Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been shared already but I think I found a good direct link to an Idaho KTVB News site that is going to carry live the Courtroom coverage for Lori today.

This link below has people chatting already and I expect the video will come on shortly before the Courtroom time.

Im including the time of the expected court appointment in all our time zones below.
3:30 p.m. PST
4:30 p.m MT
5:30 p.m. CST
6:30 p.m EST

Forgive me and my OCD for this nit, but everybody (I think?) in the mainland US other than Arizona is in Daylight Time right now (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT), with Arizona being in MST year-round. Thank you for not throwing anything at me, I just have to get this out of my system roughly once per year :)

Forgive me and my OCD for this nit, but everybody (I think?) in the mainland US other than Arizona is in Daylight Time right now (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT), with Arizona being in MST year-round. Thank you for not throwing anything at me, I just have to get this out of my system roughly once per year :)

But what about... Zulu Time? ;)

Exception, the navajo nation, MDT

Maybe they are following Covid guidelines & checking temps, offering face masks, spacing & limited access taking a little longer?

I am just being hopeful during this delay but does anyone have the jeopardy music playing in the back of their head for LVD like I do? (ha you do now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther