Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woods is correct! Means is out of his area of expertise.
How is she paying Means?? How????
Maybe she has promised him that he will be one of the chosen. Just kidding, maybe.
I took that as a signal to him in some way. Maybe I'm looking too much into it.
I'm thinking the very same way.

I think BB was chosen because Kay and Larry shouldn't have too. Zac but hes young, BB has been around JJ a lot more than Adam I'm assuming. They prob would not have chosen a women (even though imo that's sexist) so he is a logical choice. Jmo all
I think it would have been incredibly hard on Kay and Larry to see JJ's body.

I took that as a signal to him in some way. Maybe I'm looking too much into it.
I don’t think you’re looking too much into it. I think that was a deliberate decision.
They may be trying to plan in blaming AC for this.
But in my opinion this speaks volumes. She knows damn well what she and CD did to her children. She may try to lie and get out of this but she KNOWS CD’s role in this. She KNOWS her children were buried in his backyard and her son was identified. She KNOWS the truth.
And she still wants to be Mrs. Daybell.

sorry for the caps. I’m feeling super emotional and angry right now.
Jmo

Last edited:
Probably because it's their right to be there, as if it had been in a courtroom and perhaps he felt the need for her to face him - but those are just my guesses.

The children had a representative there for them even if they were not speaking. Kelsey and Colby wanted Everyone to know the children were loved.
Kelsey and Colby wanted Lori to know she is toast.
It was hard for the GrandParents to be on Zoom. I can understand that.

I don’t think you’re looking to much into it. I think that was a deliberate decision.
But in my opinion this speaks volumes. She knows damn well what she and CD did to her children. She may try to lie and get out of this but she KNOWS CD’s role in this. She KNOWS her children were buried in his backyard and her son had to identify JJ. She KNOWS the truth.

Jmo
Colby did not identify JJ. BB did.

Lori’s bail for these charges is $1,000,000. Can somebody tell me if she somehow makes the $1M bail does she still have to come up w/a second $1M for the original charges before she can get out of jail?

I don’t think you’re looking to much into it. I think that was a deliberate decision.
But in my opinion this speaks volumes. She knows damn well what she and CD did to her children. She may try to lie and get out of this but she KNOWS CD’s role in this. She KNOWS her children were buried in his backyard and her son had to identify JJ. She KNOWS the truth.

Jmo
BBM, Brandon ID'd JJ, not Colby

Does anyone else get the feeling that if it were not for the persistence of the Woodcocks, that Chad and Lori would have left a trail of bodies wherever they went?
I think that the two got into it and would have wound up being thrill killers. Just a hunch. IMO MOO
definitely . . . I question the deaths of Joe, Alex, and Tammy (although officially they are all due to natural causes) and IMO Chad’s obsession with death stemmed from enjoyment. In his autobiography he wrote about the strange satisfaction he got from killing 120 bees (Imgur) and his ‘raccoon’ text and limb comment to Tammy IMO displays classic ‘duping delight’, meaning he was savoring what he’d done. So I definitely could see him killing more. As for Lori, I see the Munchausen stories have made it to this board, Munchausen (if true) suicidal ideations (like when she said let’s all drive off a cliff) and desire for revenge are all listed as prediction factors for m0thers who kill, so I wouldn’t be surprised to find out either of them had already killed more people, and I definitely agree they would have continued killing

The children had a representative there for them even if they were not speaking. Kelsey and Colby wanted Everyone to know the children were loved.
Kelsey and Colby wanted Lori to know she is toast.
It was hard for the GrandParents to be on Zoom. I can understand that.
The judge stated they were present too, if you go back and listen to the beginning. We couldn’t see everyone that was present on the zoom hearing but he did a roll call at the start.

This potential conflict is interesting....Means & Prior both have their address associated to the same office Suite 110.

I pointed that out the other day. It was suggested it was some sort of office sharing space possibly. I disagree. I think they share a suite in a small office building. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member