Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 *arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder | KAMR - MyHighPlains.com

Jul 14, 2020 / 02:37 PM CDT / Updated: Jul 14, 2020 / 02:37 PM CDT

"The judge denied bond for the second suspect in the death of Vanessa Guillen Tuesday afternoon. 22-year-old Cecily Anne Aguilar also pleaded not guilty while appearing before the judge via Zoom."

snip

"On Tuesday, the U.S. Attorney said Aguilar called someone after she was booked in the Bell County Jail to delete her Facebook account. Prosecutors also say she deleted her and Robinson’s Gmail accounts."

Bond denied for woman charged in connection with Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s murder | KAMR - MyHighPlains.com

Jul 14, 2020 / 02:37 PM CDT / Updated: Jul 14, 2020 / 02:37 PM CDT

"The judge denied bond for the second suspect in the death of Vanessa Guillen Tuesday afternoon. 22-year-old Cecily Anne Aguilar also pleaded not guilty while appearing before the judge via Zoom."

snip

"On Tuesday, the U.S. Attorney said Aguilar called someone after she was booked in the Bell County Jail to delete her Facebook account. Prosecutors also say she deleted her and Robinson’s Gmail accounts."
They can still pull that stuff up some way, can't they?

They can still pull that stuff up some way, can't they?
Yes. If you delete a Facebook account, it takes 30 days to go into effect. At any point prior to those 30 days, you can choose to reactivate it.

This is what Google says about Gmail:

If you deleted your Google Account, you may be able to get it back. If it’s been awhile since you deleted your account, you may not be able to recover the data in your account. If you recover your account, you'll be able to sign in as usual to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google services.

So basically, “nice try.”

You still have not answered the question of which branch of the service you are in.
Paraphrasing you, and your claim on being able define military culture, in lax ways that that military does not define itself.
"I was an NCO longer than most peoole are in the military."

You said you are in the Space Force, but the Space Force, which was initiated Dec 2019 has not yet filled its ranks.
There is a single Command Chief Master Sergeant Major (CMSgt. Towberman) assigned as of April 2020 and Covid is preventing more transfers.

Since the Space Force is not yet a force with ranks filled, what military experience do you actually have for your opinions?
Frankly, I don't have to answer your questions about my personal life. I was clearly being facetious when I stated I was in the Space Force. If you want to know what branch I'm in, it should be incredibly apparent from anything I've said about military service... Especially if someone has a military background...

Frankly, I don't have to answer your questions about my personal life. I was clearly being facetious when I stated I was in the Space Force. If you want to know what branch I'm in, it should be incredibly apparent from anything I've said about military service... Especially if someone has a military background...

You put out your military experience.
I am simply asking what branch you are in that goes along with not taking accurate roll calls.

You put out your military experience.
I am simply asking what branch you are in that goes along with not taking accurate roll calls.
I'll repost what I said that you conveniently ignored:

You keep engaging in this weird strawman. "All present and accounted for" means that troops are either present or accounted for (contrary to the strange conjunction's implication). They do not have to be present to be accounted for. I'm not sure how many other ways I can explain this. If I had a soldier doing additional duty elsewhere and they weren't around for a formation or other accountability check, then they are accounted for as they informed me or I told them they were performing that additional duty. Where it becomes an issue is if I had absolutely no idea where a soldier might be - I would report it appropriately based on the context (if I had not seen them at all that day and no one had heard from them, it would absolutely be reported and we'd go checking barracks, for instance).

Woman charged in disappearance of Fort Hood soldier named in 3-count indictment

It looks like there may be a bill "I Am Vanessa Guillen" .
Last paragraph:
Natalie Khawam, the attorney who represents Guillen’s family, says President Donald Trump will meet with family members on July 29 ahead of the July 30 introduction of the #IAmVanessaGuillen bill, which would create an independent body to which military members could report sexual harassment and assault.

I'll repost what I said that you conveniently ignored:

You keep engaging in this weird strawman. "All present and accounted for" means that troops are either present or accounted for (contrary to the strange conjunction's implication). They do not have to be present to be accounted for. I'm not sure how many other ways I can explain this. If I had a soldier doing additional duty elsewhere and they weren't around for a formation or other accountability check, then they are accounted for as they informed me or I told them they were performing that additional duty. Where it becomes an issue is if I had absolutely no idea where a soldier might be - I would report it appropriately based on the context (if I had not seen them at all that day and no one had heard from them, it would absolutely be reported and we'd go checking barracks, for instance).

In other words the 4/22/2020 roll call was falsified. She was not accounted for.

Personally, I don't think race had much part in this, but a lax disciplary climate did.

Cecily Aguilar pleads not guilty, bond denied until trial for her suspected role in death of Vanessa Guillen

The only other crime case I followed where the President was involved was the Dru Sjodin case, when George Bush signed for the Sex Offender Registry. I find it promising for the future that there may be big changes with the help of this president

OK--- here is something so odd---- from the article:
Aguilar's estranged husband, Keon Aguilar, also attended the hearing. He said Aguilar was an outgoing person and was beginning to become more religious.

"There was time when she really wanted to know more about the relationship that I have in God and she would just really draw in on that," Keon said.

After the hearing, Khawam said she found it bizarre that Aguilar's husband attended the hearing but she hoped he would tell authorities what he knows about her.

In other words the 4/22/2020 roll call was falsified. She was not accounted for.

Personally, I don't think race had much part in this, but a lax disciplary climate did.
“Falsified”. I don’t know how many times we can go in this circle, but accountability formations are not “roll calls”, and there is nothing to “falsify”.

If your example of “lax disciplinary climate” is an NCO not breathing down a soldier’s neck on her day off, it’s probably a good thing you were never in the military.

Let me restate this - Soldiers aren’t prisoners. Soldiers aren’t violent criminals that need constant supervision.

Cecily Aguilar pleads not guilty, bond denied until trial for her suspected role in death of Vanessa Guillen

The only other crime case I followed where the President was involved was the Dru Sjodin case, when George Bush signed for the Sex Offender Registry. I find it promising for the future that there may be big changes with the help of this president

OK--- here is something so odd---- from the article:
Aguilar's estranged husband, Keon Aguilar, also attended the hearing. He said Aguilar was an outgoing person and was beginning to become more religious.

"There was time when she really wanted to know more about the relationship that I have in God and she would just really draw in on that," Keon said.

After the hearing, Khawam said she found it bizarre that Aguilar's husband attended the hearing but she hoped he would tell authorities what he knows about her.
Sounds to me like she is one of the people who morphs into whatever will keep their love interest happy.... ya know... religion, murder.... whatever it takes MOO

Yes. If you delete a Facebook account, it takes 30 days to go into effect. At any point prior to those 30 days, you can choose to reactivate it.

This is what Google says about Gmail:

If you deleted your Google Account, you may be able to get it back. If it’s been awhile since you deleted your account, you may not be able to recover the data in your account. If you recover your account, you'll be able to sign in as usual to Gmail, Google Play, and other Google services.

So basically, “nice try.”

Pretty much. If the suspect was on their radar they could have issued a facebook subpoena to get access to his account. If they found messages from her that were incriminating they could subpoena her as well. They might have had a whole truckload of data before she was even tipped off to try to delete it. Even so, if you delete your account I think the data stays on the servers for 90 days before it’s permanently gone.

"He" is the guy that was trying to get a prostitution ring started in 2015.

Thank you. I made a mistake. (Imagine that!) When 'he' was being discussed, I thought 'he' was AR. Several other 'he' statements were made and I also misinterpreted them as referring to AR. This thread became very confusing to me once AR was dead, and remains had been found. I misunderstood a lot, apparently.
Thank you for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members