Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open again.

Very major cleanup was required. Posts have been removed, but too many to provide individual explanation (
victim/parent bashing, general off topic, images with no link, irreparable broken quotes or quoted post was removed, etc).

Please do not bring up all the old discussions unless you can state how you think it relates to this current discussion of CB as suspect #2.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

IMPORTANT ADMIN REMINDER:

Articles that are behind a paywall cannot be direct quoted. To do so is a copyright infringement.

The whole idea of a subscription is that the content be paid for. Members can provide the link for others who may have a subscription, and can either use the short google hit summary or briefly paraphrase what the content refers to.

Just no direct quoting from the paywalled article itself. There are actually people who get paid to surf the net looking for infringements.

Please report any and all posts that violate copyright law.

Please continue discussion here.

NOTE:

This thread is dedicated specifically to discussion of the German prisoner who has been identified as a suspect in this case. Any hint or discussion of the McCann's having involvement in Madeleine's disappearance is off limits.

Last edited:
At what stage might we get more details from German authorities? Will they confirm more details eg to KM and GM and media once CB is charged? Or does it all stay very hush hush until trial? There is potentially no jury to be swayed by media reports, iirc. Although I guess witnesses could be swayed.

Interesting, why they would put the grille there after the event, do they think MBM was taken through that window then? And to give tourists some peace of mind? I know they couldn't find prints on the panel, but did they actually check the whole panel for prints? I watched a video of the forensics team looking for prints at the bottom of the panel, but wonder if they checked the top? Reason I say this is because my nephew thinks he is Houdini and showed us once a very impressive move.
IMO after an illegal entry (or attempted illegal entry) through a window it is sensible for the owners to install a grille so it can't happen again (also good to deter intrusive journalists and nosy tourists)

And here IMO is the most vulnerable window of flat L which was burgled in April 2007.

Attachments

• rear2.jpg
    rear2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 45
cranes which correspond to the two tall grey towers in the VW photo background. To match the VW photo the cranes must be very tall, they must taper to get thinner at the top, but then above that they must have a wider component on top

Not the same location (airport is outside town) but this photo does show typical construction cranes used in Malaga in May 2007, so perhaps of interest?

Taken from:
Malaga Airport (Málaga) | Structurae
[edited to re-insert thumbnails, lost during switch to new thread]

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_308.jpg
    ScreenHunter_308.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ScreenHunter_307.jpg
    ScreenHunter_307.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 23
  • ScreenHunter_309.jpg
    ScreenHunter_309.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 20
Here another article about a former pal, who has found self burned cd's with categorized *advertiser censored* in CB's home!

I am very sorry, but i don't find the article i referred to anymore, where one former pal told of categorized stashes of passports and cd's including animals AND deepthroat.

Madeleine McCann suspect dubbed 'Night Walker' for stalking Portugal resort

According to german tv- broadcast "Aktenzeichen XY" yesterday, german newsaper "Focus" claims, that the prosecuters recieved 16 new hints about the mysterious number, CB has called in the area of OC, the day MM vanished.

Newspaper said:

"Aktuell geht es darum, den Besitzer einer verdächtigen Handynummer aufzuspüren. 16 Hinweise gingen dazu im Laufe des Abends ein."

In translation:

"The current issue is to track down a suspicious cell phone number. 16 Reference is part of this during the evening."

According to an quoted prosecuter, at least one reference shall be "very promising"!

Dringender Aufruf zum Fall Maddie bei „Aktenzeichen XY“: Bitte prüfen Sie diese Nummer!

Last edited:
And here IMO is the most vulnerable window of flat L which was burgled in April 2007.

I'm actually answering to your post #955 on the last page of thread #8 (closed);
The VW appears to be parked about 1km away from the ferry terminal.

So it was not parked to board a ferry (as I pointed out earlier).

According to german tv- broadcast "Aktenzeichen XY" yesterday, german newsaper "Focus" claims, that the prosecuters recieved 16 new hints about the mysterious number, CB has called in the area of OC, the day MM vanished.

Newspaper said:

"Aktuell geht es darum, den Besitzer einer verdächtigen Handynummer aufzuspüren. 16 Hinweise gingen dazu im Laufe des Abends ein."

In translation:

"The current issue is to track down a suspicious cell phone number. 16 Reference is part of this during the evening."

According to an quoted prosecuter, at least one reference shall be "very promising"!

Dringender Aufruf zum Fall Maddie bei „Aktenzeichen XY“: Bitte prüfen Sie diese Nummer!

Often when police receive tips, sometimes the same name will crop up, that kind of validates the information they receive. I suspect the police has a good idea of who the other number belonged to now. It's probably just a matter of time before they wrap up the phone evidence.

Its a little odd re the windows that the shutter was 'repaired' during the mcanns stay...

I’ve always thought so, too, Leopard. Do we have any more details about it? It makes a world of difference whether the McCann’s reported it and it was fixed based on that, or if workers just showed up at the apartment one day and said it needed fixed. Easy way to scope out an apartment. Didn’t they have a fridge or wash machine repaired during their stay too?
Only thing is, this was all reported on at the time so I’m sure LE has already gone down this avenue.

I’d like to apologise in advance for what I’m about to post :rolleyes: but I came across this on social media today. Instantly made me think of CB.

I hope German LE had the good sense to dig deeper than the dog and USBs/hard drives found :( Imagine if this whole time we thought the dog was hiding the USBs, when really, the dog and USBs were actually hiding something else...

Attachments

• 23E712F4-239C-4CC3-A0B0-670D1009BEBA.jpeg
    23E712F4-239C-4CC3-A0B0-670D1009BEBA.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 125
I’ve always thought so, too, Leopard. Do we have any more details about it? It makes a world of difference whether the McCann’s reported it and it was fixed based on that, or if workers just showed up at the apartment one day and said it needed fixed. Easy way to scope out an apartment. Didn’t they have a fridge or wash machine repaired during their stay too?
Only thing is, this was all reported on at the time so I’m sure LE has already gone down this avenue.

I seem to recall the McCanns reported the shutter problem and that the maintenance guys said it was a common occurrence at the resort? That is, guests mucked up because they weren’t familiar with it. (I have similar old shutters at home and the wind up mechanism is a little tricky — if you wind it up too high, the shutter can stay up and not come down. Annoying, but eventually gravity brings it back down).

While they were there they showed KM how to use the washing machine because she was unfamiliar with it. Again, it sounded like a common occurrence with guests.

There were two people in there repairing shutter and to explain how the washing machine worked,the shutters that made a lot of noise,wonder if it was tampered with so that they were easier and quieter to open,also keys went missing

Madeleine – Tiago da Silva
He deffo looks like the photo fit picture, he is the double of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members