Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re JR, I realize he's not here to be able to defend himself and I wouldn't believe anything that came out of LVD's mouth. However, Colby also said that JR molested him. I definitely believe Colby and do kind of cringe when I hear people suggest that he doesn't know his own mind and was brainwashed to think that falsely by LVD. It's possible that JR was both a pedophile and a murder victim.

Last edited:
Re JR, I realize he's not here to be able to defend himself and I wouldn't believe anything that came out of LVD's mouth. However, Colby also said that JR molested him. I definitely believe Colby and do kind of cringe when I hear people suggest that he doesn't know his own mind and was brainwashed to think that falsely by LVD. It's possible that JR was both a pedophile and a murder victim.
My suggestion would be to read more of the case. What Lori did was pretty horrendous. MOO

Every death of a person that has anything to do with LVD should be investigate. Suspicious deaths come to LVD to easily. JMOO

I can remember the first time I started to learn about this case. One of the first things I said to myself was "People are dropping like flies or disappearing all around LVD and CD, and if anyone is associated with either of them, they had better RUN for their lives".

JMO
Back quite awhile ago, someone found an older article where it showed CD knew one of two people suspected of being involved in another murder. If I remember the article correctly, one of the persons knew of CD who was a sexton for a cemetary where LE searched for this other missing and presumed dead person that was never found. Or it could have been just that LE searched the cemetary where CD worked.

It may be good to find that old case reference and see if LE ever did find the body of this other person. That case may come back up at some point if there is any chance CD helped the others hide the body.

It was an old case and I cant figure out how to find the old posts about it without walking back through every thread. Estimating it was talked about 4-8 weeks ago or somewhere around there if anyone remembers that.

Well, I have read a lot of the case, Redvines86. However, LVD's badness and JR's goodness is still not necessarily an either/or situation.
I agree, and JR was no saint, but again, I just suggest read. The youtube channel Tricia talks about will be releasing I think around 1700 pages and there is a lot of info for us all to digest, it will take us all a while for sure . Tricia is talking a lot about it on her Youtube show, and discussing things which will be published soon, it's really been fascinating to watch and see how messed up Lori has been for a long time. MOO

Last edited:
I have a few questions for the legal experts who frequent this site. It appears imminent that the two of them will be getting more serious charges at some point soon. Assuming both will be tried separately, is there a pecking order in who goes on trial first? If so, is this decided upon by the courts, an agreement between lawyers, or a rule based on who got charged first? Could the prosecution use that as a tool on deciding when to press additional charges and in what order to either CD or LV?
I'm curious how this would work in a case like this. Thank you in advance.

I doubt there’s any rule about who will go first. It will depend on the needs and progress of each case. And on whether either of them demands a “speedy trial.”

JMO
Back quite awhile ago, someone found an older article where it showed CD knew one of two people suspected of being involved in another murder. If I remember the article correctly, one of the persons knew of CD who was a sexton for a cemetary where LE searched for this other missing and presumed dead person that was never found. Or it could have been just that LE searched the cemetary where CD worked.

It may be good to find that old case reference and see if LE ever did find the body of this other person. That case may come back up at some point if there is any chance CD helped the others hide the body.

It was an old case and I cant figure out how to find the old posts about it without walking back through every thread. Estimating it was talked about 4-8 weeks ago or somewhere around there if anyone remembers that.

Is this what you were referring to?

Kiplyn Davis
The Justice Files: In search of bodies of the deceased

Is this what you were referring to?

Kiplyn Davis

Yes, thanks so much for finding that. I hunted for it the other day and could not find it.

Its the case of missing Kiplyn Davis who disappeared in 1995. I think we are all tired of "coincidences".

"Friday, the coalition focused on a new search location at a cemetery in Springville. They chose that location based on a hunch. Chad Daybell who is involved in a missing children’s case in Idaho once was a gravedigger at the same cemetery. "
"Jason Jensen with the coalition said Kiplyn Davis’ family knew of Daybell."

