Deceased/Not Found PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ps: I’m sorry but what kind of stupid people are we raising here? Babysitter’s clear thought process: ‘I know! I will lie and say I transferred this child back to his mother and after that, who knows what might have happened to him!’

remember when we used to let 14 year olds babysit??? Now I don’t trust anybody under 24.

The accused babysitter's DOB is 8/4/1995, so she's just a few weeks shy of turning 25. You might wanna rethink your age policy ;)

Seriously, though--what a tragic loss for this family, and how terrible it was to see how quick people were to accuse the biological mother of having been responsible for her child's death, because they implicitly trusted what the child's "father figure" (former sort-of stepdad? I'm still unclear on his actual relationship) said about the child's whereabouts.

Agree with everything you said. I would hope that in a situation like this, I could remain as classy as this grandmother.

But... nope. I’m the Gigi that would probably be arrested for assault.

I pray they are able to bring little King home for a proper burial. He deserved so much more.
MOO
Yes, this granny as well.
Im sorry little man.

Ps: I’m sorry but what kind of stupid people are we raising here? Babysitter’s clear thought process: ‘I know! I will lie and say I transferred this child back to his mother and after that, who knows what might have happened to him!’

remember when we used to let 14 year olds babysit??? Now I don’t trust anybody under 24.

I had my first non-family babysitting job when I was 11.
This was also 1976, and basically on another planet, from the world we live in today.

Babysitter's thought process was "lie my way out of this". Period.
She likely never even gave it any thought past that.

jmo

Does Murder (F) means first degree?
Also abuse of corpse can be just hiding it or does that mean dismemberment?
Thx
This is the definition of abuse of a corpse that I found on a legal page
39-17-312. Abuse of corpse.
(a) A person commits an offense who, without legal privilege, knowingly:

(1) Physically mistreats a corpse in a manner offensive to the sensibilities of an ordinary person;

(2) Disinters a corpse that has been buried or otherwise interred; or

(3) Disposes of a corpse in a manner known to be in violation of law.

(b) A person commits an offense who, without legal authority or privilege, knowingly offers to sell, sells, offers to purchase or purchases previously buried human skeletal remains. Any remains seized in violation of this subsection (b) shall be confiscated and subject to disposition as provided for in §§ 11-6-104 and 11-6-119.

I had my first non-family babysitting job when I was 11.
This was also 1976, and basically on another planet, from the world we live in today.

Babysitter's thought process was "lie my way out of this". Period.
She likely never even gave it any thought past that.

jmo
We must be the same age! Ahhh yes, fond babysitting memories of a kid deemed “hyperactive” who’d throw action figures at my face when he didn’t like what I said...

I’m choosing my words carefully, but I think when you have an issue among people whose lifestyles don’t have a lot of structure and where there may be emotional issues/addiction/poor coping skills, any old explanation sounds kinda reasonable, like it might have happened...

Brandon Longo @brandonlongo
1h
JUST IN: @philadao says Tiana Parks, 24, is being charged with murder in death of missing Philadelphia boy, #KingHill.
Her facebook pages- :mad:
Phirah Parks
Phirah Parks

Phirah Parks
February 14, 2019 ·
Let me Cater to You
Cause Baby this is Your Day
Do ANYTHING for
My KING
Baby you blow me away

#melaninmagic✨
#Phillyart
#Beautymodel
#Queen
#blackgirlsmagic
#Phillyphilly
#phillyphotography
#Modelsearch
#Runwaymodel
#NaturalGoddess

I'm not sure what context this has if any, to our child King, but just weird ...

Monday, July 20th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ am ET) - PA – King Hill (2) (missing July 7, 2020, reported missing July 8, 2020 by stepfather, Philadelphia; not found, police say he is deceased) - *Tianna Parks (24) arrested (7/19/20) & charged (7/20/20) with murder, endangering the welfare of a child, interference with custody of children, abuse of corpse, unsworn falsification to authorities, false reports to LE, obstruction of justice & tampering with evidence.
King Hill was last seen at 9:50 a.m. on July 7 at 31st and Page streets in Strawberry Mansion. The toddler's grandmother, Kimberly Hill, tells Action News that King's stepfather had the boy since the end of May. The stepfather was to drop King off at the mom's house in two weeks for the toddler's 3rd birthday (7/29/20). Instead, the mom received a text from the stepfather that set off the search for her son. The stepfather said a babysitter had dropped off King. "She gets a text saying, 'Did you get the baby? She dropped him off at 33rd and Diamond.' That's the first time we heard of this babysitter. I don't know who this woman is," Kimberly Hill said. "Somebody's not telling us the truth because the babysitter is saying she returned the child to the mother, Amber Hill. The mother's saying that she did not," said Captain Mark Burgmann. The babysitter has been providing child are for the past 2 years. Stepfather is father to Amber Hill's older daughter (7 years old). On Sunday, 7/19/20 LE confirmed to the mother that King was killed. Police are not yet releasing any details on the developments, but King’s mother says detectives confirmed Sunday that her son was killed and that they believe they know who is responsible. The investigation yielded cell phone & video evidence that led to the conclusion that King is dead. Arraignment on 7/20/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff