FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I commented in an earlier post about the possibility of homes on that road having cameras that may get pass by traffic, but after looking at it on a map search, I don’t see anything near that may have a camera. Maybe a wildlife type would be possible.

Maybe 2 different cameras on the main road on either side of the lake road turnoff would be helpful.

I'm on the fence in this.
Although I've voted 'yes'-- as I'm thinking the killers knew who the victims were, but obv. not in a 'friendly' way but knew that they needed to be silenced ?
Idk.
My mind is all over about this horrific slaughter.

I voted "yes" also, and for the same reason as you. I think they knew the killers too, but not meaning they were friends.

This whole phone thing and driving to the gas station and bringing back the young girl is weird, but do you think it has any bearing on who committed the crime? I’m not being a smartbass, I am genuinely curious. Yes or no is fine

I’m wanting to think none of what the dad did was a factor but after following these types of crimes for a while, nothing surprises.

This whole phone thing and driving to the gas station and bringing back the young girl is weird, but do you think it has any bearing on who committed the crime? I’m not being a smartbass, I am genuinely curious. Yes or no is fine
I admit it's somewhat puzzling. ^^^

Although maybe the dad left the house in such a hurry he forgot his phone, and couldn't locate the son's phone or no password could be obtained as the victim was dying. :(
And the girl was brought along b/c she didn't want to be left alone (she was the cashier ?) at the convenience store while there were dangerous men running amuck ?
Trying to guess ; but the most important thing here --imo-- is that the perps are found soon !
Hoping someone will talk.

This seems so personal to me. If the men went fishing at the same place virtually every night, I feel like others would know that. Their FB pages are locked down but if you were friends with them, they may even post about it on social media.

It seems like one person was targeted (the first man to arrive) and the others ended up being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I also feel like there was more than one perp. These are all just IMO and feelings I get based on the nature of this crime.

The good news is, when it isn't a random/stranger crime, it may be easier to solve.

Correction; not disagree. Clearly they don’t have enough evidence. Just feels like Judd is trying to entice someone to me. (Ya know-gut instincts always preferable to proof & experience-LOL)

I understand. :)
That's basically what I meant on my post too. They probably have suspicions, but not enough proof for an arrest quite yet, so they're looking for someone to come forward and help solidify those suspicions.

A sort of "lynching" over a woman - with the unexpected arrival of the two friends in the second truck seems plausible. But - if the FB stories have any validity - you'd think there would be plenty of evidence at the scene and the police would know the suspect(s) and already have impounded vehicles, executed warrants, etc..

Just a guess, the father may have been in bad shape, not able to drive. He was later hospitalized from the shock of finding them.

Three friends shot dead on a night of fishing 'may have been boxed in' by cars before 'massacre' | Daily Mail Online

Has it been determined which store the Dad went to to get help?

ETA - in the presser today, the Sheriff said the Dad drove back to "Sunray" to the closest gas station, 5 to 10 minutes away, so, I am assuming the Us Food Store Gas Station is where he went.

Close by Lake Streety Rd. there is:

-Us Food Store
- Rhonda's Produce & Thrift Shoppe
-Cash Magic Grill
-Towne Star
-Dollar General

and slightly further is Little Dixie

I also note the County Jail is located close by.

Also - there is a seemingly new flag on a pole flying close to the scene of the murders at 1:27 minutes, according to the WFLA news video, in comparison with a streetview walkabout on google maps of Lake Streety Rd from 2019. FWIW

upload_2020-7-20_16-2-29.png

Last edited:

July 20, 2020

Sheriff Judd is discussing details about the triple homicide that occurred over the weekend in Frostproof. There is a $30,000 CASH REWARD thanks to a generous contribution from our partners at the Florida Dept of Law Enforcement (FDLE) and the Florida Sheriffs Association (FSA) for info leading to the arrest(s) of the suspect(s). Visit www.heartlandcrimestoppers.com.

Click here to read the news release:https://tinyurl.com/y66rh3nu

Notes from Presser

-Brandon’s Dad could only hear the word “help” (there were other things said by Brandon on the phone)

-Trucks pulled in to speak to each other driver-to-driver

-Sunray – convenience store 5 to 10 minutes away

-LE had a hard time finding Brandon’s phone, so, his Dad would have had a hard time finding it

-When you look at the crime scene and look at what LE saw, there is reason to believe there is more than 1 perpetrator

-Does not look like a drug deal gone bad

-Does not appear to be domestic

-Could they have been blocking the road and someone had road rage? (this kind of goes against the theory that the friends arrived separately)

-Processing items of evidence from different locations

-Analysts working up data, dozens and dozens of investigators on this case

Notes from Presser

-Brandon’s Dad could only hear the word “help” (there were other things said by Brandon on the phone)

-Trucks pulled in to speak to each other driver-to-driver

-Sunray – convenience store 5 to 10 minutes away

-LE had a hard time finding Brandon’s phone, so, his Dad would have had a hard time finding it

-When you look at the crime scene and look at what LE saw, there is reason to believe there is more than 1 perpetrator

-Does not look like a drug deal gone bad

-Does not appear to be domestic

-Could they have been blocking the road and someone had road rage? (this kind of goes against the theory that the friends arrived separately)

-Processing items of evidence from different locations

-Analysts working up data, dozens and dozens of investigators on this case

BBM Does this mean they aren't thinking an affair was involved ? Or did this mean none of perpetrators were related to the victims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07