Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re JR, I realize he's not here to be able to defend himself and I wouldn't believe anything that came out of LVD's mouth. However, Colby also said that JR molested him. I definitely believe Colby and do kind of cringe when I hear people suggest that he doesn't know his own mind and was brainwashed to think that falsely by LVD. It's possible that JR was both a pedophile and a murder victim.

But the things that Colby said he did, would have left evidence and when he was examined there were no signs of trauma. Plus, LVD refused to provide requested items that could be tested as proof per those documents. They know she coached Tylee to say those things. It is certainly a bizarre case.

Thank you!
ETA. There is nothing in my fiber who would question a man who says that he’s been hit in the head and sexually abused as well. I have been sexually abused and I would never want that to be discounted from someone who says they were. If you believe her, you have to believe him.
Ugh... there is a “that said” that I am resisting.
If Colby was sexually abused I would have done everything that AC did. And felt justified.i really would have.
But the thoughts I’m having is that “Mrs. Daybell” created a narrative. That Colby believed.
And please... I am not discounting Colby at all. AT ALL!
I just can’t find the truth in this case. Which may be how the victims feel as well.
the hardest thing to get across with this is....
imo not one person doubts Colby's accusations are real to him.

however it has been now exposed that professional counsellor's stated LVD was feeding Tylee a narrative, what would be the chances she wasn't also Colby.
Its important to note no charges where brought forward even though the matter arouse under legal supervision.

no matter real or fed to him (which the later I tend to think after hearing about the court case) IT'S ABUSE.

she is a despicable dirty player.

Joe Ryan died STILL embedded in a bitter custody battle with LVD over Tylee.

The chance that man died of natural causes are very unlikely to me.

moo

First post: the burning question I want answered is why did the courts place a camera in Lori’s home when Charles’ older sons were visiting? She wasn’t married to JR anymore, as far as I can work out AxC wasn’t living with her at this time, Charles ex-wife obviously didn’t have a problem with Charles as she didn’t petition the courts to prevent him from seeing his sons, so why the cameras?
moo

First post: the burning question I want answered is why did the courts place a camera in Lori’s home when Charles’ older sons were visiting? She wasn’t married to JR anymore, as far as I can work out AxC wasn’t living with her, Charles ex-wife obviously didn’t have a problem with Charles as she didn’t petition the courts to prevent him from seeing his sons, so why the cameras?
welcome miss tilly:)
excellent question.

this did come from charles's ex wife and she stated in that same interview that LVD loved the drama and encouraged the court battles.
for some reason she said the judge decided to lob both families cases together.
which would have given the ex wife a very good view of what LVD was dishing out to JR.

hope she gives another public statement.

moo

Last edited:
What's just happened is that the custody court case records have just been found and the records paid for by a different crime youtube channel, 1700 pages worth, Tricia has been telling some of what's in it on her show, and lots of new info will be coming out very soon. I'm having lunch with Tricia tomorrow and I'll tell you more tomorrow. Tricia has said there is a lot of information in the documents that points to Lori planting abuse memories in both of her children.

Are you going to show her the yearbook? :)

eta:
Tricia just said she will put some pages here, but that is a really good idea for the rest. I'm waiting to see how expensive it will be first though, on Patreon MOO

10-30 a month, access is tiered depending on if you don't mind seeing them after everyone else, if you want full access, or if want to see them first. We could pitch in together like for Teresa Sievers.

Last edited:
First post: the burning question I want answered is why did the courts place a camera in Lori’s home when Charles’ older sons were visiting? She wasn’t married to JR anymore, as far as I can work out AxC wasn’t living with her at this time, Charles ex-wife obviously didn’t have a problem with Charles as she didn’t petition the courts to prevent him from seeing his sons, so why the cameras?
moo
I think this may become clear when the court documents in regard to the custody issues between JoR and LVD are released. From the initial release it would appear that the cameras (if there were any - I have not seen any court documents relating to this as yet, we only have the msm report from the second wife of CV) were not related to actions of adults.

I meant questioning in the court of public opinion -- e.g. WebSleuths, where no evidence or first-hand knowledge is available. Sorry, I thought the implication was obvious.

I’m glad you clarified that. It wasn’t obvious to me, but I thought you made a valid point that was worth our consideration. Too many victims are not believed because those they accuse are pillars of the community or “such a sweet guy.”

I hope Colby is in counseling and the truth can be revealed. Did JR abuse him? Could Lori have brainwashed him into believing this?
JR took lie detector tests and passed, he fought very hard for Tylee and had no shame in doing so. I read the short version of the custody papers. I believe Colby could have been brainwashed by Lori but I dont shut the door on the accusation because I believe all accusations should be taken seriously. As I said above, I hope Colby is in counseling and I hope the truth can be revealed for both Colby and for JR whatever it may be.
I dont think speculating is helping anyone and I hope there are redactions in the papers being released. Jmo

From the information that I have been able to glean so far (see WTAF youtube last night) the court documents reveal that the information LVD gave could not be supported by testing/exams/evidence they had after very extensive review. I am impressed by this team of professionals attempting to ensure the safety and well-being of these children. The team continued to be available to support the kids over a very long period of time and Lori is the only one who did not play nice with others throughout. She refused to provide "evidence" of abuse for testing (ie: child's bed mattress) and ghosted on the team when it appeared they would not support her demands/allegations without any proof. That little tidbit was diagnostic in and of itself (IMO).

LVD had a clear agenda but protection of her children was not the goal here nor did it turn out to be her goal some 12-13 years later. Her personality "traits" have been firmly established and the patterns of behavior are very much the same over time. I think any qualified psychologist would love to get their hands on these records and if LVD would sit for and honestly answer testing for a psych eval it would be quite fascinating. I predict she will either try and make herself look extremely good or she will not appropriately answer the questions and just make pretty patterns when filling in ovals.
all moo

That mother and sister on the news interview earlier on... They gave me chills.

Then again, I can't even imagine being in a similar position where it looks likely that one of your grown children or siblings is guilty of heinous murders. I could definitely see some self-delusion kicking in there and wanting to grasp at any other possible explanation.

Also, what they thought, said and did publicly vs. privately could well be completely different, especially when there was still that small chance that the children had just been put in hiding with someone else.

the mother rocks back and forth in her chair during the interview. It is an odd body language thing- something you might anticipate in a child, but it is striking. I also keep hearing the two say that they never approved of any of LD's husbands....

video:

Last edited:
I hope Colby is in counseling and the truth can be revealed. Did JR abuse him? Could Lori have brainwashed him into believing this?
JR took lie detector tests and passed, he fought very hard for Tylee and had no shame in doing so. I read the short version of the custody papers. I believe Colby could have been brainwashed by Lori but I dont shut the door on the accusation because I believe all accusations should be taken seriously. As I said above, I hope Colby is in counseling and I hope the truth can be revealed for both Colby and for JR whatever it may be.
I dont think speculating is helping anyone and I hope there are redactions in the papers being released. Jmo
From the info released last night and soon to be posted here (per Trisha) Colby and Tylee were in counseling for over 9 months during the 2007-2008 years, while a team of very qualified professionals reviewed every single accusation LVD kept coming up with at the time. Forensic interviews and forensic medical examinations were conducted (these can be extremely intrusive to a child and professionals only do them in cases of significant allegations of abuse) and none of the "evidence" aligned with the LVD's stories nor the children's.
At the point that the professionals were starting to question whether LVD was the problem for these kids - LVD took off and would not bring the kids to counseling or comply with any requests from investigators or therapists. Since the professionals were not "helping her" anymore and were focused on helping the kids - she did not want any more involvement as it was coming out the kids were safer with JR than with her. (JMO)
ETA: the documents were released without redaction - WTAF did not want to be accused of "manipulating" documents.

Last edited:
As far as I remember, there was never really much judgement when someone remarried after a spouse died. There weren't very many divorced people in my ward growing up, but when they did quietly get married again, people would outwardly be nice but gossip behind the scenes.. Its probably the same now.
As for the bolded part, they had live in nannies, so I am not sure what other help you mean as far as taking care of the children. Moo.

wow... did not realize that there were live in nannies, though I do recall the one interviewed near the disappearance of JJ. thanks.

If he did call her and tell her he was about to be artested that would amount to him having prior knowledge that they were about find something illegal. That would be a grave admission on a recorded phonecall.

I am just going to love it if they had a Stingray set up at that time near his property, no matter who he called! Tower dump + Stingray + warrants for trace and trap = nailed as to learning and knowledge to backtrack? I wonder how many phones he had on him at the time.

the mother rocks back and forth in her chair during the interview. It is an odd body language thing- something you might anticipate in a child, but it is striking. I also keep hearing the two say that they never approved of any of LD's husbands....

video:
I didn't notice her "rocking" so much as it appeared she was vehemently agreeing with the question "Are you defending your daughter & your sister" . . .
(see clip start 1:40)
Mom starts to nod before the question is finished. She answered the question that she is defending her daughter.

at 3:46 "you don't think Chad brainwashed her?"
Mom replies (scoffing) No . . . . hahaha

notice how mom looks to LVD's sister for reassurance that her answer is supported - at least that is how I took those non-verbal cues.

MOo

If he did call her and tell her he was about to be artested that would amount to him having prior knowledge that they were about find something illegal. That would be a grave admission on a recorded phonecall.

Kind of like another case here with a controlled call where he exclaimed to the gal who helped him dismember and burn her...... "they found the parts, the parts!" (the dismembered body/Ft. Hood case)

So here I am catching up again. Can someone please link me to the Colby molestation allegation? I promise I’m trying to find it and can’t.
Because for me: AC is a horrible guy. He says he did what he did because of the allegation. He’s still a horrible guy because he murdered and buried his niece and nephew. He’s a horrible guy.
But I want to know if this is true. Although we may never.
Does Colby maintain this? Was it fed to him? I’m lost on this.
All JMO
It was the second Dateline show

We should divide it up. Everyone take 50 pages or so and then compare notes lol

Has a thread been created for such focus by the moderators yet to capture in one place? Or can anyone create such for focus?

If not yet, do we need to "report" this post to ask a mod? How does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401