Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they waiting on a search warrant to search the stepfather's and babysitter's homes?

This just doesn't make any sense (unless *something happened* to the toddler and the stepfather and babysitter are attempting to create a scenario where they returned King to the mother and the mother is lying).

JMO.
Sometimes a girlfriend will drive a woman nuts (in this case the mom). Is the mom hiding the child out somewhere ? I hope she didn't hurt her son.

During a Thursday evening press conference, police said the boy may have been seen over the weekend but they did not say by whom.

King's mother, Amber Hill, told NBC10 that she actually last saw her son in early June when she left him off with his stepfather, a trusted father figure who he normally spends time with.

Hill said she became alarmed earlier this week when the stepfather texted to say he had dropped off King with a babysitter. Hill said she doesn't know the babysitter well.

The babysitter reportedly said she had dropped off King with her, but Hill never saw her son.

Hill doesn't believe King is hurt, but she is pleading for him to be returned home.
Philly Police Search for Missing 2-Year-Old, Mom Pleads for Boy's Return

Are they waiting on a search warrant to search the stepfather's and babysitter's homes?

This just doesn't make any sense (unless *something happened* to the toddler and the stepfather and babysitter are attempting to create a scenario where they returned King to the mother and the mother is lying).

JMO.
Some women (in this case the mom) go crazy when there's a girlfriend in the picture. Maybe the mom's hiding King somewhere, I sure hope she hasn't done anything bad to him.

JMO

Did the babysitter just show up at the mother's house with the toddler? No phone call or text to make sure she was home?

Did the stepfather even know the babysitter was planning to take him back to his mother?

"She (the mother) gets a text (from the stepfather) saying, 'Did you get the baby? She dropped him off at 33rd and Diamond.'
That's the first time we heard of this babysitter.
I don't know who this woman is," Kimberly Hill (mother) said.
The stepfather said a babysitter had dropped off King.
Philadelphia police search for 2-year-old boy last seen on Tuesday

I hope that King is found safe and soon. I too wonder if this was a mistake and the sitter being not too familiar with the Mom (she even said she doesn’t know this person well) could have given King to the wrong woman. But what are the odds some woman is going to know that a boy is looking for his mom? Were they walking and King called out to the lady and she played along?? So many questions

2 years old and no biological family members are taking care of him?

poor baby
I wonder when the mom and step dad broke up ? Who was the baby living with before he went to stay with the step dad in May ? The step dad has no legal obligation to the child so him having him at his house does not seem like it was a problem for the step dad. Who has legal custody of the child. So many questions.

I hope that King is found safe and soon. I too wonder if this was a mistake and the sitter being not too familiar with the Mom (she even said she doesn’t know this person well) could have given King to the wrong woman. But what are the odds some woman is going to know that a boy is looking for his mom? Were they walking and King called out to the lady and she played along?? So many questions
Wouldn't the woman say why are you leaving him here with me ? Wouldn't she call the police and report that someone left the child with her ?

Sometimes children get caught between the parents toxic relationship. Not fair to any child. I hope this little boy is safe somewhere.

"his stepfather, a trusted father figure who he normally spends time with."

IMO, this man may be an 'honorary' stepfather who takes an interest in and spends time with King.
It is unclear if the mother and 'stepfather' were ever in a romantic relationship/a couple.

JMO.

And would anyone really be like, “Hey, free baby! Cool!” Kids are great and all, but wouldn’t a normal, well-intentioned person contact authorities when they realized there’d been a mixup involving a toddler? And I shudder to think what someone evil or drug-addled or mentally ill could do if mistakenly given a toddler.

"his stepfather, a trusted father figure who he normally spends time with."

IMO, this man may be an 'honorary' stepfather who takes an interest in and spends time with King.
It is unclear if the mother and 'stepfather' were ever in a romantic relationship/a couple.

JMO.
A trusted fat her figure is usually referred to as a mentor or friend. Step dad usually/ means the mom and dad were in a relationship at one time.

A trusted fat her figure is usually referred to as a mentor or friend. Step dad usually/ means the mom and dad were in a relationship at one time.

True.
But describing the relationship as "stepfather" is simpler and conveys a "trusted father figure" ...which is how the mother described the relationship.
Some people would find an adult male being a "mentor" or a "friend" suspicious and wonder if he was a pedophile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53