IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CyresAres1 , have you reached out to the social security administration for any help? In the Case of Lori Ruff, it started with the social security Admin. I can't remember if you had contact with them, but wonder if they could check your POI's record for gaps? Particularly in the time period of fake Paul.

My handwriting analysis finally came back today. The lab says there are many similarities, but... people’s writing change with age and medical conditions. They are not saying it is not him, refusing to say it is not. Hopefully my Sheriff will let me go to Alaska to put him to bed either way.

Hmm, I have FF miles that I might be willing to donate to a worthy cause. This is post any COVID-19 restrictions, as this doesn't seem life or death, although we (or I) don't know the reason for the alias etc.

I am not asking for anything. My goal is all of OUR hard work comes together and we solve the mystery. I feel confident. I need the face to face as I am retiring late next year and cannot let this go!!

Bumping up. Just read this entire thread, I thought there would be a resolution at the end. By the way whatever happened to the social media director of the PR company? They were shall we say trying to create quite the presence here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member