Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
the question that has been on my mind... why did CB need to 'dry it out' in that loft in Augsburg?
He must have been getting it direct from the grower. The grass remains wet and sticky and needs to be dried out first for it to be smoked properly. Dealers who sell 'wet' grass are generally avoided and considered amateur since the weight you are buying includes water still in the plant and not the pure drug.

Well, she's said a lot of conflicting things over the years.

Not trying to make trouble or divert away from this current discussion, just stating a fact.
Likely due to the advice given to them from all angles...police, lawyers etc...
How to conduct themselves at press conferences, what will aide the investigation, what could potentially hinder the investigation.
She may be fully aware of the conflicting info, and actually been advised to put out a different version.
This may be the reason we heard about " something only the abductor would know"

He must have been getting it direct from the grower. The grass remains wet and sticky and needs to be dried out first for it to be smoked properly. Dealers who sell 'wet' grass are generally avoided and considered amateur since the weight you are buying includes water still in the plant and not the pure drug.
i read portugal is big for growing hemp. but is it also big for growing marijuana? i wonder was the CB marijuana imported from Africa (via Mellila for instance), and then CB distributed to portugal's small distributors+users (and spain/france/germany small distributors+users). rather than bought from portugal producers.

Not that it’s particulary relevant but just reading back through the pj files...I thought the window of opportunity between tapas 7 checks and Kate realising she was gone was small, but it’s actually 45minutes :( imagine how far you could travel by car in 45minutes...
And they checked 15km radius of pdl in the days following her disappearance.

How long would it have taken by car to reach the various ports?

Ok, so re: the Allegro and plate.
From Wikipedia it seems the first letter is the area of Germany the vehicle is registered. It was probably obvious to everyone but me, but A is Augsburg. It seems the next two letters and the numbers are all random UNLESS you personalise it - which you can do for ridiculously cheap - in which case you can choose the letters following the area code letter, but the numbers are still random (from what I gather?)
Was it known that CB registered the Allegro in Augsburg and I just missed it?
The “123” still makes me think it’s fake. However... And don’t ask me how I know this. I’ve gone down many’s a wormhole since reading this forum, and seeing the plate kinda triggered something. But “DD” in the world of online depravity... Is short for “daddy”.
I’m hoping it’s just a media fake.

Attachments

• 11E77F84-8552-4919-AEEC-AB66189C62EA.jpeg
    11E77F84-8552-4919-AEEC-AB66189C62EA.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 49
  • C99DA7DC-6A4A-4186-82EB-95E9B30340B5.jpeg
    C99DA7DC-6A4A-4186-82EB-95E9B30340B5.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 57
  • 8C1BF3D9-C98E-468E-A122-C8C7993F92DD.jpeg
    8C1BF3D9-C98E-468E-A122-C8C7993F92DD.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 675EA247-2BD2-4C5D-9E49-A3088F3148D3.jpeg
    675EA247-2BD2-4C5D-9E49-A3088F3148D3.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 51
  • 23CDEECA-D1F5-40C9-8E77-B171E56A8A31.jpeg
    23CDEECA-D1F5-40C9-8E77-B171E56A8A31.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 0F415620-172B-4AC5-9AC1-D3F4AE3942E2.jpeg
    0F415620-172B-4AC5-9AC1-D3F4AE3942E2.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 51
  • C82B4A7D-364F-4A2F-8D91-BD92B6C30DB0.jpeg
    C82B4A7D-364F-4A2F-8D91-BD92B6C30DB0.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
i read portugal is big for growing hemp. but is it also big for growing marijuana? i wonder was the CB marijuana imported from Africa (via Mellila for instance), and then CB distributed to portugal's small distributors+users (and spain/france/germany small distributors+users). rather than bought from portugal producers.
Portugal has a good climate for cultivating cannabis and lots of open land so it is possible it was being grown there. North Africa is similar and would likely reap bigger profits but there is obviously an increased risk when smuggling overseas. Either option sounds viable though with prices in northern Europe much higher and so easy to understand why he would be shifting it across the continent.

As an aside, I went on holiday to Greece about 10 years agos and every time I walked passed this certain area of farmland I could smell cannabis when the wind was blowing. I mentioned it to the bartenders in my hotel in conversation, they both looked at each other and burst out laughing. Later that night, one of them approached me and asked did I want to buy any.

Last edited:
Ok, so from Wikipedia it seems the first letter is the area of Germany the vehicle is registered. It was probably obvious to everyone but me, but A is Augsburg. It seems the next two letters and the numbers are all random UNLESS you personalise it - which you can do for ridiculously cheap - in which case you can choose the letters following the area code letter, but the numbers are still random (from what I gather?)
The “123” still makes me think it’s random. However... And don’t ask me how I know this. I’ve gone down many’s a wormhole since reading this forum, and seeing the plate kinda triggered something. But “DD” in the world of online depravity... Is short for “daddy”.
Quality. Augsburg makes total sense... CB went there early 2007 to visit AB and drop off the Jag. came back with Allegro at some point (to orgiva, and/or to foral). now i need to check whether AB specifically mentioned the VW van when CB arrived towing the Jaguar. Maybe it was the Allegro towing the Jag, that would have been some sight.

Scanning through the thread to catch up

Seems like precisely nothing is happening since the sound and light from the german prosecutor

I remain sceptical anything will drop

Ok, so re: the Allegro and plate.
From Wikipedia it seems the first letter is the area of Germany the vehicle is registered. It was probably obvious to everyone but me, but A is Augsburg. It seems the next two letters and the numbers are all random UNLESS you personalise it - which you can do for ridiculously cheap - in which case you can choose the letters following the area code letter, but the numbers are still random (from what I gather?)
The “123” still makes me think it’s fake. However... And don’t ask me how I know this. I’ve gone down many’s a wormhole since reading this forum, and seeing the plate kinda triggered something. But “DD” in the world of online depravity... Is short for “daddy”.

ETA - from the first Wikipedia image I included, it seems the DD could also be a district code? Like how it references Straubing-Bogen?
It’s too late for this carry on :confused:

Portugal has a good climate for cultivating cannabis and lots of open land so it is possible it was being grown there. North Africa is similar and would likely reap bigger profits but there is obviously an increased risk when smuggling overseas. Either option sounds viable though with prices in northern Europe much higher and so easy to understand why he would be shifting it across the continent.

As an aside, I went on holiday to Greece about 10 years agos and every time I walked passed this certain area of farmland I could smell cannabis when the wind was blowing. I mentioned it to the bartenders in my hotel in conversation, they both looked at each other and burst out laughing. Later that night, one of them approached me and asked did I want to buy any.
ty. so two options really. i wonder whether CB made some drug contacts while he was in jail for the diesel crime in 2006. ideal place, nothing better to do. 9 months to work on it.

Quality. Augsburg makes total sense... CB went there early 2007 to visit AB and drop off the Jag. came back with Allegro at some point (to orgiva, and/or to foral). now i need to check whether AB specifically mentioned the VW van when CB arrived towing the Jaguar. Maybe it was the Allegro towing the Jag, that would have been some sight.
Do we know how exactly the jag was towed? It's not like a caravan where you can just hook it straight onto the ball tow (don't go there kiki). And if using a rope/bar, doesn't someone need to be in the vehicle to steer/brake etc? Surely you'd need some kit to sit the front wheels of the car on or lift it. Was the VW kitted out to do that?

Do we know how exactly the jag was towed? It's not like a caravan where you can just hook it straight onto the ball tow (don't go there kiki). And if using a rope/bar, doesn't someone need to be in the vehicle to steer/brake etc? Surely you'd need some kit to sit the front wheels of the car on or lift it. Was the VW kitted out to do that?

Either a trailer or a dolly, I’d guess. Both a VW and an Allegro would be more than equipped to use either of those bits of kit to pull a car, I’d imagine. And not difficult for a mechanic to come by.
3 Ways to Tow Cars - wikiHow

no idea, but winnebago towing a small car is not unusual.
let's say CB drove up from Portugal in the jag (approx Feb/Mar 2007). bought the Allegro somewhere close to Augsburg. Short journey driving the Allegro (towing jag) to AB's place. AB gets Jag. CB drives back to Foral in newly bought Allegro (approx April 2007).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288