Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are "processed" into jail, you have to take EVERYTHING off, jewelry, clothes, shoes, it all goes into a box. They put the inventory on top, you sign it.

LVD got the full "treatment", meaning they do a body cavity search, and the grossest, most humiliating part of the process is the "panty exchange". When LVD got her "new" prison panties. And no, they are not "new".

Every day of being in jail is a new experience in beating down the "entitlement mentality". Something LVD richly deserves. INMO.

This!
She deserves DP in my opinion.

Reactions: GRT
Pinning the actual murder on either chad or lori will be interesting. I highly doubt Lori her self physically killed either of them, My guess is that Alex did the killing and chad either helped or was responsible for the burial. Its going to be extremely interesting to see how the facts play out, I think cell phone data, emails and messages etc are going to be huge in this case.

Did we ever find out if LV ever got an official marriage certificate in Hawaii? There was some previous discussions that maybe their wedding was informal and not officially done.

The reason it is important in court is because the defendant usually has to be addressed or talked about multiple times by either the Defense or the Prosecution as they present their case to the jury. So it seems to me that having her official name would be important for the judge to establish based on her last official marriage certificate. So that the court records have a consistent and proper defendant name in all references in the court proceedings.

I wonder if that has been established yet or not.
I don’t know. You are correct that the court should be consistent in how they refer to her. I don’t want her referred to as “Vallow” because she doesn’t deserve Charles’ last name either. I think just being called Ms. Daybell is fine, just not Mrs.
Does she even deserve anyone’s last name at this point? How about Cox? Yes! Lori Cox.

Pinning the actual murder on either chad or lori will be interesting. I highly doubt Lori her self physically killed either of them, My guess is that Alex did the killing and chad either helped or was responsible for the burial. Its going to be extremely interesting to see how the facts play out, I think cell phone data, emails and messages etc are going to be huge in this case.
I think Lori killed them both with drugs or poison. Then Alex took them to Chads. But Lori likely went with him on at least one of the trips. I don’t think death bothered her one bit. She didn’t love them.

In very conservative Christian communities, the feminist roots of Ms as a neutral replacement for Miss or Mrs. are hateful. Married women in such communities often stress their preference for Mrs. I’m pretty sure His Honor was using Ms, as it is standard now. Means may have been consciously trying to portray Lori Daybell as a conservative Christian in the hope of gathering some sympathy amongst likeminded others in the vast courtroom being drawn digitally to this case, not to mention an eventual jury.
Her outfit and hair style struck me as trying to play the conservative Christian card. Jmo

Last edited:
Sorry for being shallow, but I have to just stop and note again that Kelsee is so stunning... I don’t blame Lori for being jealous, as Kelsee could literally be one of those women making money off their face, a movie or pop star. I’m also mean enough to hope that Lori never gets to put her mitts on their wee daughter ever again, and that she spends the rest of her life knowing that she is the one who ruined her relationship with her only grandchild.

Lori Vallow Daybell appears to cry during hearing on new charges | East Idaho News

You bring up an interesting thought I have been pondering. I am wondering if they all had a "pact" together so that each one had to carry out a murder in an effort to ensure they would achieve a celestial planet (in their warped sense of religion). So if LVD killed Tylee (maybe even during the 10 min that AC left the house to go to the Maverick store), then AC killed JJ by overdosing & MG & DW saw an actually deceased child in AC's arms, and then CD killed TD. Each would have their own "buy in" to the secrecy for their own sake. Just musings. . . .

IMO, she does not deserve to be called “Mrs” by any name. She doesn’t know what being a wife is. I think only Tammy deserves the title of “Mrs”. The judge is smart to refer to her as Miss.

I can't get over the fact that her 2 kids were found in Chad Daybell's backyard dead and murdered and she still wants to be referred to as his wife. Complicit much?

I wonder if CD's children also practiced the same religion their own Father was spouting to everyone else. If he so believed that this was the way to salvation - why not share this wonderful news with your own offspring? Wouldn't he want them with him in his own heavenly kingdom? Wouldn't he want to share the "Word of God" and heavenly visions with them (as he did with TD re: vision of ancestor telling her to go to her Parents home)? Were his own children on the lists of light & dark? Did they know how to change their "estate"? So many questions.

This is April Raymond, Lori’s friend from Hawaii discussing how Tylee was always sick. Do strange that we haven’t heard this mentioned even with all the insiders and moms of her friends here.

It’s interesting. We haven’t heard, that I know of, from Colby or even Annie that Tylee was always sick. So is this true from April? If it’s not, why would she say it?

Is it possible Tylee was dealing with stress and anxiety and it manifested like an illness?

All jmo

The asking of the Judge on more then on occasion and asking then Lori what wanted to be called...Vallow or Daybell...makes me wonder if the legal people even know if she was legally married to Chad! I know, everyone said they were, but this is so strange!

She may not have filed any paperwork to have her name changed yet.

I can't get over the fact that her 2 kids were found in Chad Daybell's backyard dead and murdered and she still wants to be referred to as his wife. Complicit much?

Signalling loyalty. I suspect it will knock her that Chad denied knowing her after they were married.

This was my biggest take-away from the whole thing!!
I smiled every time he did that..

I actually felt both.... Definitely wants the Daybell and not Vallow ever ever again..but want the MRS to be clear as well.

What I found interesting was that the Judge totally "forgot" about the Mrs.... but still got a few Vallows in--He was still quite clear to call her Vallow on acts before she married chad.
I also liked how when Means said they didn’t want the full charges read, just a summary the judge rattled off an awful lot of details. I’m not sure what a “summary” would actually entail but this didn’t sound like one to me.

Even better was the tone the Judge used when he asked Means that final question was priceless. It wasn’t “I think you’re an idiot” exactly. More like the way you’d address a little kid who thinks they want to go off the high dive but you know they’ll wind up tying up the line and climbing back down.

JMO

Last edited:
It’s interesting. We haven’t heard, that I know of, from Colby or even Annie that Tylee was always sick. So is this true from April? If it’s not, why would she say it?

Is it possible Tylee was dealing with stress and anxiety and it manifested like an illness?

All jmo
I remember those early teen years myself and with my now grown daughter. Between your monthly cycle and body changes, and drama at school, it did not take much for either of us to take any excuse not to go to school or do things that are generally fun. It is usually a parent or family unit that encourages developing good habits like a regular schedule, involvement in school and activities as well as engagement with friends and church. It seems to me, Mrs. Daybell did not have time for Tylee to have that (also know as a life of her own) because she was busy scamming and lying and dragging her all over God's green acre. The tragedy that was Tylee's short life is only exacerbated by her horrific death by the hands of her mother (literally or not.) Bless her soul. JMO.

All jmo
I think Tylee suffered from depression. Maybe claiming Tylee was sick is Lori's way of covering that up. You know, God forbid my child has a mental illness. Part of her own denial regarding herself and her mental illness in my opinion. Just a thought imo Lori prob received additional attention as an added bonus.

April Raymond, Lori Vallow's former friend:
Raymond told Grace that Lori Vallow's late daughter, Tylee Ryan, was always sick with “a lot of health issues” and Lori Vallow was her caretaker. Tylee always be sent to her her room to recover from surgeries she had, which were done to find out what was making her sick.
ETA link:
Fox Nation special with Nancy Grace reveals new information about Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow
I could be way wrong here depending on what was really wrong with Tylee, but don’t most drs try to run tests to diagnose a patient before doing surgery willynilly? Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmholden913