Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post: the burning question I want answered is why did the courts place a camera in Lori’s home when Charles’ older sons were visiting? She wasn’t married to JR anymore, as far as I can work out AxC wasn’t living with her at this time, Charles ex-wife obviously didn’t have a problem with Charles as she didn’t petition the courts to prevent him from seeing his sons, so why the cameras?
moo
New webcast - Court Mandated Big House

As somebody who has personally had therapy i find the release of such documents pretty disturbing, The confidentially of therapy is a huge reason many people are even able to open up about their issues and receive help, things like this could actually put people off taking therapy and getting help.
I agree completely. It is totally wrong, legal or not.

I think I'm just starting to see that LV is one of the biggest and most deceptive monsters of all the cases I have ever come across.

No one would be safe from her.

She only knows destruction. People, her children, were all trash to her.

The mystery is how noone close to her saw it.

She fooled everybody, completely. I kind of understand now why it seemed that CR didn't have answers that made a lot of sense, to questions such as LV being able to leave without him knowing where they were going. I think people like LV achieve whatever they want to achieve, through planned distractions, leaving people not having their wits about them in the moment, and then questioning what happened only after she's run out of tricks. Then she leaves. One of her techniques seems to have been love bombing.

MG: "She had this personality that feels like Velcro. She just takes you in and she doesn’t let you go."

AR: "Really fun. Fun to be around, really positive. Full of energy. Full of life. Really nice to me, my boys. Just enveloped us really quickly into her life."

Nanny: "she babied him, as if he could never do no wrong. It felt a little overwhelming the amount of love she was showing him..."

It worked on all those Gilbert and Chandler police officers.

I cannot wait to see her turn on Chad. For the moment she is playing the meek and mild victim in baby blue. She needs time to see what cards he is going to play, but I'm sure there will be a plan, involving seduction, or love bombing, perhaps the jury, or maybe even whoever has the keys to the jail! It must be killing her not to be able to run.

moo

IMO she is a shape shifter.
Something my grandmother used to talk about..and not in a good way.
Can appear light but is actually the darkest of the dark.

MOO & sage advise

But, would it not be better for him to review these privately and not together with the whole world?

Yes, but he may never have known about the existence of such records if not for investigative reporting, which was really not about him. Yes, it would have been better for there to be a signed release from him. His mother undoubtedly signed a release, as did his step-father. That's the dilemma here. It is apparently legally released.

Yes, but he may never have known about the existence of such records if not for investigative reporting, which was really not about him. Yes, it would have been better for there to be a signed release from him. His mother undoubtedly signed a release, as did his step-father. That's the dilemma here. It is apparently legally released.
I'm sorry, but I do disagree. According to the documents I have seen (and can't unsee), he was 11, so he would know about the case and probably remembers aspects of it well. IF the documents are relevant, e.g. as to L's personality etc, the best place for these would have been in court. I just see the release as a massive invasion of privacy of several children. It may be legal, but is it morally right?

ETA - I was just closing down for the night and found this link. I would be interested to know why the court did not seal these particular court records...
Privacy and Divorce/Custody: Sealing a Family Law File – Family Law & Divorce Attorney Austin TX

Last edited:
What's just happened is that the custody court case records have just been found and the records paid for by a different crime youtube channel, 1700 pages worth, Tricia has been telling some of what's in it on her show, and lots of new info will be coming out very soon. I'm having lunch with Tricia tomorrow and I'll tell you more tomorrow. Tricia has said there is a lot of information in the documents that points to Lori planting abuse memories in both of her children.
BBM- Now this I believe

Have fun at lunch and see ya on WS YT chat :)

That mother and sister on the news interview earlier on... They gave me chills.

Then again, I can't even imagine being in a similar position where it looks likely that one of your grown children or siblings is guilty of heinous murders. I could definitely see some self-delusion kicking in there and wanting to grasp at any other possible explanation.

Also, what they thought, said and did publicly vs. privately could well be completely different, especially when there was still that small chance that the children had just been put in hiding with someone else.
BBM
Not just ONE, but TWO of your children/siblings. IMO

why are these ppl not charged w murder yet? im not sure why they are p@#$y footing around.
They are both currently sitting in jail, why rush it? At the very least the autopsy results need to be back. Once they are charged that due process clock starts ticking down. I am perfectly content for prosecutors to take their time and dot every i and cross every t and have this tied up so pretty there is no place for the defense to go! Rarely is something better for being rushed.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Next question, as Nikynoo stated, would they fall under confidentiality? If court documents with juvenile information in them isn't sealed, could that be how they could have been purchased and released? I'm referring to the Idaho law just in general as it most likely doesn't pertain to the documents, but I would assume TX or CA has a similar law in place. Thank you!

They must not have been sealed, or they would not have been available for purchase.

I did not hear whether or not this was a court ordered evaluation, and if it was, would that change its status under HIPAA?

If someone was to bring a suit for release of protected information they would have to be a person who had an interest in the case, or was affected by its release; a person with "standing". The only person with standing made this same basic allegation on national TV, though did not elaborate.

Am I on the right road so far?

If the records concern a court-ordered evaluation, I don’t believe they would be covered by HIPAA, but medical information is often sealed without any discussion of whether HIPAA applies.

Technically any member of the public ought to have standing to request that court records be “un-sealed,” because court proceedings are supposed to be public unless there is a real potential of harm to the interested parties that must be protected. But in AZ, at least, for practical purposes it is only the media and interested parties who are taken seriously when they make such requests.

do we think this happened or do we think LV coached her? kids can absolutely be coached. my step son was by his mother.
I fully believe LV planted the idea, probably massaged it into memory a bit, and coached the disclosure. MOO.

She's definitely revealed herself to be the type to do so. Lori is and has apparently always been ALL about herself and her own desires and not at all about her children's needs or about the destruction doing such a thing causes them and their relationship with others. MOO.

I am curious if the FBI also is pursuing charges for crossing state lines to commit crimes, making purchases on his card and representing herself as CV w/AC's help (I assume) on attempting to manipulate life insurance, and spending the children's monies on herself (ie: SSI, trust(s) if any, etc.).

I think there were more life insurance scams (increases in value/beneficiary changes/additional policies) involved. If CV sold insurance LVD would be very aware of how big money can be paid out for life policies and beneficiaries. It just appears that she was focused on it before CV died and there have been witnesses who have come forward stating she had "a million reasons" to want CV dead.
JMO

I remember Tricia WS youtube with WTAF and it was mentioned that one of the detectives is related to CD.
I am trying to find the youtube but I don't remember which afternoon/evening WS youtube it was on.
I think redvine posted it upthread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member