FL - Amber Gaddis, 30, found dead after husband escapes kidnappers, Jacksonville, June 2020

I just combed the headlines in Jax to no avail of an update. I did talk with some people on a music forum who are from the area and concede that it can be a bad place. One person said they lost a relative in a drug related murder just 2 streets over from Kingsbury on French St. I can’t get over how nice the neighborhood looks from the map.

I just combed the headlines in Jax to no avail of an update. I did talk with some people on a music forum who are from the area and concede that it can be a bad place. One person said they lost a relative in a drug related murder just 2 streets over from Kingsbury on French St. I can’t get over how nice the neighborhood looks from the map.

Definitely NOT a good neighborhood.

I don’t think they trashed the tv, I think they were probably trying to take it but abandoned it. Maybe what they intended on robbing wasn’t in the house, so they said screw it, were at least taking this tv. Jmo

Maybe when they realised they had killed someone they just took off, abandoning the t.v..

JSO: Woman found dead at neighbor’s home after husband says he was kidnapped, robbed

Ives said he, Gaddis’ husband, other family members and friends were taken in for questioning. He said he thinks he knows who did this and told police. He added that the group was released about 8 a.m. and then returned home.

Homicide detectives confirmed they were interviewing multiple people, including family members and neighbors. Detectives said they were also looking for surveillance video and canvassing the area.

JSO: Woman found dead at neighbor’s home after husband says he was kidnapped, robbed

Ives said he, Gaddis’ husband, other family members and friends were taken in for questioning. He said he thinks he knows who did this and told police. He added that the group was released about 8 a.m. and then returned home.

Homicide detectives confirmed they were interviewing multiple people, including family members and neighbors. Detectives said they were also looking for surveillance video and canvassing the area.

I know that I’m impatient but it seems like all of the above listed, there would be a break by now. They may be waiting of results from some sort of testing I guess and studying video. I feel for the family going thru this.

I am really surprised no one else gets a drug vibe. Sadly, maybe I’ve just been around too many drug users in my life. I also spent a lot more time going down the rabbit hole of this case than I’m proud of, so maybe after reading all of her court cases is influencing my opinions. When someone doensnt appear to have custody of their kids, and has a lengthy history of drug violations, I can’t help but think drugs are involved.

A drug deal gone bad was my first thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back