Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there is actual evidence linking Tammy's death to CD, that can't be used at trial. Nor can the defense even mention it.

My opinion, is that Tammy's autopsy was in December. If there had been anything conclusive, CD would have been charged with her murder.

Seriously, if this murderous duo gets off without life in prison, it will completely destroy my belief in the justice system. There has to be "evidence" to convict. My personal opinion is that two dead children is plenty of evidence.

"Caylee's Law" needs to become a federal law. Making it mandatory for caregivers to report a "missing child". That way, LVD would have two more charges against her.
BBM
IMO, he still will be charged with the death of TD.
Of course, it wont be mentioned during the case with the kids being found in his backyard, as those are separate charges.
But I am hoping we that we will find out soon regarding TD's death.

Documents have been released, purchased by Individual WS members or we have chipped in to purchase such documents in the past. Also Media has purchased them. The documents were gone over by Tricia or WS Members appointed by her. This was done before we saw them unless Media published first and the documents were brought over. I do remember Media looking over documents first in some cases. One case nor little Angel Caylee Anthony’s case.

I trust Tricia totally and will await her decision on these documents. No one is ever forced to read anything. These documents are being released by the Courts to the Public by law. National Information of Freedom Act. Below how it pertains to Idaho.

Idaho FOIA Laws | National Freedom of Information Coalition

Can we please have a US Lawyer chime in. I know we have great International Lawyers but we need a US lawyer here. Thank you.
I know I'm not a US lawyer, but I don't think Idaho law is the relevant law for these documents. I think the custody case was elsewhere?

Documents have been released, purchased by Individual WS members or we have chipped in to purchase such documents in the past. Also Media has purchased them. The documents were gone over by Tricia or WS Members appointed by her. This was done before we saw them unless Media published first and the documents were brought over. I do remember Media looking over documents first in some cases. One case nor little Angel Caylee Anthony’s case.

I trust Tricia totally and will await her decision on these documents. No one is ever forced to read anything. These documents are being released by the Courts to the Public by law. National Information of Freedom Act. Below how it pertains to Idaho.

Can we please have a US Lawyer chime in. I know we have great International Lawyers but we need a US lawyer here. Thank you.

Idaho Public Records Act
The Idaho Public Records Act, established in 1990, governs access to public documents in Idaho. All records are presumed to be open records. Exemptions include court records that would result in the release of confidentiality, law enforcement investigations, juvenile records, voting records of the sexual offender classification board, records concerning discrimination investigations, workers compensation records, prisoner records, current and former public employees, income tax information, hospital and medical care records, Idaho Housing and FInance Association, voter registration cards, records in the address confidentiality program, trade secrets including academic research, archaeological records and endangered species locations, draft legislation records, underwriting and claims records of the Idaho petroleum clean water trust fund, or judicial authorization of abortions for minors.

Thank you for posting this information. The paragraph above was taken from the link provided in this quote (juvenile records BBM). It specifically states juvenile records are an exception to the Act. I agree that we need a US lawyer's input here. Why wouldn't these documents be considered juvenile records? Am I misinterpreting something? I hope I am not coming across as argumentative or rude as I am truly just trying to understand how such personal information could be legally publicly released.
To be transparent, I did request (through a PM) and read a few pages last week provided to me by another WebSleuther, but at the time I didn't know where they came from. I now believe the documents I saw were part of this document dump, and they were sad and upsetting and concerned juveniles.

ETA I just saw the posts that the Idaho ACT probably doesn't pertain to the documents we are discussing. Makes sense. Wonder what the corresponding TX law is?

Last edited:
Idaho Public Records Act
The Idaho Public Records Act, established in 1990, governs access to public documents in Idaho. All records are presumed to be open records. Exemptions include court records that would result in the release of confidentiality, law enforcement investigations, juvenile records, voting records of the sexual offender classification board, records concerning discrimination investigations, workers compensation records, prisoner records, current and former public employees, income tax information, hospital and medical care records, Idaho Housing and FInance Association, voter registration cards, records in the address confidentiality program, trade secrets including academic research, archaeological records and endangered species locations, draft legislation records, underwriting and claims records of the Idaho petroleum clean water trust fund, or judicial authorization of abortions for minors.

Thank you for posting this information. The paragraph above was taken from the link provided in this quote (juvenile records BBM). It specifically states juvenile records are an exception to the Act. I agree that we need a US lawyer's input here. Why wouldn't these documents be considered juvenile records? Am I misinterpreting something? I hope I am not coming across as argumentative or rude as I am truly just trying to understand how such personal information could be legally publicly released.
To be transparent, I did request (through a PM) and read a few pages last week provided to me by another WebSleuther, but at the time I didn't know where they came from. I now believe the documents I saw were part of this document dump, and they were sad and upsetting and concerned juveniles.

ETA I just saw the posts that the Idaho ACT probably doesn't pertain to the documents we are discussing. Makes sense. Wonder what the corresponding TX law is?
To me, it would be under confidentiality. I take juvenile records, to be juvenile criminal records, but IDK. I agree a US lawyer would be useful.

Idaho Public Records Act

“Juvenile records” means juvenile criminal records. These would be family court records.

@gitana1 Thoughts?

Not a lawyer. But I feel like sometimes just because something isn't illegal doesn't make it morally right. Jmo

“Juvenile records” means juvenile criminal records. These would be family court records.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Next question, as Nikynoo stated, would they fall under confidentiality? If court documents with juvenile information in them isn't sealed, could that be how they could have been purchased and released? I'm referring to the Idaho law just in general as it most likely doesn't pertain to the documents, but I would assume TX or CA has a similar law in place. Thank you!

Has anyone kept track of all "unexpected deaths" regarding Ms. Vallow - including her sister and attorney? And what are the two lucky earlier husbands up to and what are their thoughts?
I just posted this today.
I am placing names here of people who have died in Lori's world. I am not saying she is responsible:
Sister SC; ex-attorney ET; ex-husband JR; husband CV; CD's wife TD; brother AxC; child TR; child JJV. If she had a hand in these, does this make her a serial killer? Only asking out of curiosity.

I think I'm just starting to see that LV is one of the biggest and most deceptive monsters of all the cases I have ever come across.

No one would be safe from her.

She only knows destruction. People, her children, were all trash to her.

The mystery is how noone close to her saw it.

She fooled everybody, completely. I kind of understand now why it seemed that CR didn't have answers that made a lot of sense, to questions such as LV being able to leave without him knowing where they were going. I think people like LV achieve whatever they want to achieve, through planned distractions, leaving people not having their wits about them in the moment, and then questioning what happened only after she's run out of tricks. Then she leaves. One of her techniques seems to have been love bombing.

MG: "She had this personality that feels like Velcro. She just takes you in and she doesn’t let you go."

AR: "Really fun. Fun to be around, really positive. Full of energy. Full of life. Really nice to me, my boys. Just enveloped us really quickly into her life."

Nanny: "she babied him, as if he could never do no wrong. It felt a little overwhelming the amount of love she was showing him..."

It worked on all those Gilbert and Chandler police officers.

I cannot wait to see her turn on Chad. For the moment she is playing the meek and mild victim in baby blue. She needs time to see what cards he is going to play, but I'm sure there will be a plan, involving seduction, or love bombing, perhaps the jury, or maybe even whoever has the keys to the jail! It must be killing her not to be able to run.

moo

--- respectfully snipped for focus ---
Tricia has said there is a lot of information in the documents that points to Lori planting abuse memories in both of her children.

This is a "thing." A real thing. It's called False Memory Syndrome, and it's often found in people going through divorces. In my community, a little over a decade ago, a Chief of Police was accused by his stepdaughters of sexual abuse. He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to prison--his ex and kids moved away. At that time, the girls were in their mid-teens. When they were both 18, they returned to confess their mother had convinced them to lie.

While that doesn't really fit the False Memory Syndrome, it just goes to show that children can't always be believed, even though we desperately want to believe them.

I did not hear whether or not this was a court ordered evaluation, and if it was, would that change its status under HIPAA?

If someone was to bring a suit for release of protected information they would have to be a person who had an interest in the case, or was affected by its release; a person with "standing". The only person with standing made this same basic allegation on national TV, though did not elaborate.

Am I on the right road so far?

--- respectfully snipped for focus ---

This is a "thing." A real thing. It's called False Memory Syndrome, and it's often found in people going through divorces. In my community, a little over a decade ago, a Chief of Police was accused by his stepdaughters of sexual abuse. He was tried, convicted, and sentenced to prison--his ex and kids moved away. At that time, the girls were in their mid-teens. When they were both 18, they returned to confess their mother had convinced them to lie.

While that doesn't really fit the False Memory Syndrome, it just goes to show that children can't always be believed, even though we desperately want to believe them.

This might be hard on CR right now, so much is hitting him from all directions. But I would be willing to bet that one day in the future he will be glad that he has access to these records that he may not have had previous access to. I am thinking that if the court charged a dollar per page, that is $1700 for access. Only CR knows what memories he really has of what happened and what he was told happened.

I think I'm just starting to see that LV is one of the biggest and most deceptive monsters of all the cases I have ever come across.

No one would be safe

She only knows destruction. People, her children, were all trash to her.

The mystery is how noone close to her saw it.

She fooled everybody, completely. I kind of understand now why it seemed that CR didn't have answers that made a lot of sense, to questions such as LV being able to leave without him knowing where they were going. I think people like LV achieve whatever they want to achieve, through planned distractions, leaving people not having their wits about them in the moment, and then questioning what happened only after she's run out of tricks. Then she leaves. One of her techniques seems to have been love bombing.

MG: "She had this personality that feels like Velcro. She just takes you in and she doesn’t let you go."

AR: "Really fun. Fun to be around, really positive. Full of energy. Full of life. Really nice to me, my boys. Just enveloped us really quickly into her life."

Nanny: "she babied him, as if he could never do no wrong. It felt a little overwhelming the amount of love she was showing him..."

It worked on all those Gilbert and Chandler police officers.

I cannot wait to see her turn on Chad. For the moment she is playing the meek and mild victim in baby blue. She needs time to see what cards he is going to play, but I'm sure there will be a plan, involving seduction, or love bombing, perhaps the jury, or maybe even whoever has the keys to the jail! It must be killing her not to be able to run.

moo

“Love bombing...” excellent post. Thank you.

I did not hear whether or not this was a court ordered evaluation, and if it was, would that change its status under HIPAA?

If someone was to bring a suit for release of protected information they would have to be a person who had an interest in the case, or was affected by its release; a person with "standing". The only person with standing made this same basic allegation on national TV, though did not elaborate.

Am I on the right road so far?
I would hope so. There are also others that may have standing.

This might be hard on CR right now, so much is hitting him from all directions. But I would be willing to bet that one day in the future he will be glad that he has access to these records that he may not have had previous access to. I am thinking that if the court charged a dollar per page, that is $1700 for access. Only CR knows what memories he really has of what happened and what he was told happened.
But, would it not be better for him to review these privately and not together with the whole world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie