Articles that are behind a paywall cannot be direct quoted. To do so is a copyright infringement.

The whole idea of a subscription is that the content be paid for. Members can provide the link for others who may have a subscription, and can either use the short google hit summary or briefly paraphrase what the content refers to.

Just no direct quoting from the paywalled article itself. There are actually people who get paid to surf the net looking for infringements.

Please report any and all posts that violate copyright law.

I have a friend who takes many photos of their vehicles, so it could be for that reason.
Or a souvenir/reminder of a very important journey

One can take lots of pics of vehicles just for the vehicle. Or you can take pics of vehicles in picturesque landscapes. It seems more the moment is important. Landscape is far from picturesque and he seems not interested in give a clear location, like photographing it next to a location sign for instance. Those pictures of him keep being enigmatic.

Is anyone willing to discuss these points and questions I have from the documentary shown on TV two nights ago in the UK by the ID channel?

I thought it was deduced that the adults checking on her either closed the gates or used the other door into the apartment.

I wasnt aware of a cuddle blanket either.

Re the jacket, we have an artist's impression of him and his jacket, and that man came forward to say it was probably him. So the police discounted him as a suspect, rightly or wrongly.

That's reminded me.

I wanted to make a point tw Tannerman and Smithman a while ago, but it slipped my mind.
Both witness sightings state that the pyjamas were pink or pinkish, and that the "ankle cuffs" were frilly.
1 - the pyjamas that KM showed us at the press conference were clearly short trousers, so the trousers would not have been long enough to have ankle cuffs.
2 - in the sodium streetlights, it has been proved that a red car and a black car look roughly the same colour. So how could either of them know the pyjamas were pink?
(And in any case, the pyjama trousers were actually white with a pattern on them, they weren't pink at all). So why is Smithman not being scored off their list??

That's reminded me.

I wanted to make a point tw Tannerman and Smithman a while ago, but it slipped my mind.
Both witness sightings state that the pyjamas were pink or pinkish, and that the "ankle cuffs" were frilly.
1 - the pyjamas that KM showed us at the press conference were clearly short trousers, so the trousers would not have been long enough to have ankle cuffs.
2 - in the sodium streetlights, it has been proved that a red car and a black car look roughly the same colour. So how could either of them know the pyjamas were pink?
(And in any case, the pyjama trousers were actually white with a pattern on them, they weren't pink at all). So why is Smithman not being scored off their list??
The other Pyjama issue is that the guy Op Grange eventually said ‘was tannerman’ had photos of the pyjamas his child was wearing. Those pjs had fairly deep orange ankle cuffs. Orange is the one colour that retains its hue under sodium lighting.
So, no way would tanner be able to see pink.
But, if tanner really saw OG’s ‘tannerman’ the main thing she would have remembered about pyjamas would be orange ankle cuffs.

Nothing to do with any control. I'm a supporter of the child who went missing. And this thread is about CB being put forward as a suspect
I agree-My Post was about why he was being put forward as a suspect.
If it is because he was being offered as a Patsy it matters little where the camper van could have been in the photos-Just saying.

If it is because he was being offered as a parts, it matters little where the camper van could have been in the photos-Just saying.

Major, van was only offered as parts in 2015 and had a completely different painting (graffiti).

If it is because he was being offered as a parts, it matters little where the camper van could have been in the photos-Just saying.
Happy to follow the evidence. Do you have anything to back up the claim though. Just saying ‘patsy’ isn’t very considered.

If I post it to operation grange, they might forget to pass it on. Maybe I should send it to Amaral. grins.

It must be passed to Braunschweig or BKA at this time, as they have the guy. Other polices or people are not secure for first-hand info at this time. But I think BKA should then pass it to PJ, Spanish LE, SY and Moroccan LE.

Also no answer... Yikes, these guys take Sunday off?
german tip line mentioned in the nytimes also a dead link.

I will use that email address you listed, thank you.

Yes email for sure then you have a record of exactly what information you have passed on. I would mail it to operation Grange as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea