Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do wells have to do with pictures? Likely every property has an old well. And the beach picture location was positively identified by background terrain ..... it was all back in the last couple of threads ..... did you read any of them ?

Speaking of wells ... I doubt CB would dump a body in one where he lives or used to live. Much too close to home and would tie him to it.

Right! I wrote before that i assume, he is smarter than we think. Two faced! There might be one side of him, that drinks, lives without water or power in abandoned factories. Doing horrible things. Assimilating his current situation.

The other side likes paradise-like beaches, handsome girlfriends, deals successfully with drugs and makes money over the years, drives Jaguars and appears in pin-striped suits and acts like an eloquent and likable person.

He would not be the first possible psycho, acting like that over decades!

Last edited:
There has been written a lot, but let's go to facts.

1. MM has been seen all over the world, just a day after vanishing.

2. The case has been treated as an abduction for thirteen years. Result = zero.

3. She would be 17 years by now, with a remarkable iris and the whole world knows that case. If she had been abducted, she would recognize herself. Result = zero. By the way, my son and daughter are 17 years old too and they keep questioning EVERYTHING thats according to them and their existence!

4. German L.E. would never start such an progressive action, keeping it as a case of murder, without evidence that is not more than a verdict! Even by the fact that also a suspect has human rights.

5. A month ago, HCW spoke of verdict-based evidence. By now it's spoken of concrete (konkret=strong) evidence.

6. CB isn't just a pedo, he is also a sadist who fantasises of "using" little ones for days, torture them, record these actions and getting rid of them if needed.

IMO the abduction-investigations of the past lead to nowhere. Maybe it started as one, but very soon after an abduction he couldn’t sell MM to somebody, because the world knew her and her remarkable eye.

So maybe yes, bringing out the close up of her eye by the parents, could have had influence of the further actions of the possible abductor. Sad, but very possible.

I think you might be right. I've heard it said before that the eye was her mark of death b/c it would always be risky for anyone to have her anywhere - given she might be recognized very easily! You always hope when a child goes missing that they ended up in a black market adoption, shuffled off to some loving folks who couldn't have kids, or wanted more kids. You always hope the abductors have good intentions and have placed that child in an amazing home, but the sad reality is so often just the opposite. I can't fathom how it feels to be Kate or Gerry or the twins through all of this. I really can't.

I think you might be right. I've heard it said before that the eye was her mark of death b/c it would always be risky for anyone to have her anywhere - given she might be recognized very easily! You always hope when a child goes missing that they ended up in a black market adoption, shuffled off to some loving folks who couldn't have kids, or wanted more kids. You always hope the abductors have good intentions and have placed that child in an amazing home, but the sad reality is so often just the opposite. I can't fathom how it feels to be Kate or Gerry or the twins through all of this. I really can't.

Unfortuneatly you're right. Just imagine it was a job, maybe some deposite before. I read, also the Tiffin Allegro has been bought at an auction. Almost 30 years old without a real market for these huge vehicles in germany. Hard to imagine, he paid more than 5.000 - 10.000 EUR for this vessel. And i am very into american vehicles!

Later on (one or two days?!) maybe given the info to the abductor, that the "goods" are branded due to the circumstances and the "deal" has been set of. So you maybe got an sadistic pedophile with a "little one". Would he set her free at a gas station maybe at first thought?! I don't know....

Right! I wrote before that i assume, he is smarter than we think. Two faced! There might be one side of him, that drinks, lives without water or power in abandoned factories. Doing horrible things. Assimilating his current situation.

The other side likes paradise-like beaches, handsome girlfriends, deals successfully with drugs and makes money over the years, drive Jaguars and appears in pin-striped suits and acts like an eloquent and likable person.

He would not be the first possible psycho, acting like that over decades!
from your post:
"4. German L.E. would never start such an progressive action, keeping it as a case of murder, without evidence that is not more than a verdict! Even by the fact that also a suspect has human rights.
5. A month ago, HCW spoke of verdict-based evidence. By now it's spoken of concrete (konkret=strong) evidence.
"
it is german LE that are directing portuguese LE to look in wells. it would be ridiculous to just start looking randomly in every algarve well without any kind of evidence to narrow down the search.

so it looks like part of the concrete evidence german LE have accumulated, is something to make them think CB has disposed of the body in a well. maybe one of CB's 'not-quite-as-smart-as he-thinks' smart moves.

Unfortuneatly you're right. Just imagine it was a job, maybe some deposite before. I read, also the Tiffin Allegro has been bought at an auction. Almost 30 years old without a real market for these huge vehicles in germany. Hard to imagine, he paid more than 5.000 - 10.000 EUR for this vessel. And i am very into american vehicles!

Later on (one or two days?!) maybe given the info to the abductor, that the "goods" are branded due to the circumstances and the "deal" has been set of. So you maybe got an sadistic pedophile with a "little one". Would he set her free at a gas station maybe at first thought?! I don't know....

I agree. I would also assume that the German police don’t think she was trafficked since the leaked details create a picture of a very different scenario - and for a good reason.

Yes maybe, that’s my thinking too

Also, that article link said this too, but I can’t find the old The Sun article archive or link ;
“Several men were reportedly seen taking photos of children around the Ocean Club resort in the days before she vanished. The Sun revealed earlier this year that a British expat thought he had seen Maddie in a white van driven by a gypsy couple the day after she was lost.‘

Anyone know this article ? I can’t find a report re that sighting they mention

I wish this whole well search and ‘fundamental evidence’ to think she is dead was just a hunch, or maybe trying to get CB to confess or others or biding time whilst actually going for accomplices . I still think Morocco has a role to play... the sighting by that Norwegian woman MO was mighty strange IMO ;Couple convinced they saw Madeleine McCann at a petrol station in Morocco
And I read Raymond H went to Morocco days after MM missing suddenly too.... not to mention Malaga van pic (ferry) although maybe that was unrelated, hashish or similar

But searching wells and HW saying they have evidence isn’t a good sign hmmmm... ;(
I have read about the man taking photos, but he came forward, he is a photographer, and was able to show pictures, so not suspicious

The Allegro was only around 16 to 18 years old when he bought it. Are you saying you can pick up a 16 year old Allegro in Germany for £5k? I think they'll be a lot more than that.

I honestly don't think any child trafficking ring would abduct an ordinary child from an ordinary family for a desperate couple or anything else. Far too risky even without the eye. Has it ever been found to be the case.

I can see how her parents would desperately cling to that hope. It's the outcome we'd all love. But it's not realistic.

The sorry outcome of the majority of abductions of children from ordinary families is nearly always a paedophile murderer.

The poor little thing is unlikely to have survived for long. Now I just hope she gets justice

The Allegro was only around 16 to 18 years old when he bought it. Are you saying you can pick up a 16 year old Allegro in Germany for £5k? I think they'll be a lot more than that.

The model we're talking about has been built since 1990. So it may have been 27 years old in 2007.

"The Spiegel" claimed, he purchased it from a "Zwangsversteigerung". That is an auction of someones goods, if that one does not pay his debts. So the bid-level is pretty low at these auctions and nobody needs a 10-meter-allegro in germany. Just believe me. Also whole houses are sold by that way and the first bid starts at 30% of the real worth of that house.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200713-185511_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200713-185511_Samsung Internet.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 19
I think the posts might be at the Forte of Almadena.
It's an old Forte that sits up on the cliff above Boco beach and it has a campsite.
There is evidence of an older set of posts and newer on pics online. I posted link yesterday.
Just a guess, otherwise I think the posts will be from a layby/campsite, which I have seen quite a few on my travels around the Algarve - on google earth!

The model we're talking about has been built since 1990. So it may have been 27 years old in 2007.

"The Spiegel" claimed, he purchased it from a "Zwangsversteigerung". That is an auction of someones goods, if that one does not pay his debts. So the bid-level is pretty low at these auctions and nobody needs a 10-meter-allegro in germany. Just believe me. Also whole houses are sold by that way and the first bid starts at 30% of the real worth of that house.
You need to work on your maths. 1990 makes it 17 years old in 2007, not 27.

Last edited:
It was possible that CB could have saved that money for the Allegro from all his stealing, after all it was him aim to save 1m eu. I guess he didn't quite save that much though.
He's on a murder charge, so LE obvs think MM was murdered and not trafficked imo

Last edited:
There has been written a lot, but let's go to facts.

1. MM has been seen all over the world, just a day after vanishing.

2. The case has been treated as an abduction for thirteen years. Result = zero.

3. She would be 17 years by now, with a remarkable iris and the whole world knows that case. If she had been abducted, she would recognize herself. Result = zero. By the way, my son and daughter are 17 years old too and they keep questioning EVERYTHING thats according to them and their existence!

4. German L.E. would never start such an progressive action, keeping it as a case of murder, without evidence that is not more than a verdict! Even by the fact that also a suspect has human rights.

6. CB isn't just a pedo, he is also a sadist who fantasises of "using" little ones for days, torture them, record these actions and getting rid of them if needed.

IMO the abduction-investigations of the past lead to nowhere. Maybe it started as one, but very soon after an abduction he couldn’t sell MM to somebody, because the world knew her and her remarkable eye.

So maybe yes, bringing out the close up of her eye by the parents, could have had influence of the further actions of the possible abductor. Sad, but very possible.

If she was taken for order, I think the iris would have been her downfall and made it impossible to sell her to a family.

The police have much more information than we do. I'm convinced the are very close to wrapping this up and they need physical evidence to make their evidence concrete.

Yeah things like this really make me worry that everyone’s “source” is just internet rumors. The press really shouldn’t use WS type places as a source!!

But what to do, if prosecuters keep quiet at the end? Maybe for the first time?

Too many mistakes in that case for thirteen years. Prosecuters are humans too. Humans make mistakes. But now it seems, everybody keeps quite, not to jeopardise that one chance.

Times have changed in over one decade, i hope! No more missed mobile data, no more ash of cigarettes in dna-probes, no more uninvestigated playground-masturbators at tourist-areas. No more boozy lunches with people in charge, writing books that blame loving parents.

No matter how this investigation ends, i hopefully want to see a paradigm-shift! And if not, CB's life as he may have lived, is over. Give it just a little more time. Just how it was already stated here before!

Last edited:
This is a 22 year old model and is up for €19k. The one CB bought was at least 5 years newer than that when he got it so would be surprised if he bought for something as little as €5k. Ultimately, not sure how much it matters. Still something dodgy about it IMO. Does it say where the auction took place by any chance?

I know some think this guy is a bit of a (!!) but here's a couple of his recent tweets.
M-W-Thomas

"Also reports that Portuguese media have found 'fundamental evidence' to prove that #ChristianBrueckner is responsible for the death of #MadeleineMcCann. I don't know what this alleged proof is , but do know it comes from court papers obtained by the media."

"Update : Reports from Portugal are that recent searches are as a result of locations identified by police from photographs of #ChristianBrueckner campervan. The searches at this stage have all proved negative . #MadeleineMcCann"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288