GUILTY WA - Remains in bags, Alki Beach, Seattle, Jun 2020 - Jessica Lewis & Austin "Cash" Wenner *arrest*

I'm getting a serial killer vibe here.

According to the FBI, a double murder doesn’t qualify as a serial murder.

They describe serial murder as the unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

They’re relatively rare – fewer than 1% a year, so how rare would it be to murder a couple?

Anything is possible, but it seems unlikely.

The only suitcase I saw on video originally being opened by the young person was neatly packed with small neatly tied (flat looking) packages with something that looked like butcher or freezer paper. Their live video didn't not show any other suitcases or bags.

Are there two/three different locations on the beach where suitcases and bags of body parts were found? I must have missed a link somewhere.

Only two suitcases were found and they both had black plastic bags inside. The first bag was on the rocks on the shore and the second suitcase was found in the water.

Unless the murderer was a meat packing employee, a butcher shop employee or had access to those type facilities.

How about someone who worked for a place like this:

Linds Custom Meats located in 172nd Ave, SE Kent in the South King Country area.

“We have a full service mobile slaughter truck that will come out to your farm or location.

All of the guts as well as the hide are then loaded into the kill truck and we then bring everything to the shop for disposal. We ensure that there is little evidence of a farm slaughter on your property!

January - September we are only able to schedule slaughtering appointments on Thursdays during the week.

Farm Butchering — Linds Custom Meats

The killer(s) could have murdered the couple several days earlier and driven the truck to collect them on Thursday.

The suitcases containing the body parts were found on a Friday.

According to the King County Medical Examiner's Office, the two victims were shot days earlier.

The ME would have given his opinion to the investigators as to the skill, if any, with which the bodies had been dismembered and the type of implement used. If it seemed even somewhat professional, I think LE would be checking Linds or any other similar company.

I'm sure there are many hardened criminals who couldn't bring themselves to dismember a body.

How about someone who worked for a place like this:

Linds Custom Meats located in 172nd Ave, SE Kent in the South King Country area.

“We have a full service mobile slaughter truck that will come out to your farm or location.

All of the guts as well as the hide are then loaded into the kill truck and we then bring everything to the shop for disposal. We ensure that there is little evidence of a farm slaughter on your property!

January - September we are only able to schedule slaughtering appointments on Thursdays during the week.

Farm Butchering — Linds Custom Meats

The killer(s) could have murdered the couple several days earlier and driven the truck to collect them on Thursday.

The suitcases containing the body parts were found on a Friday.

According to the King County Medical Examiner's Office, the two victims were shot days earlier.

The ME would have given his opinion to the investigators as to the skill, if any, with which the bodies had been dismembered and the type of implement used. If it seemed even somewhat professional, I think LE would be checking Linds or any other similar company.

I'm sure there are many hardened criminals who couldn't bring themselves to dismember a body.
That is exactly what I was thinking of. I didn't research local businesses. I don't believe all 4 children were this young mans. I believe there was another person, possibly closely connected to the lady, and he was angry enough to put more than one bullet in her, to inflict maximum pain and ensure she was dead. One bullet in the young man just to eliminate the liability / distraction and then focus on the target, the lady. JMO this is a love triangle or something similar.

. I don't believe all 4 children were this young mans. I believe there was another person, possibly closely connected to the lady, and he was angry enough to put more than one bullet in her, to inflict maximum pain and ensure she was dead. One bullet in the young man just to eliminate the liability / distraction and then focus on the target, the lady. JMO this is a love triangle or something similar.

That's quite plausible, and it makes sense to get the guy out of the way so he can concentrate on the lady.

On his FB page he stated that he had a son to his girlfriend and how happy he was. Of course the remaining three children could have been girls and that's why he was so excited to have a son. We'll have to wait and see.

That's quite plausible, and it makes sense to get the guy out of the way so he can concentrate on the lady.

On his FB page he stated that he had a son to his girlfriend and how happy he was. Of course the remaining three children could have been girls and that's why he was so excited to have a son. We'll have to wait and see.
I think the older children were 2 boys, 1 girl which can bring in the concept of custody, visitation, parental alienation, jealousy, etc. The older children have, at a minimum, lost their mother. The baby has lost both parents. All around a sad situation.

I think the older children were 2 boys, 1 girl which can bring in the concept of custody, visitation, parental alienation, jealousy, etc. The older children have, at a minimum, lost their mother. The baby has lost both parents. All around a sad situation.

Thanks for that. I don't use social media so I miss out on a lot of that sort of thing.

The death date is now June 10?

Seattle teens recording TikToks find bags with remains of couple who died of gunshot wounds

Apa said Lewis died from multiple gunshot wounds and Wenner died from a gunshot wound to the torso. They both died June 10, he said.

On the afternoon of June 19, police responded to a call from teenagers about a suspicious bag on the beach near the water by Alki Avenue SW, Seattle police said.

The teens were recording TikTok videos, police said. Another bag was found in the water, and both contained human remains, according to police.

Detective Mark Jamieson told NBC News that the teens did not open the suitcase and that police found a handful of other bags containing remains near the water that afternoon.

I live in Oz so I had to do a bit of reading to get a feel for the kind of places Kent, Federal Way and Seatac are. It wasn't good.

Kent’s Substance Abuse Issues Are A Problem For King County

Kent is located ... between the Metroplex of Seattle and Tacoma. Being situated between two big cities means that Kent is a frequent stop for drug pushers commuting from city to city – this results in an influx of drugs, most notably for Kent, (in recent years) heroin. ... heroin use, abuse, and trafficking in Kent has reached an all-time high.

The Most Common Addictions Currently Facing Residents of Kent, WA

Kent, Federal Way, Tacoma, Spokane and University Place were found to be the least safe out of 72 Washington cities. Kent ranked 68 and Federal Way ranked 69.

These are Washington’s safest and least safe cities, according to crime stats

With the above in mind, "FBI profilers told KIRO-7 whoever put the remains in bags could have been attempting to make a statement" could take on a whole new meaning, as in "this is what happens to people who (fill in the blank)".

ETA I forgot about Seatac.

I Googled “is seatac washington safe:

“With a crime rate of 53 per one thousand residents, SeaTac has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19”.

I live in Oz so I had to do a bit of reading to get a feel for the kind of places Kent, Federal Way and Seatac are. It wasn't good.

Kent’s Substance Abuse Issues Are A Problem For King County

Kent is located ... between the Metroplex of Seattle and Tacoma. Being situated between two big cities means that Kent is a frequent stop for drug pushers commuting from city to city – this results in an influx of drugs, most notably for Kent, (in recent years) heroin. ... heroin use, abuse, and trafficking in Kent has reached an all-time high.

The Most Common Addictions Currently Facing Residents of Kent, WA

Kent, Federal Way, Tacoma, Spokane and University Place were found to be the least safe out of 72 Washington cities. Kent ranked 68 and Federal Way ranked 69.

These are Washington’s safest and least safe cities, according to crime stats

With the above in mind, "FBI profilers told KIRO-7 whoever put the remains in bags could have been attempting to make a statement" could take on a whole new meaning, as in "this is what happens to people who (fill in the blank)".

ETA I forgot about Seatac.

I Googled “is seatac washington safe:

“With a crime rate of 53 per one thousand residents, SeaTac has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 19”.

It is complicated.

I used to drive to Kent until recently as my hairdresser lived there. At daytime and evening, it was the nicest little town with quaint Meeker street emporium and nice restaurants around. The hair salon burned later, the store, closed, but I can’t call Kent “the dumps”.

Federal Way has a worse reputation, and it is very recent. Used to be OK.

SeaTac is an airport. As airport cities, it always had the same issues.

All of these cities are along I5 South, economy is developing along I5N (when we settled here, Bothell was cheap, not anymore), and from W to E. I think Renton is the last major economically developed place to the South, it explains a lot about the crime. Tacoma was a huge industrial blue collar city, but it all closed down.

To Google what is safe has a certain caveat. For long. Oakland in CA was considered horribly unsafe, “the most dangerous city in America”, as I read once. But the housing prices in Berkeley and Pandora, on the other side of Berkeley, have created a pretty safe corridor that started growing. I have exceptional examples of its safety, growing from North down, it seems. (Same, if someone traces Sammamish, a rich town, the crime rate will be high, but it is mostly car prowling).

Last edited:
That would be right. See #154 on previous page.
They must have updated it. Initially it was stated as June 16th. I’m sure they pinned down some evidence at this point so its more accurate. That tells me they’ve been able to see cameras, do interviews, look at the timing. Good progress and quick progress

I definitely did not see a video with tied or paper wrapped evidence, only the one with the black plastic bag. Let me know if you find the one you saw, I am a bit confused!

Me too! Near the beginning couple days in the thread, I read a linked article that had an embedded link to the tik-tok video that I saw. The suitcase was neatly packed with small packages, each one tied up with a darker cord. I went back and searched the threads and now all the videos show the black bag stuffed in the suitcase.

Hello Everyone,

I haven’t been on here for quite some time, but, I just read about this very bizarre case... I have read the family is raising money for a reward — Has the family or LE specified the exact time they were last seen alive? I know the CR states they died on June 16th, but, I have yet to find any information regarding their activities before deaths— or how/why the coroner specified that date exactly: Has anyone read anything about that specifically? Or has the CR been released?

*Edited for my terrible grammar issues :/

I've seen on other MSM articles where the date of death is June 10th. I'll try to find it. I also checked to see if there were any reports of shots fired on either June 10 or the 16th but didn't find anything for 2020.

ETA: Here's a recent article stating that they were shot about ten days before they were found on the 19th.

Seattle authorities ID bodies found in suitcases by TikTok teens

Last edited:
the extra shots to her also made me think it was personal to her and possibly an ex or current lover who was unhappy about something

It could also mean that the murder was an ambush that they weren't expecting. Perhaps Wenner was shot first, maybe taken by surprise and she tried to flee and got shot 3 times.

Last edited:
According to the FBI, a double murder doesn’t qualify as a serial murder.

They describe serial murder as the unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s), in separate events.

They’re relatively rare – fewer than 1% a year, so how rare would it be to murder a couple?

Anything is possible, but it seems unlikely.
I believe the implication from the original poster is that this sounds like something that might be attributed to a serial killer in the sense of the person not the classic FBI definition. As I said in another post, if more of these show up, then we'll know. Because then we'll have a pattern.

It could also mean that the murder was an ambush that they weren't expecting. Perhaps Wenner was shot first, maybe taken by surprise and she tried to flee and got shot 3 times.

could be im not sure until we get more information

very sad though to see 2 young people meet such tragic endings which a bunch of babies with no mother to look after them

We want to find the crossover between "used a gun to kill" and additionally "disposed by dismembering." It seems an uncommon pairing in that guns suggest expediency and detachment and dismembering requires time and up-close effort. So the question is if they use a gun what are they getting out of it?

It may seem an unlikely pairing, but it does happen. Read para. 2 of my post on p.7, #121 for one such case.

"What are they getting out of it?" Easy way to kill someone and minimise the risk of the body being discovered. However, the killer probably didn't take into account that gas emanating from the decomposing body parts would cause the bags to float to the surface of the water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back