Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, she is still his biological mother. May be 3 tears were for her son, his spouse, and their child. It seems their attendance at this hearing was noted by the Judge. MOO
Are you saying that she was sitting there after everything she’s done, and I’m not going to put myself through the list, hearing in open court that the world now knows her children were murdered, burned, and buried, and that she was involved and a mastermind... and was capable of crying 3 symbolic genuine tears?
Jmo

Oh the irony that the ducks on her gravestone are now live ones which lead LE around to charge Chad and Lori (and others?) while they collect evidence. (Tried to find photo with link but cannot of her gravestone, but think it was posted here and withing TOS - it was 5 ducks on her gravestone)

Now that's the kind of karma/spirit of Tammy that I can buy into!

CA2114DE-98B2-45A9-ADC8-E495F84C43D7.jpeg 925A7898-D202-425F-AEFD-A38D405D1DDA.jpeg

I think she loved ducks. JMO

I think the State will argue that they are intrinisically linked. We shall see, it will be interesting to read the motions.
If it shows they are intrinsically linked could the judge rule a conflict of interest? Causing a delay in the August hearing. Would it then be necessary to retain a new lawyer if the judge rules in prosecutors favor? Thank you

Are you saying that she was sitting there after everything she’s done, and I’m not going to put myself through the list, hearing in open court that the world now knows her children were murdered, burned, and buried, and that she was involved and a mastermind... and was capable of crying 3 symbolic genuine tears?
Jmo
I don't know what she's capable of feeling, but you can see what she's done to her son and his family? IMO

ETA: corrected second see to she

Last edited:
Yes I agree. Just like any Zoom participant can see other participants. They all agreed to use Zoom so I am sure Lori could see her son on Mean's computer because they had to be able to see the judge too.

Were they looking at a computer also? I couldn't see that. I saw them looking at what I thought was a legal pad that Means was occasionally writing on. If that's true, why was their audio and video coming from the room's screen/mic? Awkward.

Remember this?

Mark Means Law

@MeansLaw

Please not that this office (notice being provided by other means as well) represents Mr. Chad Daybell. If any agency, investigative authority etc., wishes to contact my client please contact my office directly.
2:28 PM · Apr 28, 2020

There you go. Proof of a lie....eh mistake? in court that was caught. LOL
Glad the prosecution is on the ball.

This judge gives me the impression he dont mess around. It would not be a good idea to start off on the wrong foot with him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engeluc