Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not LDS, I’ve got no stake in Idaho, hell I’m not even American, and this case bugs me. It’s near all over me all the time and I can’t seem to chase it out, always trying to work over the details et cetera, et cetera, dot dot dot. Last time I dropped a few posts, they kind of purged the details for a time, so, all apologies in advance for the following wall-of-text.

In fact, in my post-writing, pre-posting look-see, I’ll make it a two parter. Sorry if an effort-post of this length is outside the norm. MOO and all that - probably going to need a Graphic Content warning as well.

First, I’m worried about murder charges. Hear me out: With Alex gone, he’s become Cline-level Patsy. If they can’t find proof on LV or CD being the actual trigger-puller – metaphorically speaking – there's no way we’re gonna see Murder in the First here. It might top out at Conspiracy to Commit Murder. I hope those dummies left enough electronic evidence for LEA to really lay it thick, but I dunno... (Really, they kept that many phones? KEPT them? What, they couldn’t watch 2 consecutive episodes of Breaking Bad once in their lives?)

I think Vallow has a disorder (or a few) or pathologies or whatever term, and I think she believes it all. End times, zombies, 144K, all of it. There’s too much build up to it. She was into it before she met CD and she’s still in up to her eyebrows. Today. Right now. Think of all the reinforcement she’s seen in the past few months. The earthquakes and plague, the coast to coast protests and violence. This is by no means an excuse or some attempt to wring a bit of sympathy for her; they’ve all shown enough that they can situate right over wrong. She’s just going through the legal motions right now waiting for the Big Reveal, while pouring over her bibles and LDS manuals. CD is doing same - when he’s not thinking of LV and pressing himself into his prison mattress, that is. He’s hoping for capital M Miracle and when that and Jesus don’t manifest, I think he’ll be the first to sour. Like a lot of others, I’m curious as to how long ‘Lionel Hutz’ is going to last as LV’s law talkin guy.

I think when CD met LV, he inserted her into his cosmology in order to insert himself into, well, her. I don’t think he’s this great master manipulator/planner either but that's probably what he’s going to be built up to be. I don't think we can stand a mere dummy getting away with this sort of stuff, therefore he's got to be some kind of silver-tongued savant or somehting. He’s a good listener at best, and what he used on Lori is Daybellian common sense combined with her already being wide open to his BS charms. Pull the murders from this equation and he’s a third-rate, self-diagnosed end-times prophet slash wanna-be adulterer. He’s the accidental leader of splinter group from a splinter group and had the Big Day came and gone without dead children, I think his little cadre would’ve turned bored and trickled off back to PaP or AVOW or the underside of some other rock. Look at his track record. Supposedly he tried to seduce this woman in AZ but he couldn’t hustle his way past her husband? Sorry Chaddo, a mere husband shouldn’t have a chance. You’re gonna lead 144K campers and you can’t swing past one husband? Not prophet material, back with the dirty masses, you. He couldn’t quite pin JuR to his group, either and though he and LV had MG hook and line, they couldn’t quite sink her. As for MBP, that’s all on LV. I think CD may have started this truck, but at some point Lori took firm grasp of the wheel and she’s become the pair’s de facto baller.

MOO

Continued, and with more snark. Graphic Warning, kids.

The light and dark bit was CD’s furthering his way into Lori’s life and drawers, and my gut-worm tells me that he wasn’t really into killing initially, that was Lori’s doing. Lookin at the murders of the kids, something that doesn’t sit right is the lack of a plan, and the fact that both were done separately. I think murder may have been inferred, but not planned, if that makes sense. If part of your plan is some form of the phrase ‘So, when my wife leaves...’ that ain’t much a plan. Especially considering that AxC had all the time in the world and all the space in Idaho to hide them. The damned dunes are right there! Did he have an uncrossable line all of a sudden? Yeah, I’ll murder your kids, I’ll even bury them, but I’m not putting more miles on my truck, not after Yellowstone. Yellowstone’s a sleuther red-herring, IMO. Whatever happened, happened quick and happened at home. I think LV snapped, and TR’s death had a degree of violence to it. Hope I’m wrong, hope there’s enough there to prove that she was doped-out, then suffocated, and she felt no pain. Imagine that call, tho, if you’re CD. In bed, dreaming your little blonde dream – high on a hill, the tent city beneath you, your honey at your side, your chest and hair somehow gone all Fabio, and then your burner buzzes and while you’re lyin and lyin next to your wife half-awake in the Now Now, your girlfriend says she murdered her daughter and what are you going to do about it?

After that CD’s full under LV’s thumb. LV spreads her – uh... LV snaps her fingers, CD gets to business. Including murdering his wife. I.M.O.. Poor wee JJ’s days were numbered after Tylee. For him, I think, they used at least suffocation and made no attempt to corpse-manage other than straight burial. The fact that he was more or less acting like a kid and that’s what set Lori off makes me think one of her brain-pistons is on the misfire. Those pictures of her place on Zillow, that space above those cabinets? You can build a fort up there. I want to go up there and that’s what gets him murdered? That and watching TV quietly? And she expects people to be concerned over that? She ain’t right.

Anyway, this nightmare is going to stretch years I bet, and we’re not going to the get the full story until the long-form investigative journalists chew on it. That's where we’ll get the origin stories and all the background dirt. And one final thought: Is there a stupider place in that yard for a pet cemetery? Dammit Chad, every detail about you screams dumb.

Also MOO.

I think JJ was killed for many reasons, but one of the big ones was that Lori didn't want to be taking care of JJ while she was frolicking on a beach in Hawaii and to punish Kay. MOO

Oh i definitely agree... but I really feel they probably used scripture to ok everything they were doing... that WAS their world.
moo

The light and dark bit was CD’s furthering his way into Lori’s life and drawers, and my gut-worm tells me that he wasn’t really into killing initially, that was Lori’s doing. Lookin at the murders of the kids, something that doesn’t sit right is the lack of a plan, and the fact that both were done separately. I think murder may have been inferred, but not planned, if that makes sense. If part of your plan is some form of the phrase ‘So, when my wife leaves...’ that ain’t much a plan. Especially considering that AxC had all the time in the world and all the space in Idaho to hide them. The damned dunes are right there! Did he have an uncrossable line all of a sudden? Yeah, I’ll murder your kids, I’ll even bury them, but I’m not putting more miles on my truck, not after Yellowstone. Yellowstone’s a sleuther red-herring, IMO. Whatever happened, happened quick and happened at home. I think LV snapped, and TR’s death had a degree of violence to it. Hope I’m wrong, hope there’s enough there to prove that she was doped-out, then suffocated, and she felt no pain. Imagine that call, tho, if you’re CD. In bed, dreaming your little blonde dream – high on a hill, the tent city beneath you, your honey at your side, your chest and hair somehow gone all Fabio, and then your burner buzzes and while you’re lyin and lyin next to your wife half-awake in the Now Now, your girlfriend says she murdered her daughter and what are you going to do about it?

After that CD’s full under LV’s thumb. LV spreads her – uh... LV snaps her fingers, CD gets to business. Including murdering his wife. I.M.O.. Poor wee JJ’s days were numbered after Tylee. For him, I think, they used at least suffocation and made no attempt to corpse-manage other than straight burial. The fact that he was more or less acting like a kid and that’s what set Lori off makes me think one of her brain-pistons is on the misfire. Those pictures of her place on Zillow, that space above those cabinets? You can build a fort up there. I want to go up there and that’s what gets him murdered? That and watching TV quietly? And she expects people to be concerned over that? She ain’t right.

Anyway, this nightmare is going to stretch years I bet, and we’re not going to the get the full story until the long-form investigative journalists chew on it. That's where we’ll get the origin stories and all the background dirt. And one final thought: Is there a stupider place in that yard for a pet cemetery? Dammit Chad, every detail about you screams dumb.

Also MOO.

You're a very good writer, and IMO have a good understanding of what went on here. Very much the way I understand it, anyway!

Also MOO.

oh sooooo true... will we still all be alive????
Snipped:

Anyway, this nightmare is going to stretch years I bet, and we’re not going to the get the full story until the long-form investigative journalists chew on it

Last edited:
Didn't BB and MP have a hearing yesterday? Would anything substantial happened or was it just a routine type of deal?
I will notice you PinkPrincess since I think you asked this previously and apparently no one responded. I am not sure but previously we had a link to (was it Maricopa County?) family court records that had all of the dates and motions in those court cases. I am not sure which court but IIRC it was in AZ.
If I were either MP or IP I would be getting myself set up with supervised and therapeutic visits with my own children as fast as I could schedule them. I would follow each and every court recommendation to the letter and do the "extra credit work" in an effort to prove I deserved to have a relationship with my kids - and they with me.
The lack of follow through speaks volumes to me that for whatever reason - they are unable to put their children's needs above their own
MOO

Also MOO.
I don't get how Chad could be seen as Lori's victim. It was him who pronounced people zombies and he created a rule that zombies had to die. It was their mission to rid the world of zombies. Two months after meeting Lori, Charles and JJ were supposed to die in a car crash. When that didn't happen, Chad told Lori that Charles' body was possessed by an evil spirit. Lori went balistic and threatened Charles to kill him. Chad had visions of Tammy dying in a car crash even before he met Lori. The zombie doctrine gave them a license to kill.

If I can (and have) proven that Rexburg was identified as a place for tent cities in 2010 (beware that document is seriously cray-cray. My kids started looking over my shoulder as I started laughing and my son's rendition of what he was seeing was hilarious) and earthquakes as part of the visions of the end-times then that would pretty much prove that it isn't CD who initiated these ideas. He has been brought in on something that was existent. Whether the mainstream doctrine is involved is not my call and if the people putting it out are active members isn't my issue.

The fact is that my feeds are full of this stuff from certain other protestant, catholic and eastern offshoot doctrines influencing churches already, so this is not just a Mormon problem. My interest in these ideas and how they impact human theologies is not specific to a particular group.

Last edited:
I don't get how Chad could be seen as Lori's victim. It was him who pronounced people zombies and he created a rule that zombies had to die. It was their mission to rid the world of zombies. Two months after meeting Lori, Charles and JJ were supposed to die in a car crash. When that didn't happen, Chad told Lori that Charles' body was possessed by an evil spirit. Lori went balistic and threatened Charles to kill him. Chad had visions of Tammy dying in a car crash even before he met Lori. The zombie doctrine gave them a license to kill.
I think it was the "visions" were the license to kill.
MOO

Thanks so much for the link Sorelle 19!
So CD & LVD talks for "hours and hours" every day while she was in jail and he was out up until the time he was arrested (per NE from EIN on link above). This gives hours and hours of interaction between the two of them for prosecutor to evaluate. (OMG that poor paralegal - someone needs to send them cookies & chocolate just to get through it all IMO).
I think this is going to be a goldmine of references, analysis of interaction, tons of "leaks" in both verbal & non-verbal communication, in addition to defining how much CD is lying to LVD (as Nate indicated). How will CD get out of this now w/LVD? Honey I didn't tell you that the public was against you because 1) you aren't high enough on the scale and that is a 'need-to-know' status? 2) It would just upset you and doesn't matter because the world is ending 7/22 . . .. .

Remember the call log attached to the affidavit of Lt. Willmore dealing with the inadvertently recorded calls between MM and LV?

She spoke with CD for 3 hours on 3/29 (808 area code). I suspect they bought themselves new phones as a wedding gift when they were living large (evading the law) in Hawaii.

Attachments

• LVcall log.PNG
    LVcall log.PNG
    214.3 KB · Views: 63
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Chad didn't have to come up with original ideas, but that doesn't mean that he still has connection with people whose ideas he commandeered and added his own twist. He used to be close with JR. They might have developed some some of his doctrine together. That doesn't mean that she's responsible for his actions. There are other "visionaries" who were also Chad's friends. Unless they had knowledge of Chad's deeds, they won't be held responsible. If they are lying, it is to keep their temple recommends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember the call log attached to the affidavit of Lt. Willmore dealing with the inadvertently recorded calls between MM and LV?

She spoke with CD for 3 hours on 3/29 (808 area code). I suspect they bought themselves new phones as a wedding gift when they were living large (evading the law) in Hawaii.
Great catch watergirl62!
This would be an additional phone from the one he texted TD about the raccoon (at least the phone number would indicate an additional line). Now I am wondering how many phones might have been purchased in HI as well as the ones that CV had (where I assume the reported 60 phones were from).

Chad didn't have to come up with original ideas, but that doesn't mean that he still has connection with people whose ideas he commandeered and added his own twist. He used to be close with JR. They might have developed some some of his doctrine together. That doesn't mean that she's responsible for his actions. There are other "visionaries" who were also Chad's friends. Unless they had knowledge of Chad's deeds, they won't be held responsible. If they are lying, it is to keep their temple recommends.

It paints an incorrect picture of CD that he is a loner on an empty field. When people move to be where you are there is something more there. When the ideas pre-exist you, you've been brought in and incubated.

Seriously, do these folks think that lies don't count against them in the "celestial" kingdom?
(not asking you indi)

BBM

I would assume they had to get new phones because their other ones were confiscated, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4