NY - Fahim Saleh, 33, millionaire tech entrepreneur, dismembered, Manhattan, 15 July 2020 *Arrest*

Here's a wild and crazy thought. I just looked through his pics on IG and there is a photo of him holding a skateboard. In the background on the top of a table is a transformer mask. What if the killer was wearing that mask in the elevator and that's why FS gave a strange look... maybe he not only recognized the mask, but knew that the killer is someone who had been in his apartment and took the mask and used it.

I know, crazy. But, some killers, in my opinion, like to play with people minds.

Here's more details from the NY Post - this both describes where blood was found, elaborates on what went on the elevator and says Saleh was shot with a Taser:
One source described the murder as “professional,” with the blood confined to one corner of the room, in a nearly perfect outline around Saleh’s torso, which appeared to be facing up...

Surveillance video from the building’s lobby shows Saleh and the suspected killer — clad in black from head to toe and carrying a bag — enter the elevator together around 1:40 p.m. Monday.

Saleh used a key fob to send the elevator to the seventh floor, while the killer faked selecting another floor, sources said.

There was a brief exchange of words between the two, then when the doors of the elevator — which let out directly into Saleh’s apartment — opened, the attacker followed him inside, sources said.

The last thing the video shows before the doors close is the killer zapping Saleh with a Taser.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/fahim-salehs-killer-may-have-been-scared-off-by-visiting-relative/

This link says he was stabbed?
Tech entrepreneur's dismembered body found in luxury condo
''The medical examiner ruled the death a homicide after an autopsy found the cause of death was multiple stab wounds to the body.''

Ok, so no gun shot wounds. Death in such manner must have been a lot more painful and slow. I cannot imagine what he went through during the last moments of being alive. Unspeakable.

Tech CEO found decapitated and dismembered in his NYC apartment
''Detectives are investigating Saleh's finances for a possible motive, especially his dealings with Gokada.''

"The headlines talk about a crime we still cannot fathom," Saleh's family said in a statement. "Fahim is more than what you are reading. He is so much more. His brilliant and innovative mind took everyone who was a part of his world on a journey and he made sure never to leave anyone behind. Fahim found success at an early age and built on it year after year, while remaining grounded and committed to helping others.
"No matter what he did, he did it while thinking of the greater good and his family," the statement continued. "His parents and his sisters were his light and he was theirs. There are no words or actions to provide any of us comfort except the capture of the person who exhibited nothing short of evil upon our loved one."

So, from what I understand, the PrankDial app had lots of legality issues since it was banned in 11 states. And some people have used it as a wiretapping tool. Deputy Eady got fired and lost his pension after being caught spying on his employees. Eady went on to sue the company and Fahim.

Maybe an investor in the motorbike taxi app lost lots of money.

More recently he helped found Nigerian motorbike taxi app Gokada, but the company faced a setback after authorities in Lagos banned motorbike taxis earlier this year .

It makes sense that lost investments could cause anger, but would the angry investor not negotiate with Fahim? Also, why kill him in such a horrific fashion because of lost assets? Also, killing him would certainly not get the money back.

Surely there are easier ways to for a hit man to kill somebody without stun-gunning, stabbing, then dismembering, cleaning up and disposing of the victim in bags?

Pretty shabby job for a well-dressed killer at a multi-million dollar Manhattan condo, imo, speculation.
Lower East Side killer wore ninja-style mask, fled gruesome murder scene as victim Fahim Saleh’s sister rode the elevator upstairs for a visit: sources
''The assassin stabbed him repeatedly in the chest to kill him, according to his autopsy results. He used a stun gun to incapacitate Saleh before murdering him, police sources said.''

''It shows the victim getting into the elevator Monday, followed quickly by a second man, dressed in a suit, wearing gloves and a hat, with a mask over his face.''

Surely there are easier ways to for a hit man to kill somebody without stun-gunning, stabbing, then dismembering, cleaning up and disposing of the victim in bags?

Pretty shabby job for a well-dressed killer at a multi-million dollar Manhattan condo, imo, speculation.
Lower East Side killer wore ninja-style mask, fled gruesome murder scene as victim Fahim Saleh’s sister rode the elevator upstairs for a visit: sources
''The assassin stabbed him repeatedly in the chest to kill him, according to his autopsy results. He used a stun gun to incapacitate Saleh before murdering him, police sources said.''

''It shows the victim getting into the elevator Monday, followed quickly by a second man, dressed in a suit, wearing gloves and a hat, with a mask over his face.''

Thanks for pointing this out. EXACTLY. The well-dressed man wasn't so "clean" was he? A hired hitman would not create such a mess with dismemberment and stabbing. Also, killers who stab almost always end up injuring themselves. Would a professional killer risk leaving behind traces of own blood?

I'm thinking that he somehow knew of Fahim from somewhere. Maybe has been following him or has met him through social media/dating app/ etc? No matter how he knew of him, he decided to attack his prey. He got into the elevator with him and as soon as Fahim got ready to enter into his apartment, the killer ambushed and attacked him, proceeding to stab him and leaving him completely incapacitated and helpless after using the stun gun to subdue him.

I’m curious about the mask, it was described as a black mask. At first I thought a covid Medical mask as it wouldn’t necessarily cause suspicion, and fahim didn’t seem alerted/suspicious by him at first, but now I’m not sure? I guess it must be though, which should imply the top half of his face/ eye area will be visible on the cctv?

The killer using a stun gun makes me think the killer wasn't a very big person. In other words, they couldn't physically overpower him on their own. The guy who is suing him seems to be a big guy from the very few pictures I've seen.

I’m curious about the mask, it was described as a black mask. At first I thought a covid Medical mask as it wouldn’t necessarily cause suspicion, and fahim didn’t seem alerted/suspicious by him at first, but now I’m not sure? I guess it must be though, which should imply the top half of his face/ eye area will be visible on the cctv?

Yeah, I assume so. Many people even wear face coverings that go from just belowe the eyes all the way down to the chest. So most of the face ends up being in disguise.

I guess the mask/covering didn't seem suspicious because of the virus.

My amateur opinion goes in the opposite direction.

Professionals would probably know that there is little point in making a body disappear unless one can also make all the associated blood, tissue etc. disappear as well. They would know that it is extremely difficult to do so, especially given how the body was treated.

Likewise, they would know that the longer they remained at the site, the greater the chances of someone else coming to the apartment, and when leaving, there is a chance of someone noticing a stained suitcase.

Rather, I think that a professional hit would involve say, quickly shooting the victim upon him opening the door, then leaving equally as fast.

In short, this seems like an amateur "hit", or a rage / revenge motive killing. I would be looking at any present and former business partners.
I agree with your post 100%. This is about a business dealing that went bad
Amateur opinion and speculation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle