Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they dismiss the charges of desertion from LVD? She did desert them - left them to rot in a grave. She did not provide appropriate care to ensure their health, safety and well-being - because they are DEAD.
I want to have her face each and every count they can bring against her for these heinous crimes. People died. Kids died.
moo

Seriously, do these folks think that lies don't count against them in the "celestial" kingdom?
(not asking you indi)

BBM

They think they are the real deal, and everyone else is waiting to be lead by those who know the real deal so lying to keep close to the sheep is a necessary evil, if they follow the usual thinking of people like this.

Why would they dismiss the charges of desertion from LVD? She did desert them - left them to rot in a grave. She did not provide appropriate care to ensure their health, safety and well-being - because they are DEAD.
I want to have her face each and every count they can bring against her for these heinous crimes. People died. Kids died.
moo

I assume you cannot prove murder AND desertion - they are mutually exclusive. They have to pick one.

moo
Maybe murder charges are coming.....jmo

They think they are the real deal, and everyone else is waiting to be lead by those who know the real deal so lying to keep close to the sheep is a necessary evil, if they follow the usual thinking of people like this.

I assume you cannot prove murder AND desertion - they are mutually exclusive. They have to pick one.
Maybe it is just how the law is written or State's Atty didn't want to appear "over charging" but I still feel that one is compounded by the other. JMO
I feel she did both.

As per the following, this is still an open investigation:

"“On 05/08/2020, the Maricopa County Medical Examiner’s Office released the autopsy results for Alexander Cox which ruled the manner of death to be ‘natural,'” spokesperson Brenda Carrasco told Law&Crime in an email. “The next step for the Gilbert Police Department detectives assigned to the case will be to review the autopsy report in its entirety. This case is still active at this time.”

Death of Lori Vallow Daybell’s Brother Was ‘Natural,’ Says Arizona Medical Examiner

Yep, I quoted the same thing last night. It was was still open on May 8th.

That's right. She gets the choice. And she has to be given that choice. This is, obviously, a very high profile case. Most run of the mill cases aren't broadcast worldwide. This one is. So, IMO, it's a bit different.

We also have the odd thing going on where one defendant has people hyperventilating because she's in street clothes, blue no less. The other in a dress shirt and tie and *crickets*. Have you noticed that?

I have indeed noticed that :) The truth is that we all feel a lot of justified anger and outrage at these people, and it is very unlikely that they could do much that we wouldn't criticize them for... manners or no manners, smirk or no smirk, street clothes or prison garb, etc, etc. The only thing that might not draw more criticism is if they gave immediate, full, and remorseful confessions. And then killed themselves. Or spent life in prison. Or were executed.

....Nah, just kidding, we'd still find fault in each of those outcomes too. Because nothing brings those poor children back. And we're human.

Desertion charges dropped against Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

Court records indicate Daybell is still charged with misdemeanor counts of resisting and obstructing an officer, solicitation of a crime and contempt of court.

The misdemeanor charges, as well as the felony charges dismissed, were originally filed when police arrested Daybell in Kauai back in February. Police then extradited her back to Rexburg in early March.
A preliminary hearing scheduled for Lori Vallow Daybell next week has been canceled. Her next court appearance is scheduled in Fremont County on Aug. 10 and Aug. 11.

My guess is that with the desertion charges dropped, they're soon going for the juggler with enough evidence to file murder or conspiracy murder charges. Instead of spending time putting together a desertion case and tying up the courts with hearings and trials for that, the state lawyers would be able to focus their time and attention on the big one. I also wonder if we're close to seeing the last of Mr. Means, the family lawyer.

Risperidone is not a stimulant, it is an atypical antipsychotic. It can be used in combination with stimulants in people with ADHD (see this article) Risperidone Added to Psychostimulant in Children with Severe Aggression and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Lack of Effect on Attention and Short-Term Memory but also on its own as a mood stabilizer and for behavior issues such as tantrums. It doesn't have that paradoxical effect like stimulants, and in fact if it makes you irritable/hyper that is considered an bad reaction/intolerance and you are usually advised to discontinue it. Moo.

Great post! Thanks!

My guess is that with the desertion charges dropped, they're soon going for the juggler with enough evidence to file murder or conspiracy murder charges. Instead of spending time putting together a desertion case and tying up the courts with hearings and trials for that, the state lawyers would be able to focus their time and attention on the big one. I also wonder if we're close to seeing the last of Mr. Means, the family lawyer.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that neither Lori's nor Chad's attorney is qualified to defend a capital case.

I.C.R. 44.3. Standards for the Qualification of Appointed Counsel in Capital Cases. | Supreme Court

I don't get how Chad could be seen as Lori's victim. It was him who pronounced people zombies and he created a rule that zombies had to die. It was their mission to rid the world of zombies. Two months after meeting Lori, Charles and JJ were supposed to die in a car crash. When that didn't happen, Chad told Lori that Charles' body was possessed by an evil spirit. Lori went balistic and threatened Charles to kill him. Chad had visions of Tammy dying in a car crash even before he met Lori. The zombie doctrine gave them a license to kill.

Oh hell, Chad is neither innocent nor victim (IMO) and I hope my novel doesn't come across as such. I'm just sayin, when it comes to the kids, someone had to pull that initial (metaphorical) trigger, or swing that (metaphorical) bat, or drug that ... drink, and I believe it was Lori. Killing adults is one thing, but killing a 7 year old, and your own freakin daughter? That's an entirely different species of monster. I M O. Chad probably suggested it, he could have insisted on it, he could have invented a whole set of rules and regualtions around it, but Lori did it (IMO). Once Lori stepped over that line, I think she took the reigns and she probably suggested, nay insisted that Chad kill his wife (IMO), and I don't believe it took much cajoling on her part. He did it willingly, whole-heartedly, and came out of it a little too enthusiastically. Still, those short clips of the two of them in Hawaii - looks like she's in control. Just my O, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb