Found Safe UK - Klaudia Jaselska, 30, Two Mile Hill, Bristol, 12 July 2020

StillDiggin

Reaction score
UK Klaudia Jaselska has been missing since 5 am and there is serious concerns about here welbeing.
Have you seen missing woman Klaudia Jaselska? | Avon and Somerset Police

We have an update with cctv
Update on inquiry to locate missing woman Klaudia Jaselska | Avon and Somerset Police
There is a cctv siting confirmed in the Two Mile Hill area of Bristol at 8.25 am Sunday 12 July. She uses the cashpoint and gets on a bus. Some that know her suggests she likes to get the bus to Weston Super Mare.

She’s described as white, 5ft 5ins, with blue eyes and short blonde hair with pink highlights in. She has a tattoo on her body which reads ‘Always in my mind, forever in my heart’.

Klaudia-Jaselska-main-744x374.jpg

Klaudia-Jaselska.jpg

Update on inquiry to locate missing woman Klaudia Jaselska | Avon and Somerset Police
CCTV1.jpg

UK Klaudia Jaselska has been missing since 5 am and there is serious concerns about here welbeing.

We have an update with cctv
There is a cctv siting confirmed in the Two Mile Hill area of Bristol at 8.25 am Sunday 12 July. She uses the cashpoint and gets on a bus. Some that know her suggests she likes to get the bus to Weston Super Mare.

From the links - is it normal to ask the public to phone 999 if they see Klaudia? I'm hopeful that she went to a cashpoint, pretty early for a Sunday morning tho. Also, I'm wondering why they havent said where the bus was going to.

From the links - is it normal to ask the public to phone 999 if they see Klaudia? I'm hopeful that she went to a cashpoint, pretty early for a Sunday morning tho. Also, I'm wondering why they havent said where the bus was going to.

I was wondering the same thing about where the bus was heading. I found it a bit odd tbh.

I had thought you could get a bus from cribbs causeway to Weston (which was mentioned as a place she'd had links to) but using that planner it doesn't seem to be the case. Of course she could have got off way before the final destination of the journey and hopped on any other route.

If she had wanted to go to Weston, it would be quickest to go to the main bus station (Marlborough St) and get a bus from there, or even a train.

As far as I know, the Cribbs to Weston bus has been axed, due to either COVID-19 or cuts in general.

She states recently that she is key worker, I assume she might work at supermarket as she was working at one in 2016. From language she speaks she is from Eastern Europe - Slovakia.

Edit to add: I can confirm she works at Lidl and goes by nickname Kika.
(Also her surname in thread title is misspelled. It is not jEselska, but jAselska. I will pm mods to correct)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back