Yes, thanks so much for finding that. I hunted for it the other day and could not find it.

Its the case of missing Kiplyn Davis who disappeared in 1995. I think we are all tired of "coincidences".

"Friday, the coalition focused on a new search location at a cemetery in Springville. They chose that location based on a hunch. Chad Daybell who is involved in a missing children’s case in Idaho once was a gravedigger at the same cemetery. "
"Jason Jensen with the coalition said Kiplyn Davis’ family knew of Daybell."

There is a VI in the Kiplyn Davis forum, he said he's sure Chad isn't involved and Chad being involved was a rumor someone started just for drama. MOO

You agree... yet imply that I "need to read" ie don't know what I'm talking about. Yeah, don't do that.
I wasn't trying to be rude, but the papers I'm talking about haven't all begun to be published yet, we all have so much to research about the custody case for a long time to come, 1700 is going to take me a while for sure lol. MOO

There is a VI in the Kiplyn Davis forum, he said he's sure Chad isn't involved and Chad being involved was a rumor someone started just for drama. MOO

Yeah, there may be no involvement with CD but I am bookmarking that article now in case something surfaces during the eventual trial to make us reconsider.

I wasn't trying to be rude, but the papers I'm talking about haven't all begun to be published yet, we all have so much to research about the custody case for a long time to come, 1700 is going to take me a while for sure lol. MOO

Here is the YouTube link with WTAF that Tricia was talking about last night. Their broadcast is coming up this evening in about an hour:

We already know she tried to convince Tylee to go along with a molestation story against JR so forgive me if I am not blindly believing this story. It seems to be her M.O. and it is not hard to convince a child that something happened to them.

We already know she tried to convince Tylee to go along with a molestation story against JR so forgive me if I am not blindly believing this story. It seems to be her M.O. and it is not hard to convince a child that something happened to them.

I agree with you not to "blindly" believe any story and LVD is certainly no one to trust.

However, as I said, I also would not be quick to tell someone who confides being a victim of sexual abuse that they were actually simply brainwashed into believing it, which I have heard said about Colby. That doesn't sit right with me either, and I do find Colby believable.

In any case, none of us can possibly know for sure at this point and, again, it is definitely possible that both things are true at the same time. Sometimes people like to have a clear good guy and bad guy but that is not always the case. We shall see, maybe.

Last edited:
I agree with you not to "blindly" believe any story and LVD is certainly no one to trust.

However, as I said, I also would not be quick to tell someone who confides being a victim of sexual abuse that they were actually simply brainwashed into believing it, which I have heard said about Colby. That doesn't sit right with me either, and I do find Colby believable.

In any case, none of us can possibly know for sure at this point and, again, it is definitely possible that both things are true at the same time. Sometimes people like to have a clear good guy and bad guy but that is not always the case. We shall see, maybe.

Did someone here tell Colby that? NO.
What was said is, that the story does not carry much weight with many here considering that the court did not find it to be believable and still awarded JR unsupervised visitation. I dont see how its relevant anyway, to be honest! The man is dead, and cant defend himself and it has no bearing on these known murders which is one of among several reasons I do not give it much weight at all.

Eh... Idk about that one. I do know the evidence that’s been shared with the public looks bad. But I believe that he shares part of something. It might have just been an affair with LVD prior to TD death but I’m guessing there’s more to the story and law enforcement has a trove of information on them.

Also the fbi unit is still parked behind the police station here. Imo they wouldn’t waste man hours and money on just drama.

All jmo

I am not sure if it was on here or not and doubt you do either unless you have somehow managed to memorized each and every post on this case. I am also not interested in your weirdly argumentative tone. If you have full knowledge of what went on please feel free to contact the authorities at once.

I don't claim to have full knowledge of what happened, that's exactly the point! We have no way to know definitively, that's why everyone will give the accusation weight or not but no one should be guilt-tripped for their opinion of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong