Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOh Boy-- am I ever having fun on Google maps..
I have traveled all over the area plus saved about 10 maps with directions and found one that shows Strasburg Rail road named on it but does not show actual tracks around the county.
But I am still working on it LOL

Justo's house and Strasburg Railroad is known by more people than they think, I just looked it up.
Each year the Strasburg Railroad host a Christmas train where you hop on and ride out to a park to pick your favorite already cut Christmas tree, they have music and hot chocolate, they load your tree and ride back from this park. I never new till tonight that this remote park is actually one building away from the back of Justo apartment. Very weird to be an out of towner but yet be only feet from his apartment. The Strasburg tracks and Amtrak railroad track actually meet up there and run parallel together starting at this park.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Speaking of his work place -
in front of the building there is a little ditch with a drain pipe over by the little shed buildings.
I hope searchers have looked in and underneath there also.
upload_2020-7-16_20-45-26.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read through this entire thread. So sad to see no one is talking about Linda possibly being alive still and held somewhere, not even LE in their update today. Even if she were left alive on the small chance, since JS is the only one who knows where she is she would be in danger due to lack of food or water. So so sad.

Just read through this entire thread. So sad to see no one is talking about Linda possibly being alive still and held somewhere, not even LE in their update today. Even if she were left alive on the small chance, since JS is the only one who knows where she is she would be in danger due to lack of food or water. So so sad.
I myself have thought the same thing. I saw a post on another site about LE looking for a cabin Smoker was known to frequent. She could well be alive and unable to get away. I pray that the family gets answers soon.

His apartment is right next to the main railroad tracks. His place of employment is right next to the main railroad tracks. He disposed of SOME clothing at a business right next to the main railroad tracks. The place of abduction is not that far from the main railroad tracks. What are the odds? He seems to like the railroad tracks.
The railroad tracks could be a marker for him, easy to get to and easy to remember.

<modsnip: Discussion of rumors is not allowed>

But sometimes the more you completely dispose of a body the more time it takes, in which he completed in a very short time. This doesnt make sense, if he is so confident she can't be found, he could not of had enough time to use fire, dig a hole (was hole dug in the days prior?), or drive on back roads to some cabin UNLESS he had help and met someone, traded the body off to bury or dispose of then realized there was still a few pieces of clothing left in car to hide before he returned home. Which in that case he doesn't feel as much guilt because someone help him or did the finally dirty work, allowing him to return back to work normal. Maybe LE is waiting to either find this really hard hiding place or the person that possibly helped to come forward. As stated above, this is only the worst case scenario, lets hope she is malnourished and maybe just tied somewhere and this all is back to normal tomorrow.

He was arrested at work on Friday night, July 10th I believe which made me think he worked nights but now I am thinking he works days. I believe Dutchland is closed nights and weekends.
says police observed his car at Dutchland @ 14:45 and surveyed it until it left at 17:25 I believe 7/8---7/10 he was interviewed and arrested

Dutchland Hours.....
Thursday
9 AM - 5 PM
Friday
9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday
Closed
Sunday
Closed
Monday
9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday
9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday
9 AM - 5 PM
Due to coronavirus restrictions, business hours & services may vary for the near future. Please confirm with the business.

Last edited:
FBI agent chose the word recovery when mentioning Linda. :(

Respectfully, I don't think they will find her alive, just sad that they can't rescue her.
The FBI used the word “recovery” when they offered the reward in the poster last week: “The FBI is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the recovery of Linda Stoltzfoos and the identification, arrest and conviction of the subject(s) responsible for her disappearance.”

LINDA STOLTZFOOS | Federal Bureau of Investigation

<modsnip: removed unnecessary and duplicate quotes>

Where is this ditch drain Spartygirl ? The hole looks quite large. Do you know what purpose it serves. I don't know what a ditch drain is or its purpose. I can guess but would rather have someone knowledgeable tell me.
I belive she stated this was at his work site, Dutchland

The fire shows a gold colored vehicle on fire next to the red brick apartment building (JS) lives in. I can't tell if it's a wagon or hatchback etc. It is definitely not a pickup truck or a truck of any sort.
At first glance it looks like a Chevy Blazer to me. MOO.
I’ll look more closely though and do some research.

ETA: I was looking at the wrong pics. The ones of the truck and the vehicle next to the truck (which IMHO is a Chevy Blazer or Oldsmobile Bravada). Good grief! I’m now looking at the right/correct ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member