Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both articles put the searches in the past but don’t say if they found anything or not. Wonder if it’s a translation thing or what.

“Portuguese police have launched searches for Madeleine McCann’s body on the Algarve, according to Portuguese media reports.

The searches are said to have been conducted in wells in Vila do Bispo”

Both articles put the searches in the past but don’t say if they found anything or not. Wonder if it’s a translation thing or what.

“Portuguese police have launched searches for Madeleine McCann’s body on the Algarve, according to Portuguese media reports.

Could that possibly refer to earlier today - it's dark now so possible the news has only just leaked out?

Interesting point. Can't imagine they'd start conducting searches this time of night so has it been underway from earlier today?

Could that possibly refer to earlier today - it's dark now so possible the news has only just leaked out?

Ha, I didn’t even think about the time difference and that it’s night there. Makes me wonder if they found something and have to let parents know before releasing info. Of course it could also be they found nothing or haven’t finished.

If Madeleine McCann is found before Naya Rivera...

Portuguese police 'launch search for Madeleine McCann's body in the Algarve' | Daily Mail Online

oh god :(

i just don't think he'd put her body in a well in his old front garden, he didn't even live there at the time so why would he take her there?

Interesting if it needs a permission from a court in portugal! If it does, they had to get a permission by a judge, like it would be in germany. That means, there is a strong verdict! Good news maybe!

Although the term "fundamental evidence" seems pathetic at first sight, according to the bloopers that have happended so far!

But if......i'm pretty curious! First time searching wells in the area since thirteen years! Good to know, dna- techniques may have involved. Hopefully HCW scratched PJ's pride?!

Last edited:
'Fundamental evidence' that he was responsible. They have something new. Like others have said, they would not search an area that is off the radar if they didn't have good reason to believe she was there.

I really hope this is it. And on a selfish note, if its happening I am glad its happening on a weekend when I don’t have to work and can spend lots of time refreshing for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77